Author Topic: Stupid bigots who hate gays  (Read 19817 times)

Offline BringBackEcoKat

• Fan
  • The Lady of Winters
    • View Profile
Re: Bigots saying bigot things
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2015, 02:56:36 AM »
Sorry wackycat. Sue me for plagiarism, but I just don't check the blog as much as I should.
'Cause Cats

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2015, 10:34:55 AM »
You're fine, Queen Winters. I hate bigots too. :cheers:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2015, 11:30:00 AM »
the other thread was about gay bigots, anyways

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2015, 12:07:35 PM »
Yesterday Obama was in Wisconsin and basically called all rural folk bumpkins.  Rural heritage bigotry IMO.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2015, 01:29:54 PM »
the other day someone was talking about senselessly killing inoffensive animals he didn't like on this blog i read sometimes.  made me so mad.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid bigots who hate gays
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2015, 03:03:40 PM »
my favorite was the twist at the end where the girl is actually 50 and not a girl at all!

I was picturing Sammie Sweetheart from Jersey Shore until ol' Wackster dropped that bomb on me.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2015, 03:04:57 PM »
The Oklahoma House passed a law a couple of weeks ago making it so that only church clergy can issue marriage licenses. It will be interesting to see if that passes their Senate.
Wow.

Wife and I wanted to use a certain venue just for our reception.   It happened to be part of a nearby catholic property.  When I called, the priest told me that I would have to have a Catholic wedding to be able to use the venue.  To do that, he then told me, I would have to attend a catholic church for min 6 months, meet weekly with the priest,  then ultimately apply for membership the church, and even at that point I wouldn't be guaranteed.  It would be up to the priest to decide if we deserved to be catholics.

OK ppl can look forward to at least some similar BS.  Problem being that CNSWife and I could tell him to eff off and still get married elsewhere.

Should be their right imo.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2015, 03:10:15 PM »
The Oklahoma House passed a law a couple of weeks ago making it so that only church clergy can issue marriage licenses. It will be interesting to see if that passes their Senate.
Wow.

Wife and I wanted to use a certain venue just for our reception.   It happened to be part of a nearby catholic property.  When I called, the priest told me that I would have to have a Catholic wedding to be able to use the venue.  To do that, he then told me, I would have to attend a catholic church for min 6 months, meet weekly with the priest,  then ultimately apply for membership the church, and even at that point I wouldn't be guaranteed.  It would be up to the priest to decide if we deserved to be catholics.

OK ppl can look forward to at least some similar BS.  Problem being that CNSWife and I could tell him to eff off and still get married elsewhere.

In my instance,  yes, because options.  In the instance of OK wanting to make it so that only church clergy can issue wedding licenses,  no.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2015, 03:47:15 PM »
Wow.

In my instance,  yes, because options.  In the instance of OK wanting to make it so that only church clergy can issue wedding licenses,  no.

For sure.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2015, 06:47:22 PM »
sounds like the queen isn't very tolerant of those that favor traditional marriage and morals
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2015, 07:58:27 AM »
Sorry wackycat. Sue me for plagiarism, but I just don't check the blog as much as I should.

(This thread should not have been merged because my post is not about gays but I need a place to put it.)

My co-worker just called out my other co-worker for saying something racist and I wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying!

Offline BringBackEcoKat

• Fan
  • The Lady of Winters
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2015, 02:05:23 AM »
Were they trolling though? I have this friend that I always call racist whenever she talks about anyone being black just because she freaks out and starts naming all of her black friends. Every. Single. Time.
'Cause Cats

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2015, 10:07:30 AM »
Were they trolling though? I have this friend that I always call racist whenever she talks about anyone being black just because she freaks out and starts naming all of her black friends. Every. Single. Time.

No, it was serious. 2 guys were having a conversation (I wasn't paying attention to) and then a third co-worker suddenly said, "What you just said was very racist. I would appreciate it if we could keep comments like that out of our work place." or something to that effect. I guess he said something like blacks are out breeding whites....I don't know what he was even talking about...He could have been discussing the increasing population of black cows for all I know (but probably not).

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2015, 11:24:59 AM »
Hispanics are out breeding whites per capita or something, I believe there has been some stories about that lately

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2015, 10:58:09 AM »

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2015, 01:04:18 PM »
And here I was thinking Christianity is a peaceful religion . . .

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2015, 01:09:00 PM »
the Church of Durst?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2015, 01:11:55 PM »
the Church of Durst?

i was trying to piece a together a durst/erii post but couldn't come up with it

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2015, 01:23:01 PM »
Could Christians and Muslims be more similar?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2015, 01:51:19 PM »
it's basically the same religion

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2015, 09:09:57 PM »
THOSE ARE JUST THE EXTREMIST WACKOS!

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2015, 09:45:20 PM »
This is where the misunderstood Muslims and misunderstood Christians hug, you guys.

I feel like Libx7 and I would be pretty great in the State Dept. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile