Author Topic: The unfettered Mueller partisan Storm Troopers. The battle begin ....  (Read 1141 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/04/federal-judge-accuses-muellers-team-lying-trying-to-target-trump-cmon-man.html
This judge jumped on the dog with all claws out.  Chastising the the heck out of the Mueller marauders.  Told them that they were after Manafort just to get trump.  This judge was appointed by Reagan.  It feels good to have someone fight back against the rats.  Mueller is replacing Hillary as enemy #1.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
reno, we're irl close personal friends. so it pains me to see you compare the muel dog to chillery coolton.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
reno, we're irl close personal friends. so it pains me to see you compare the muel dog to chillery coolton.
Not really comparing Mueller to Hillary.  That is unChristian.  Hillary = a pile of dog turds, steaming.
My point is conservatives are following Trump’s lead who is framing Mueller and company as stormtroopers on an uncontrolled blitzkrieg mission to annihilate him.  Plays right into enemy conspiracy mindset trump buttsniffers have.  Trump.don't smell too bad compared to the extreme left.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Not really comparing Mueller to Hillary.  That is unChristian.  Hillary = a pile of dog turds, steaming.
My point is conservatives are following Trump’s lead who is framing Mueller and company as stormtroopers on an uncontrolled blitzkrieg mission to annihilate him.  Plays right into enemy conspiracy mindset trump buttsniffers have.  Trump.don't smell too bad compared to the extreme left.

Kinda sounds like you're trying to play both sides of this thing reno.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Man, you twisted me up there Reno. As usual we are on the same page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The unfettered Mueller partisan Storm Troopers. The battle begin ....
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2018, 03:55:08 PM »
 :jerk:
 :bs: :U R STUPID: :Crazy: :ck:
Leon Panetta told ABC news Trump is going to be charged with obstruction of justice cause he has bad mouthed Mueller.
“They are getting very close to making a case for obstruction of justice not only by the steps that were taken in terms of the president demeaning and attacking a witch hunt, but also the fact that Rudy Giuliani himself has said that the whole purpose of their effort is to undermine the credibility of the special counsel, and then when you add to that the dismissal of those that were involved in the investigation, I think you begin to piece together the kind of case that could form around an obstruction of justice trial,” he said.
HOOOOORSE SHEEETS!!!!