Author Topic: Professor Steve Dave, is the rumored Bill bimbo bombshell real or a Hillary ploy  (Read 872 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It is being rumored that Bill the Thrill is cheating on his lovely sweet woman.  So is this a ploy to get sympathy and rile up the man hating denutter women?  Can an old horn goat with atrophied wallies even get an arkansas boinger.  I am confused.  Would she steep so low or is this the work of ruthless poor people hater and granny killing caveman conservatives at work?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
It is being rumored that Bill the Thrill is cheating on his lovely sweet woman.  So is this a ploy to get sympathy and rile up the man hating denutter women?  Can an old horn goat with atrophied wallies even get an arkansas boinger.  I am confused.  Would she steep so low or is this the work of ruthless poor people hater and granny killing caveman conservatives at work?

wow  :love:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
I don't not know Reno, but I like the way you talk

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/11/17/liberals-retroactively-turn-on-bill-clinton-amid-wide-reckoning-on-the-sexual-misconduct-of-powerful-men/23280730/
Hell is officially freezing over.  I never thought I'd see the day liberals would turn on their beloved Bill.  His sex offenses were between two consenting adults.  They cried trailer trash can't be rape especially by an enightened feminmanimist.  They stood by and championed a violent rapist.  They loved Hillary who destroyed his accusers.  It is rumored that he still is prowling and going to orgy island to sexup child whores.   Maybe something positive is coming from Weinswine affair.  Women being treated with honor.