Author Topic: Any advice confronting my kids liberal history teacher on white privilege?  (Read 3909 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Dems want to shame white folks for a matter they started. You really can’t make this stuff up anymore.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I mean, the easy joke would be libs are so lazy they needed slaves to work for them, but that one is too easy.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
I refuse to believe that there are adults out there accusing 14-year olds of being responsible for slavery that occurred 150+ years ago. That's lunatic insane crap.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
And dressing like such tramps too

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Apologize for your skin color = 2018

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
my god the OP executed this flawlessly.  Been awhile since we had one like this.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
A few buddies on another blog think I should take my story to the news, and not the liberal local news but FOX news.  What do you guys think?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
 :love:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
A few buddies on another blog think I should take my story to the news, and not the liberal local news but FOX news.  What do you guys think?

You need to get some pictures of that tramp and her provocative dress to own the liberal mindset.  Save them and also send them to your friends also.  Just in case

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile

Your buddies are right, fake news is no place for a story like this, they would hang up on you anyway so go to FOX

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
If you played your cards right you could be a guest at the next state of the union

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
then she called him out in the hall after class and grilled him about why he doesn't feel any sense of responsibility
She said that when my son said he felt no guilt for slavery in our country the entire class gasped. Her tactic was to say my sons views were the outlier views.

Her tactic was shame him into groupthink.  imho

If one cannot respect someones opinion, don't ask.  Also can be seen as borderline abuse of her position/power.

Sorry for the spot you're in.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Take it all the way to the top.  This crap is outrageous.  If it were my kid, I would have already pulled my kid from the class and had meetings with the principal and superintendent.  Teachers are overstepping like crazy these days and shouldn't, under any circumstances, be in the classroom "trying too hard." 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
then she called him out in the hall after class and grilled him about why he doesn't feel any sense of responsibility
She said that when my son said he felt no guilt for slavery in our country the entire class gasped. Her tactic was to say my sons views were the outlier views.

If one cannot respect someones opinion, don't ask.  Also can be seen as borderline abuse of her position/power.

Of course we should all be trying to eliminate discrimination but nobody living today is suffering discrimination BECAUSE of slavery that occurred so long ago. Racisim and descrimination would be alive and well even if slavery had never occurred. The original slave masters in America were american Indians who had many slaves.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Lib, I can't imagine the kind of malarky you and your family would have endured at the local PUBLIC school. You are doing all the right things. God bless.

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile

Of course we should all be trying to eliminate discrimination but nobody living today is suffering discrimination BECAUSE of slavery that occurred so long ago. Racisim and descrimination would be alive and well even if slavery had never occurred. The original slave masters in America were american Indians who had many slaves.

I guess I wasn't clear.  I'm not taking a position on white privilege, or reparations, or discrimination as far as that goes.  She abused her position of power.  Afraid your son moved up to the top of her crap list.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Wow lib I’m so sorry you are having to deal with this so called “teacher”.  Sounds like she should be forced back to school and you can be her teacher on how America works.  Stay strong brother and I would say definitely get a news media outlet involved.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Teacher?  More like indoctrinator smdh

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wow, this blog is truly on its deathbed.

RIP gE

:buh-bye: