Author Topic: PETArs are stupid squirrel dumb!!  (Read 10985 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: PETArs are stupid squirrel dumb!!
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2016, 04:24:57 PM »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2017, 09:42:35 PM »
Just read NYNY is going to spend 32 million to kill rats.  I thought to myself what does PETA think of this heinous butcherery.  Then I found this following article.  BOBL.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.theblaze.com/news/2016/01/08/nyc-rat-hunters-brazen-response-to-peta-critics-who-he-said-called-his-hunts-a-blood-sport/amp/

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 08, 2017, 12:13:58 AM »
https://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/08/07/sorry-everyone-apparently-eating-cheese-is-sexist-n2365506
Boy.
"Contrary to popular belief*," explains PETA, cows only produce milk when they're pregnant or have just given birth. In order to keep producing milk, PETA describes how cows are "raped" to become pregnant again and again and how their calves are treated immediately after birth."
Steve Dave do they rape cows in western Kansas.  We did a lot of artificial insemination on our moocow farm.  I think the ol heifers liked it.  PETA stupid, amazing.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 12:20:42 AM by renocat »

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2017, 07:20:27 AM »
The cows are asking for it
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2017, 07:43:16 AM »
LOL. I'm always amazed at the stupidity of folks.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2017, 11:47:55 AM »
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/08/09/upper-west-side-parks-rats/
This article says in this part of the Big Apple they cannot put out rat poison because they are protecting a red tailed hawk.  So a dang bird is more important than protecting human infants from baby eating rats.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2017, 09:18:06 AM »
Pauley and Petoonia PETA, I am sorry.  Yesterday evening I binged on watermelon.  The watermelon won.  At 3 am I staggered into the bathroom, and there was  brown reclusive spider taking a late night swim and drink at the old water hole.  I am sorry.  I did not get a stick and fish out this critter, put it in a padded spider crate, take it out in the yard, and let it lose into the wilds.  Noooooo,  i did horrible things to it.  Sick. Demented. Then when it was still fighting for its life, I flushed to send it to its death in the bowels of my septic tank.  I hope there aren't ghost spiders.  I hope you don't believe it was your reincarnated grandpa.  Should I be remorseful?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2017, 09:34:52 AM »
It's going to bite your wallies when you sit down next
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2017, 01:04:32 PM »
It's going to bite your wallies when you sit down next
y
I now have a new phobia

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2017, 05:51:25 PM »
https://www.peta.org/blog/help-animals-stuck-in-glue-traps/
Girl takes rats to the vet emergency room.  Comments afterwards, "One had already died. The other two were alive and struggling, but the more they struggled, the more their fur, toes, tails, and bodies became stuck and torn. One was bleeding from the mouth. The exhausted rats were trapped face to face, and at times, it looked as though they were trying to comfort one another. It wouldn’t have been surprising, as rats are known to be highly empathetic.

I picked up the trap with a towel as gently as I could and placed it inside one of my cotton grocery bags, then I rushed to the nearest animal shelter. One of the rats lay in the car crying on and off the whole way. I’d never heard a rat cry before—it was heartbreaking."
Die rats, die.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 05:55:06 PM by renocat »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2017, 02:42:07 AM »
glue traps are horrible ways to kill animals.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2017, 06:40:49 AM »
glue traps are horrible ways to kill animals.

I agree. I made this statement in a discussion of what I thought were rational people one time and was met with looks of contempt and people asking me if I was one of those PETA types. It's really disgusting how many people stop at pets when considering humane treatment of living things.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2017, 09:37:57 AM »
Sys, Willie I think you guys are great posters who offer great and thought provoking comments.  So you glue trap caused me to pause and do some introspection.  Critter killing is a cruel messy business.   I could not bring myself to blast a rat with a shotgun, or any critter.  Traps or poison allows me to disassociate from the act.  Rats.  Spiders.  Snakes.  Best ones are dead.  I can cope with some snakes cause they eat rats and spiders.  Rats and mice are invaders.  It's war.  All options are on the table.  No mercy.  Ruthless bastard mode.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2017, 04:24:21 PM »
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58fe44b0e4b018a9ce5d9924/amp

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) is claiming that a polar bear has died of “heartbreak” after being separated from a close companion of over twenty years that the organization is calling a “same-sex partner.”

According to Yahoo News, SeaWorld split apart long-time companions Szenia and someone who makes me uncomfortable in order for the latter polar bear to breed in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, earlier this year. Soon after the transfer, Szenia unexpectedly died and now PETA is blaming the death on the company’s decision to separate the pair.

Trump? Global warming?  Conservatives?  Nuts?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 04:29:36 PM by renocat »

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2017, 09:07:16 AM »
Why isn't anyone crying over the bulls being raped to collect the semen? That's pretty sexist to only care about female cow rapes.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2017, 11:57:20 AM »
Bulls have mechanisms to shut that down if they don’t consent.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2017, 11:58:11 AM »
Also, I cannot imagine following PETA on Twitter. I checked out their page and it is 80% super graphic videos.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2018, 12:05:24 PM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-researchers-head-bashing-invasive-iguanas/
I am for this.  Invasive lizards grow to the size of a small alligator and crap all over the place.  Iguana crap has nasty in it.  I suppose  PETA will go beserk.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 12:08:34 PM by renocat »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2018, 08:44:05 PM »
These lazy bastards go beserk about a teacher feeding a dying puppy to a snapping turtle, but can't get off their loafer butts to cry out about the Chiners torturing caged bears by jabbing needles into thier bile ducts to withdraw bile to use as a hemeroid cream.  Shame on you PETAers.
https://www.adn.com/nation-world/2018/06/03/from-hemorrhoids-to-hangovers-bear-bile-is-treasured-in-china-and-thats-bad-for-captive-bears/

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2018, 05:28:12 PM »
 https://www.cbsnews.com/news/barnum-animal-crackers-box-nabisco-mondelez-international-boxes-get-new-look-animals-freed/
PETAers are having supremo groin sensation tonight. .They won a.victory for critters.
They forced Nabisco to quit showing defenseless critiers in cages on boxes of Barnum Animal Crackers.   It shows them walking through grass.  Oh this is .......... sniff.
Hey Stoopids!  People eat.the animal replicas in the box!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 21, 2018, 10:14:27 PM »
This story is super WTF?!