Author Topic: Canned Comey. Good stew or bad hash? What's going to be next?  (Read 1903 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 04:08:43 PM by renocat »

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Canning Comey. Stupid Move Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 05:26:53 PM »
I don't think comey was very good at his job. Obama couldn't fire him, because it would appear that he was protecting hildog. Trump can't fire him, because it would appear that he was protecting himself. guy was untouchable by accident. the X factor is trump not knowing what he should and shouldn't do

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2017, 05:54:26 PM »
good god.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2017, 06:42:00 PM »
Did he consult every liberal judge before he did this? Might be "unconstitutional."
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2017, 07:38:20 PM »
good god.
My thoughts too.  He has two big legislative things he wants to get through.  A horseturd distraction isn't needed.  And who will replace Comey?  It better be a black guy from Mexico that is a muslim who blames global warming for causing him to believe he is a woman, and.now has had gender.transformation surgery.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 07:45:39 PM »
Interesting if true, but I would think everyone is tired of how flakey that guy is.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 08:35:17 PM »
Amaze

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 08:52:26 PM »
 :driving:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2017, 11:20:58 PM »
Amaze
SD, I notice you use this word quite often in the Pit.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2017, 11:57:00 PM »
FSD does it better
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2017, 10:32:42 AM »
People need to understand Trump is a vindictive ruthless bastard especially when belittled.  His old man pounded this into  him - Donald was never as good as his brother.  Belittled by Dad, he vowed to be richer, and is.  Old money in Manhattan made fun of him; he showed them by building things.  Obama tore into Trump at a Whitehouse Correspondent Dinner, and scathingly belittled him.  Trump is now President and destroying everything Obama.  Comey said his actions nauseated him regarding the election.  Trump heard belittement; Comey canned.  Hillary may have cooked her goose by saying Comey and the Russians caused her to lose.  Ignoramus belittling the Donald.  The following indicates that her email scandal will be reopened.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/11/comey-firing-could-spur-new-review-clinton-case-immunity-deals-ex-agent-says.html

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Canned Comey. Good stew or bad hash? What's going to be next?
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2017, 06:28:08 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2017, 07:11:10 PM »

Nice one, KSU_luke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2017, 09:02:05 PM »
 :drool:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2017, 08:25:08 AM »
White House official statement is that Comey was fired due to recommendations from Sessions/Rosenstein; but Trump says he was going to fire him no matter what. At least get your story straight.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2017, 01:36:09 AM »
if i'd have known what a lanky sonofabitch he was, i'd have loved him even more.

"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2017, 02:11:17 AM »

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2017, 02:27:34 AM »
:surprised:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2017, 11:18:21 AM »
Wow
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2017, 02:23:31 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2017, 06:22:09 PM »
The libtards don't know everyone is laughing at them
It wasn’t a good week for President Donald Trump, but it could have been a lot worse. For all his faults – and there are many – the president is blessed with one important thing: opponents so unhinged, so irrational, that even when compared to him, he comes off better.

The ham-handed and, frankly, classless way in which the president fired FBI Director James Comey could have and should have been handled better. The White House can find out where the head of the FBI is at any given moment, so wait until he’s in the office to fire him or pick up the phone and do it right. Instead, Comey saw it on TV.

That said, he had to go. But media reports suggest the White House was shocked at the reaction. If true, that itself is shocking. If Donald Trump saved a puppy, the media and Democrats would complain about it, so firing the head of a department currently investigating the Trump campaign and being shocked about blowback is amateurish.

Luckily for the president, “worse than amateurish” is the perfect way to describe his opponents.

SEE ALSO
FiveThirtyEight's Mother's Day Tweet Isn't Polling Well
Democrats who days or even hours earlier had been hyper-critical of Comey spun on a dime to proclaim his firing an affront to justice. They declared he had no credibility, then expressed outrage at his no longer “leading the investigation into President Trump.”

Of course the head of the FBI was not “leading the investigation” any more than the CEO of a car company leads the investigation into a faulty brake pad. But why let the facts stand in the way of a good freak-out?

https://m.townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2017/05/14/the-irrationals-trumps-opponents-are-his-greatest-asset-n2326570

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2017, 06:26:11 PM »
Liberals appear to have a lack of self-control when it comes to all things Trump. Every move, every tweet is a threat to democracy, an affront to humanity, and surely will lead to the end of life as we know it. There’s no proportionality. When a 5 would do, they turn it up to 11. They can’t help it.

Simply shutting up would serve them better than what they’re doing, but they’re incapable.

No conspiracy, no anonymous source is too far-fetched to be believed about the president.

This week saw the media fall flat on their faces time and again. Anonymous sources wove conspiracies of Comey requesting more money to expand the Russia investigation just before being fired and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein threatening to resign if his letter was used as justification for its sole purpose for being.

The funding story was undercut by Interim Director Andrew McCabe’s testimony before the Senate, and the resignation tale was destroyed from the mouth of Rosenstein himself.

Anonymous sources, it seems, are the order of the day. One Washington Post story involved 30 of them; 30! That’s five more than a major league baseball roster.

As if whispers from the shadows weren’t enough, many have taken to simply lying. The truth is bad enough sometimes, but to be compelled to lie on top of it must be some sort of disorder.

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, for example, could have just played a full clip from Trump’s interview with NBC News anchor Lester Holt and pointed out his inconsistencies. But she couldn’t just do that; she had to turn it up to 11.

Maddow played the President saying, “Regardless of recommendation (from Rosenstein), I was going to fire Comey, knowing there was no good time to do it. And in fact, when I decided to just do it (fire Comey), I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story.” She then mugged for the camera for a couple of seconds like the Muppet Beaker caught in headlights.

After her comedic pause, Maddow feigned outrage and talked about how Trump had just admitted to removing Comey because of the Russia investigation and how he should be impeached because of it.

But of course, that’s not at all of what the president said in that answer. Context, which was all the rage with liberals during the Obama years, has gone out the window, it seems, and been replaced with rage and lies.
:lol:

How much of the above-cited bullshit has been posted by dweebs like chum, phil and abe :lol:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile