Author Topic: Hawgdanglyhell. People. Parents. Follow the dern rules; always  (Read 760 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hawgdanglyhell. People. Parents. Follow the dern rules; always
« on: October 13, 2017, 07:55:30 AM »
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/church-denies-first-communion-to-fashion-loving-girl-because-she-wanted-to-wear-a-suit/ar-AAtmssm
This girl goes to a school that had a dress code at her school.  Mommy is contacting big newspapers trying to stir up a controversy that this mean Christian school won't let her budding Fashion savant where designer clothes.  Why in the hell does everyone thing they are entitled to break rules and exceptions made for them because of some personal reason.  Obama.  Flag squatters.  Hollywoodies.  KU fans.   Why did Trump get elected.  Because he said he was going to do things by the law and rules.  Just follow the rules selfish anarchists.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hawgdanglyhell. People. Parents. Follow the dern rules; always
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 08:25:05 AM »
My catholic school allowed girls to wear pants. I think they should have made an exception here personally given it was a special event. Presumably the girl otherwise followed dress code.

That said, why someone decided this was newsworthy I haven't the slightest idea.