Author Topic: debt ceiling  (Read 15228 times)

Offline camKSU

• SLTH
  • Combo-Fan
  • That's just like, your opinion, man
    • View Profile
Re: debt ceiling
« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2013, 03:50:53 PM »
I don't really get the Maddow hate. I mean, yeah, she's biased as hell, but at least she cherry-picks somewhat accurate facts to build an incredibly slanted argument. Also, her homosexuality gives her every reason to hate the republicans. Hannity is just an bad person who is every bit as biased and just makes crap up on his show and bullies his guests. They both make pretty good television, but Maddow seems like the better person.

I don't like her smug condescending attitude, which she learned from Olbermann. She is the female Olbermann.

I'm not a fan of Hannity or fox in general, but what I do like is they always have opposing view points, which MSNBC tries to avoid because they have no argument.

They almost always railroad the person with the opposing argument though. It's like, throw this token opposer out there and yell over him when he tries to speak.

Only if they won't answer a direct question, which is usually the case with libs.

By "won't answer a direct question" you mean disagree with their extremely narrow conservative Christian worldview.
Obama is spending crap tons of money, no way to hide it. Move on.

[attachment deleted by admin]
untuck manhattan

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2013, 06:39:08 PM »
Who would have ever thought that cartoons and graphics would have been the most effective medium for the left wing to communicate with its constituency?   :lol:  Just like cavemen.  :lol:

What a bunch of rubies  :lol:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline camKSU

• SLTH
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2013, 06:55:49 PM »
Who would have ever thought that cartoons and graphics would have been the most effective medium for the left wing to communicate with its constituency?   :lol:  Just like cavemen.  :lol:

What a bunch of rubies  :lol:

Must be all that free thinking and book learning we get...

"Facts & Figures? Experts from universities? Quotes from the holy one? Nope, all I know is that President Blackie McBlackerson is wrong. I got my bible (Atlas Shrugged) in one hand and my rifle in the other and there ain't no convincing me otherwise.." -FSD

:lol: just like glenn beck, sean hannity, karl rove, paul ryan, mitt romney, and all the other ignorant losers on the right... :lol:
untuck manhattan

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2013, 07:05:14 PM »

Sock
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline camKSU

• SLTH
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2013, 07:16:04 PM »
untuck manhattan

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: debt ceiling
« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2013, 12:36:15 PM »
I don't really get the Maddow hate. I mean, yeah, she's biased as hell, but at least she cherry-picks somewhat accurate facts to build an incredibly slanted argument. Also, her homosexuality gives her every reason to hate the republicans. Hannity is just an bad person who is every bit as biased and just makes crap up on his show and bullies his guests. They both make pretty good television, but Maddow seems like the better person.

I don't like her smug condescending attitude, which she learned from Olbermann. She is the female Olbermann.

I'm not a fan of Hannity or fox in general, but what I do like is they always have opposing view points, which MSNBC tries to avoid because they have no argument.

They almost always railroad the person with the opposing argument though. It's like, throw this token opposer out there and yell over him when he tries to speak.

Only if they won't answer a direct question, which is usually the case with libs.

Usually

They also say, "the american people want" a lot.  I hate this fwiw.  I am an American people and not once have they ever asked me anything.  Repubs prob do this to, but I notice it way more with Libs.   :dunno: