Author Topic: Kobach our next goofenor? Please no. He's running  (Read 48329 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Kobach our next goofenor? Please no. He's running
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2017, 03:24:57 PM »
Im not very in tune with kansas politics, but I think Svaty could be a legitimate threat to Kobach.   
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2017, 03:25:36 PM »
Yes. YEEEEESSSSSS! :woot:

A few facts you might not know about Kobach:
1. He's smarter than every one of you dumbasses.
2. He makes liberals heads explode for being upset about things like "illegal" immigration and voter "fraud."
3. He's going to be our next governor and the Kansas liberals are gonna meltdown harder than when Trump won.

Kobach said, “I think the president-elect is absolutely correct when he says the number of illegal votes cast exceeds the popular vote margin … ”

"Since the Legislature granted him the authority to prosecute voter fraud two years ago, he has convicted nine people — only one of whom wasn’t a citizen."

http://cjonline.com/opinion/editorials/2017-06-10/editorial-kris-kobach-doesn-t-belong-cedar-crest

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2017, 12:37:58 AM »
:lol:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2017, 08:15:52 AM »
Keith Mark has quite the twitter feed going.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2017, 08:17:17 AM »
Who's the other guy?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2017, 08:18:15 AM »
Who's the other guy?

He's Keith Mark.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2017, 08:47:30 AM »
Symphony in the hills is great! Right by my grandparents place.  :thumbs:

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2017, 09:08:46 AM »
Symphony in the hills is great! Right by my grandparents place.  :thumbs:

Tell us more about your disdain for immigrants!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2017, 09:13:08 AM »
 :lol: wtf?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2017, 09:27:28 AM »
Well dang.  I did not realize all of our problems are caused by too many illegal aliens.  Throw in the Okies, Arkies, and Texnuts that have infiltrated into our state, and there just seems no hope except for Captain Square Jaw.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2017, 12:44:53 PM »

2. He makes liberals heads explode for being upset about things like "illegal" immigration and voter "fraud."
3. He's going to be our next governor and the Kansas liberals are gonna meltdown harder than when Trump won.

Kobach said, “I think the president-elect is absolutely correct when he says the number of illegal votes cast exceeds the popular vote margin … ”

"Since the Legislature granted him the authority to prosecute voter fraud two years ago, he has convicted nine people — only one of whom wasn’t a citizen."

http://cjonline.com/opinion/editorials/2017-06-10/editorial-kris-kobach-doesn-t-belong-cedar-crest

Tell you what - I'll concede it is highly unlikely that the number of illegal votes exceeded the popular vote margin, and you should go ahead and concede that the number of illegal voting prosecutions and convictions is in no way indicative of the amount of illegal voting that's actually going on. The thing about "fraud" is that it is done in secret and most of it goes undetected, not unlike tax fraud which the IRS estimates results in $500 billion of revenue lost every year (funny, you never hear the liberals question this IRS estimate on the basis that there are so few prosecutions relative to that staggering number). And "illegal" voting encompasses way more than voting by illegal immigrants. Let's all use some common sense here. Illegal voting disenfranchises everyone who casts their vote legally, and it's something we ought to care about.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 12:54:55 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2017, 12:48:52 PM »

Tell you what - I'll concede it is highly unlikely that the number of illegal votes exceeded the popular vote margin, and you should go ahead and concede that the number of illegal voting prosecutions and convictions is in no way indicative of the amount of illegal voting that's actually going on. The thing about "fraud" is that it is done in secret and most of it goes undetected. And "illegal" voting encompasses way more than voting by illegal immigrants. Let's all use some common sense here. Illegal voting disenfranchises everyone who casts their vote legally, and it's something we ought to care about.

Highly unlikely?  :lol:

I should concede, "that the number of illegal voting prosecutions and convictions is in no way indicative of the amount of illegal voting that's actually going on." Why?

Kobach has made this the focus of his career. What does he have to show for it?

In terms of voter fraud for aliens. One person.

In overall terms of voter fraud. Nine convictions.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2017, 12:57:28 PM »

Tell you what - I'll concede it is highly unlikely that the number of illegal votes exceeded the popular vote margin, and you should go ahead and concede that the number of illegal voting prosecutions and convictions is in no way indicative of the amount of illegal voting that's actually going on. The thing about "fraud" is that it is done in secret and most of it goes undetected. And "illegal" voting encompasses way more than voting by illegal immigrants. Let's all use some common sense here. Illegal voting disenfranchises everyone who casts their vote legally, and it's something we ought to care about.

I should concede, "that the number of illegal voting prosecutions and convictions is in no way indicative of the amount of illegal voting that's actually going on." Why?

See my point above I added about tax fraud. Try to use some common sense. We don't really know how much voter fraud there is because it fraud, but whether it is a lot or a little it is something we should work to prevent. That shouldn't be a controversial point at all, but for liberals it is because it threatens to depress their "base." Telling.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2017, 01:02:50 PM »

See my point above I added about tax fraud. Try to use some common sense. We don't really know how much voter fraud there is because it fraud, but whether it is a lot or a little it is something we should work to prevent. That shouldn't be a controversial point at all, but for liberals it is because it threatens to depress their "base." Telling.

For the record, voter fraud is bad. However, it's not a concern for me considering it's negligent. Credit downgrades and shortfalls are much more concerning to me. Kobach seems to be on-board with that as well.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2017, 01:05:12 PM »

It's really not fiscally conservative to devote a ton of resources to fixing a problem that may not exist to any meaningful degree.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2017, 01:09:29 PM »

It's really not fiscally conservative to devote a ton of resources to fixing a problem that may not exist to any meaningful degree.

It really doesn't require that much resources to require voter registration and ID, or occasionally prosecute cases of fraud as a deterrent. And that resources it does require are worth it to avoid disenfranchising all of us. Ballot integrity is essential to our republic. There are few things more important.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2017, 01:17:07 PM »
The one non-citizen voter who has been caught was sentenced to 3 years of unsupervised probation.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2017, 01:26:40 PM »
I bet tax fraud is way more than 500 billion
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2017, 01:43:20 PM »
Wouldn't voter fraud in theory balance itself out with an equal proportion of each side tallying illegal votes? I mean certainly you don't believe that 100% of voter fraud exists only on on side right?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2017, 01:58:09 PM »
Here's 3 more cases.

https://thinkprogress.org/the-3-people-being-prosecuted-for-voter-fraud-in-kansas-8aec6c339c48

All of these people seem to be confused and elderly.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2017, 02:15:01 PM »
olds are so stupid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2017, 02:24:55 PM »
It seems we can fix our voter fraud issues for the most part by just making the maximum age to vote 60.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2017, 02:26:28 PM »
I bet tax fraud is way more than 500 billion

Absolutely, probably at least $500bn alone amongst Mar-a-lago members.