Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 757326 times)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #4326 on: February 09, 2018, 06:03:04 PM »
But Hilary!
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4327 on: February 09, 2018, 06:04:17 PM »
But Hilary used Russian cash to buy the DNC

Agreed

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4328 on: February 09, 2018, 06:05:36 PM »
Good lawd, it's hard to keep track of all the Libs/Dems who were/are all chummed up with the Russians.

You're fine with them interfering in our election? You're ok with the current administration, minus Trump, warning about them interfering again in the 2018 elections?

What a rough ridin' reach.  When did I say that?

You're heroes were bought and paid for by the Russians long before Trump was even on the scene as a serious candidate.

Your hero "warned" about the Russians and then didn't do crap about it, well, he did.  He tried to use the situation to spy on the political opposition.  But insofar as actually stopping the Russians . . . nothing.

So you're in favor of levying additional sanctions on Russia to deter such an attack on our elections?

Or better yet, how about crushing them with economic and global energy dominance.

Say, how have all those sanctions worked in North Korea?  How about Iran, has it deterred them anywhere on the terrorism front?   Has it stopped Iran anywhere insofar as their ability to influence Middle Eastern politics?   How about a few billion in ransom money, that hurt Iran any?

Iran and North Korea are completely different. Neither has the bomb and an ICBM. After they obtain those they know negotiations with the U.S. are much more advantageous for them. Cutting a deal with Iran has halted their pursuit.

You're essentially arguing that the U.S. shouldn't crack down on Russia at all for what they did/are doing. Us carrying on as usual is enough. Aka "crushing them with economic and global energy dominance."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4329 on: February 09, 2018, 06:19:25 PM »
Good lawd, it's hard to keep track of all the Libs/Dems who were/are all chummed up with the Russians.

You're fine with them interfering in our election? You're ok with the current administration, minus Trump, warning about them interfering again in the 2018 elections?

What a rough ridin' reach.  When did I say that?

You're heroes were bought and paid for by the Russians long before Trump was even on the scene as a serious candidate.

Your hero "warned" about the Russians and then didn't do crap about it, well, he did.  He tried to use the situation to spy on the political opposition.  But insofar as actually stopping the Russians . . . nothing.

So you're in favor of levying additional sanctions on Russia to deter such an attack on our elections?

Or better yet, how about crushing them with economic and global energy dominance.

Say, how have all those sanctions worked in North Korea?  How about Iran, has it deterred them anywhere on the terrorism front?   Has it stopped Iran anywhere insofar as their ability to influence Middle Eastern politics?   How about a few billion in ransom money, that hurt Iran any?

Iran and North Korea are completely different. Neither has the bomb and an ICBM. After they obtain those they know negotiations with the U.S. are much more advantageous for them. Cutting a deal with Iran has halted their pursuit.

You're essentially arguing that the U.S. shouldn't crack down on Russia at all for what they did/are doing. Us carrying on as usual is enough. Aka "crushing them with economic and global energy dominance."

North Korea doesn't have the bomb?  Fascinating.   Both Iran and NK are gaining momentum  every day on missiles as well.   If you need to believe that the Iranian nuclear program is "curtailed" that's cool.  Dumb, but cool.  Is Iran a disruptive entity in the M.E?

The U.S. already has sanctions against Russia.   NATO troops are as forward deployed towards the post Soviet Union frontier as they've ever been.   But by all means Bucket, continue to drive Russia towards China (as they seek to collectively spend about a Trillion or so on making the Arctic their own).    (Sadly) The Trillion dollar nuclear modernization program that your guy signed off on (but hey, he wanted to get rid of Nukes) has now manifested itself into the beginning of development of two new nuclear weapons delivery platforms for the U.S. military.   Does that help Russia? How about the (sadly) increased military spending, does that help Russia?

Maybe if your guy had spent less time trying to use the Russians to spy on the political opposition, and more time trying to actually, you know, stop the Russians, we wouldn't have these problems.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: February 09, 2018, 06:23:40 PM »
So, carrying on as usual is enough punishment for Russia. Got it. Missed you, Dax!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: February 09, 2018, 06:24:32 PM »
So, carrying on as usual is enough punishment for Russia. Got it. Missed you, Dax!

When did the Russians start prospering, Bucket?  I missed it.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4332 on: February 09, 2018, 06:45:03 PM »
Yeah, and he wanted to coach the bowl game but ku said no and then they gave his contract to gill! Lmfao
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4333 on: February 09, 2018, 07:03:15 PM »
various males during a six-hour period of receptivity—a state she experiences about 15 times per year. Thus a pair of brown rats can produce as many as 2,000 descendants in a year if left to breed unchecked. A rat matures sexually at age three to four months.

The swamp has this beat.

The Big Train

« Reply #4334 on: February 09, 2018, 07:16:19 PM »
Dear leader doesn’t want the truth to come out, weird.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/962132215659364352

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4335 on: February 09, 2018, 07:33:39 PM »
I’ve never seen so many grown men with daddy issues in one place before,  so rebellious of truth, it’s fascinating really
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4336 on: February 09, 2018, 08:45:52 PM »

This is actually surprising to me. There can’t be anything in there more damaging than the perception of Trump not letting the memo out. That changes though if the FBI actually asked that the memo not be released. Would still be hypocritical obviously, but with how boring #TheMemo was, I’d rather just protect the sources and methods (although I think Trump already got what he wanted by having a peak at more of the evidence against him).

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4337 on: February 09, 2018, 09:05:49 PM »
There can’t be anything in there more damaging than the perception of Trump not letting the memo out. That changes though if the FBI actually asked that the memo not be released.

i mean, are you even reading yourself?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4338 on: February 09, 2018, 10:24:34 PM »
Yea, good point.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4339 on: February 09, 2018, 11:22:38 PM »
I hope he finds each democrat committee member and shoves up their butts given the scum stuff they did trying to find some damning information against Trump.  Senator Kerry feeding crap to Steele,  and we are learning Obama's goons were spending our tax dollars to buy trash on Trump from Russian operatives.  Schiff was eager to get dirt from comedians.  These are sick people
I dislike Trump, but not at the expense of ripping apart our country.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/american-spies-paid-dollar100000-to-russian-who-wanted-to-sell-material-on-trump/ar-BBIW3pP

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4340 on: February 10, 2018, 08:30:27 AM »

When did the Russians start prospering, Bucket?  I missed it.

You can drop this point, it’s a fools errand and sounds more dip-shitty each time.  Move on to a new one.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4341 on: February 10, 2018, 08:31:13 AM »
The test has failed

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4342 on: February 10, 2018, 09:44:44 AM »
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/politics/us-cyberweapons-russia-trump.html

It’s sounding like Russia deliberately fomented the phony Trump-Russia COLUSION narrative. And his political opponents both in rival campaigns and intelligence agencies slurped it right up. Russian agents peddled it to Steele, now it is revealed they peddled it to the NSA. The FBI used the info to obtain a FISA warrant. This is really getting ugly.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4343 on: February 10, 2018, 09:52:21 AM »
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4344 on: February 10, 2018, 09:53:27 AM »

This is actually surprising to me. There can’t be anything in there more damaging than the perception of Trump not letting the memo out. That changes though if the FBI actually asked that the memo not be released. Would still be hypocritical obviously, but with how boring #TheMemo was, I’d rather just protect the sources and methods (although I think Trump already got what he wanted by having a peak at more of the evidence against him).

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/962352596211126272

The Big Train

« Reply #4345 on: February 10, 2018, 09:54:23 AM »
Adorable that you believe the liar-in-chief

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4346 on: February 10, 2018, 09:56:15 AM »
The Nunes memo went through a similar review process....
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4347 on: February 10, 2018, 10:02:05 AM »
So anyway, for all the ink spilled over the Nunes memo, the Grassley-Graham criminal referral memo is a lot worse.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/456287/grassley-graham-memo-affirms-nunes-memo-fisa-steele-dossier

In a word, the Grassley-Graham memo is shocking. Yet, the press barely notices.

Rest assured: If a Republican administration had used unverifiable hearsay from a patently suspect agent of the Republican presidential candidate to gull the FISA court into granting a warrant to spy on an associate of the Democratic nominee’s campaign, it would be covered as the greatest political scandal in a half-century.

Instead, it was the other way around. The Grassley-Graham memo corroborates the claims in the Nunes memo: The Obama Justice Department and FBI used anonymously sourced, Clinton-campaign generated innuendo to convince the FISA court to issue surveillance warrants against Carter Page, and in doing so, they concealed the Clinton campaign’s role. Though the Trump campaign had cut ties with Page shortly before the first warrant was issued in October 2016, the warrant application was based on wild allegations of a corrupt conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Moreover, the warrant meant the FBI could seize not only Page’s forward-going communications but any past emails and texts he may have stored — i.e., his Trump campaign communications.

With its verification by the Grassley-Graham memo, the Nunes memo now has about a thousand times more corroboration than the Steele dossier, the basis of the heinous allegations used by the Justice Department and FBI to get the FISA warrants.

What the Grassley-Graham memo tells us is that the Nunes memo, for all the hysteria about it, was tame. The Grassley-Graham memo tells us that we need not only a full-blown investigation of what possessed the Obama administration to submit such shoddy applications to the FISA court, but of how a judge — or perhaps as many as four judges — rationalized signing the warrants.

We need full disclosure — the warrants, the applications, the court proceedings. No more games.

Senators Charles Grassley of Iowa and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina are senior Republicans on the Judiciary Committee (which Grassley chairs, while Graham chairs a relevant subcommittee). As we’ve previously detailed (in a two-part series, here and here), they composed their memo in support of a criminal referral recommending that dossier author Christopher Steele be investigated for making false statements to the FBI (which is a felony). Initially, the senators’ memo was withheld, then it was released with extensive redactions because its contents were largely classified — covering submissions to the FISA court, the secret tribunal established by the 1978 Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. But following the release of the Nunes memo — the memo prepared by Republican majority staff of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence led by Representative Devin Nunes (R., Calif.) — Senators Grassley and Graham stepped up their admirable efforts to get more information unsealed . . . so that the public can see it, even if the press prefers not to cover it.

There’s a lot more here.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4348 on: February 10, 2018, 10:27:46 AM »
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/09/us/politics/us-cyberweapons-russia-trump.html

It’s sounding like Russia deliberately fomented the phony Trump-Russia COLUSION narrative. And his political opponents both in rival campaigns and intelligence agencies slurped it right up. Russian agents peddled it to Steele, now it is revealed they peddled it to the NSA. The FBI used the info to obtain a FISA warrant. This is really getting ugly.

It's sounding like we should really punish them by letting Exxon sell oil.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4349 on: February 10, 2018, 01:39:44 PM »
On what day did the #nevertrumpers surpassed the environmentalists in the delusional department?