Author Topic: Wallygangling liberty. Trump gonna spy on immigrants social media  (Read 820 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This is wrong. From CBS news:
Every U.S. immigrant's social media history could get new scrutiny starting Oct. 18.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) quietly introduced a new regulation last week that would allow the agency to collect data from all immigrants' social media history, including posts from their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. It would also affect green card holders and naturalized citizens. The new provision, introduced to the Federal Register on Sept. 18, was first spotted by BuzzFeed News

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Re: Wallygangling liberty. Trump gonna spy on immigrants social media
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 02:17:13 PM »
This is wrong. From CBS news:
Every U.S. immigrant's social media history could get new scrutiny starting Oct. 18.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) quietly introduced a new regulation last week that would allow the agency to collect data from all immigrants' social media history, including posts from their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. It would also affect green card holders and naturalized citizens. The new provision, introduced to the Federal Register on Sept. 18, was first spotted by BuzzFeed News
Lib, is that you?
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 04:54:16 PM »
I don't understand the question kd
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 05:24:09 PM »
Pretty mumped up, especially applying it to citizens. The 4th amendment gets no respect
:adios:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 06:11:17 PM »
Pretty mumped up, especially applying it to citizens. The 4th amendment gets no respect

As long as they are only looking at social media, I don't really have a problem with it. everything there has already been made public.