Author Topic: Trump. Draining the swamp, creating a sewer, causing DC dysfunction. Screw US  (Read 1148 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Enough.  I wish these turds we elect did something productive instead of trying to win some damn political war. It seems nothing gets done like the repeal of Obamacare.
Elect moderates.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 06:52:05 AM by renocat »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I dialike hypocrites.  Drain the swamp in DC sounds good if not replaced with partisan sewage and ineptness.  I am tried of nepotism in the White House.  Now we learn about letting political cronies profit from their government awarded jogs that were given to them as an award for being a Trump soldier.  Scott "Screw It" Pruitt is living like a two bit king of a fiefdom of fools.  Now this after the Carson which costs more than some homes in Lawrence.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/key-epa-aide-allowed-to-moonlight-for-private-clients/

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
good article.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/04/shock-system-liberal-democracy-populism
Populism seems to foster irrational hysteria.  Socal media I think will be the the death knell for rational men and women ever putting partisanship aside to reach solutions based in compromise.  Any thoughts Sys?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
"Mrs. Carson and the secretary had no awareness that the table was being purchased," said HUD spokesman Raffi Williams at the time.

:dubious:

"An August email from a career administration staffer, with the subject line 'Secretary's dining room set needed,' to Carson's assistant refers to 'printouts of the furniture the Secretary and Mrs. Carson picked out.'

:shakesfist: