Author Topic: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People  (Read 2152733 times)

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Re: Racist fb posts/tweets/snaps from KSU Family members or screeenshots of them
« Reply #16925 on: November 06, 2017, 03:36:12 PM »
bubs nailed it.. what a rough ridin' dolt.

so I saw local charges will not be filed but is it possible he will be facing a federal offense?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Racist fb posts/tweets/snaps from KSU Family members or screeenshots of them
« Reply #16926 on: November 06, 2017, 03:36:13 PM »
My only hope is that on the back end there is a deal for no charges if he gets help.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16927 on: November 06, 2017, 03:39:46 PM »
K-State is about to get a lot of love from breitbart and drudge
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #16928 on: November 06, 2017, 03:39:57 PM »
that prank is hilarious, got tens of thousands of people to hate k-state
it's much worse than that, it's something concrete for actual bigots to cite the next time an legitimate activist has their house burned down

yep
Well there's that, but also he made a ton of black people at k-state think that they lived in a city in which this kind of thing happens.  he created the perception of racial discord where none existed (or at least not to this degree).

it's an unbelievably despicable act that requires a serious punishment.  i don't give a crap if he's sorry now -- i'd be sorry too if i conjured up a crime that got the attention of the FBI. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16929 on: November 06, 2017, 03:41:25 PM »
it's all bad. you can't blame people for being outraged about something like this but holy crap it looked fake from the beginning. on the other side you don't want to say it out loud because then you feel like clay travis. but you want to defend your university and in this case you would have been right.

and then our guy Big Gip is all pissed off on twitter and you want to say "gip, man, it might be fake. i really can't imagine a k-state student doing this." but what if you're wrong? and who are you to tell him how to feel? crap, man.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16930 on: November 06, 2017, 03:41:50 PM »
it's much worse than that, it's something concrete for actual bigots to cite the next time an legitimate activist has their house burned down

yep
Well there's that, but also he made a ton of black people at k-state think that they lived in a city in which this kind of thing happens.  he created the perception of racial discord where none existed (or at least not to this degree).

it's an unbelievably despicable act that requires a serious punishment.  i don't give a crap if he's sorry now -- i'd be sorry too if i conjured up a crime that got the attention of the FBI.
great point, you can't go back and undo these past few weeks of tension and fear in the community.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16931 on: November 06, 2017, 03:45:06 PM »

yep

At least gE will be here to crack the case immediately.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16933 on: November 06, 2017, 03:54:54 PM »
K-State is about to get a lot of love from breitbart and drudge

Definitely the worst part about this.

Despite doing nothing, some nobody seeking attention (both instigator and reporter) made K-State into a beacon for actual racists to cite every time there is a similar event.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16934 on: November 06, 2017, 04:01:05 PM »
the rcpd excuse of "you too were young once" seems like some bull crap

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Racist fb posts/tweets/snaps from KSU Family members or screeenshots of them
« Reply #16935 on: November 06, 2017, 04:21:13 PM »

Complete horseshit. Where TF was this when they nailed my ass for MIPs where I didn't even get the FBI involved?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16936 on: November 06, 2017, 04:45:14 PM »

Complete horseshit. Where TF was this when they nailed my ass for MIPs where I didn't even get the FBI involved?

The one time in MHK that I encountered the cops as an underage drunk dipshit, they just told me to stop being stupid and dump it out, then I went home. You must have just been belligerent, steve dave.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16937 on: November 06, 2017, 04:47:20 PM »
It was officially 3 times

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16938 on: November 06, 2017, 04:48:30 PM »
those sweet diversions tho

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16939 on: November 06, 2017, 04:49:06 PM »
I would have let you off because boys will be boys!

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16940 on: November 06, 2017, 04:49:13 PM »
Whoa.  I never realized steve dave had such a drinking problem.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16941 on: November 06, 2017, 04:49:42 PM »
should have told the officers your friends told you it was an O'douls non alcoholic.. some sort of prank!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16942 on: November 06, 2017, 04:55:56 PM »
The cops let collegelib get away with pretty much everything, maybe collegedave was just a huge jerk?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16943 on: November 06, 2017, 04:57:32 PM »
The only guy I knew who got an MIP was out in the front yard peeing on a tree when the cops rolled up. It was just due to a combination of hilariously bad timing and being too drunk to find the back yard, really.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16944 on: November 06, 2017, 05:11:25 PM »
it's much worse than that, it's something concrete for actual bigots to cite the next time a legitimate activist has their house burned down
agreed. this hurts the actual cause and the dude should feel as bad as he can about it. it is upsetting that he is getting off with a slap on the wrist
@Trogdor_gE

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16945 on: November 06, 2017, 06:26:49 PM »
The only guy I knew who got an MIP was out in the front yard peeing on a tree when the cops rolled up. It was just due to a combination of hilariously bad timing and being too drunk to find the back yard, really.

#1: standing in a bar (porters?) drinking a coors light bottle like any god fearing 18 year old would. MIP!

#2: walking out of that trash liquor store back behind the old LJS pushing a dolly loaded with about 6-30 packs of keystone light. MIP! AlSO FAKE ID CHARGE OF SOME SORT! actually I think this was alcohol and beverage control and not Riley co. STILL SUCKED crap!

#3: house in MHK. crap's getting weird. Neighbor who thought we stole his American flag a month before called the cops because we're too noisy. MIP! ALSO A LOT OF QUESTIONING ABOUT OLD MAN DUMCRAPS MISSING AMERICAN FLAG WHICH WE DIDN'T STEAL!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #16946 on: November 06, 2017, 06:29:46 PM »
Got an MIP 2 months before my 21st. Normal car sitting outside a house party popped a cherry on top of his car after my date handed me a beer from her trunk. I was soooo pissed.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16947 on: November 06, 2017, 06:31:09 PM »
That's outrageous

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16948 on: November 06, 2017, 07:37:26 PM »
If nothing else hopefully that dumbass Hammond will realize that you should get all of the facts first.. And publicly apologize to President Myers who he was basically saying was unfit for the job

He was gonna get a multicultural center tho ????

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16949 on: November 06, 2017, 07:41:06 PM »
It was officially 3 times

We have an absolute F ton of things in common besides being awesome