Author Topic: Conspiracy Corner  (Read 5639 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy Corner
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2017, 05:45:52 PM »
i violently popped 2 tires in 1 week. I have never before had an automobile incident of any kind. something is up

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2017, 10:23:51 PM »
i violently popped 2 tires in 1 week. I have never before had an automobile incident of any kind. something is up
https://www.epa.gov/smm/sustainable-management-construction-and-demolition-materials
It is rumored clandestine rogue agents of the EPA's Area 51x have been slowly infiltrating asphalt plants and feeding construction rubble into the mixture.  What is area 51x?  Adjacent to Area 51, alien teachers from the Inter-galactic Agency for Sustainability are tutoring earthlings on how to survive having a finite amount of resources.. it was widely reported Obama was going to reveal the presence of aliens prior to Trump’s inauguration.  Fearing the shock of two whammies to American citizens, Obama chose to saddle the American psyche with the most traumatizing news.  Meanwhile we suffer through unexplained experimental road building with construction rubble that has nails in it.  I don't want to know what sustainable sewage is.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2017, 05:57:16 PM »
should be a big day for this thread! this is all from my cousin, who I adore, who lives in the woods of Marin County

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2017, 05:58:59 PM »
Jet fuel can't melt steel!

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2017, 09:10:21 AM »
To this day I have trouble believing the Jihadisti had enough training to pilot the planes to hit a narrow target like Twin Towers at the right angle to do the most damage. Likely someone using the autopilot system remotely to fly the plane.  Who?  I suspect Russian.  My suspension is based on how Bush soured on Putin after this.  Maybe even the EU.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2017, 09:16:27 AM »
There were no planes.  Those were cruise missiles concealed by plane holograms beamed down from our network of super secret hologram satellites.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2017, 09:38:55 AM »
it's almost certainly a fact that a lot of 9/11 truther arguments and material come from russia. the ussr was consoling after jfk's assassination, they were scared that the turnover in gov't would lead to a coup or takeover by some individual who would nuke them. they didn't have a great understanding of democratic succession. as soon as they learned that a junta wouldn't take control they started fanning the flames of conspiracy and some of the popular claims about who and why jfk was killed have been traced back to the kremlin.

this has been POL SCI 325 with bubbles.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2017, 09:52:19 AM »
To this day I have trouble believing the Jihadisti had enough training to pilot the planes to hit a narrow target like Twin Towers at the right angle to do the most damage. Likely someone using the autopilot system remotely to fly the plane.  Who?  I suspect Russian.  My suspension is based on how Bush soured on Putin after this.  Maybe even the EU.

Did you miss the part where they all attended flight school?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2017, 01:29:02 AM »
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/mysterious-metal-towers/amp/
Mysterious metal towers are appearing in tunnels and under bridges in NY.  Qfficials say that they are secret.  What's up?
http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2013/10/25/ever-seen-a-mind-control-tower-bet-you-have/

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2017, 08:42:15 AM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2017, 08:55:28 AM »
They got this 2nd and 3rd floor windows fixed pretty quickly. Wish the government was as efficient in every other dept as the conspiracy dept.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2017, 03:21:34 AM »
Japanese toilet monsters.   Responsible for contamination of souls with evil, and sowing strife amongst people.  IMO most likely to be transitory through urban sewer systems.  This may explain urban violence like in Chicago.
http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/japans-bathroom-ghosts
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 03:25:30 AM by renocat »