Author Topic: So, need some help  (Read 5080 times)

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So, need some help
« on: November 07, 2012, 08:05:59 AM »
How can I become part of the 47%? I don't know if I want to work any more, pay taxes, and have the 47% come in and by Cigarettes with my Tax money. Why should I work harder so that the government can take more of my money. Money that I would rather give to my church and other civic organizations. Semi-serious.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
RIP Fatty

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: So, need some help
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 08:06:54 AM »
please post in facebook/twitter from hometown thread. tia.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 08:10:29 AM »
How can I become part of the 47%? I don't know if I want to work any more, pay taxes, and have the 47% come in and by Cigarettes with my Tax money. Why should I work harder so that the government can take more of my money. Money that I would rather give to my church and other civic organizations. Semi-serious.

Hide your money offshore.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 08:10:49 AM »
I'm pretty sure if you are working at a gas station, you are already there. Just keep doing what you are doing.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 08:11:01 AM »
i say go for it!  :thumbs:

we can even make this the official thread where you can detail all of your experiences.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 08:51:36 AM by rick daris »

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 08:44:54 AM »

People that think like this are being bashed for being racists.  Not surprisingly they are being bashed by people who work little or not at all.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 08:45:42 AM »

People that think like this are being bashed for being racists.  Not surprisingly they are being bashed by people who work little or not at all.

lol, no they aren't

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 08:49:12 AM »

lol, no they aren't

:dubious:

We obviously have different twitter and facebook TL's

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 08:50:40 AM »

lol, no they aren't

Post some examples.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2012, 08:50:54 AM »

lol, no they aren't

you are saying "people who think like this are being bashed.." based off your facebook and twitter feed? good grief man.  :lol:

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 08:51:55 AM »
Whatever you guys want to think.  Bottom line is this country is so far beyond mumped right now who even cares anymore

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 08:52:32 AM »
If you are working "hard" you are doing it all wrong. Just work smart instead.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 08:53:23 AM »
I would love to see one of these people try to live off the government tit. Sadly, I think they are all talk.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 08:55:53 AM »
I would love to see one of these people try to live off the government tit. Sadly, I think they are all talk.

yes. that's why stormy just said he was semi-serious and not really serious. he's just a lot of hot air and won't actually follow through with this plan. maybe he's too lazy, maybe he's not smart enough to figure out how to do it, maybe he isn't really serious about wanting to live the good life of not working and getting all that free money. just imo though, prove me wrong stormy!

Offline "storm"nut

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2012, 09:01:47 AM »

yes. that's why stormy just said he was semi-serious and not really serious. he's just a lot of hot air and won't actually follow through with this plan. maybe he's too lazy, maybe he's not smart enough to figure out how to do it, maybe he isn't really serious about wanting to live the good life of not working and getting all that free money. just imo though, prove me wrong stormy!

I am pretty damn lazy, just not the right kind of lazy to pull this off.  Yea I am just venting a lot. Call me full of hot air all you want. But I do have to find it appealing to sit on my ass all day, playing WOW and have the government pay for it.
RIP Fatty

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 09:04:00 AM »

I am pretty damn lazy, just not the right kind of lazy to pull this off.  Yea I am just venting a lot. Call me full of hot air all you want. But I do have to find it appealing to sit on my ass all day, playing WOW and have the government pay for it.

Your WOW clan would hate the crap out of you because you wouldn't be able to afford the bandwidth to run the game right.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 09:07:12 AM »
I do have to find it appealing to sit on my ass all day, playing WOW and have the government pay for it.

then do it man! nobody is stopping you from living that good life. you can do this! take charge of your life!

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 09:11:31 AM »

What's stopping you? Don't have the skills to cut it as a healer?
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline "storm"nut

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 09:14:26 AM »

Your WOW clan would hate the crap out of you because you wouldn't be able to afford the bandwidth to run the game right.

You kidding right, as part of 47% it is my right to have the government run a fiber to the curb line to my house and a minimum of a 10Gibit connection. And I will not pay a dime for my OBAMANET.
RIP Fatty

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 09:15:05 AM »

You kidding right, as part of 47% it is my right to have the government run a fiber to the curb line to my house and a minimum of a 10Gibit connection. And I will not pay a dime for my OBAMANET.

Link?

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 09:15:42 AM »

Sounds like a poor who gets either a shitton of welfare, tax breaks, and/or subsidies but don't think they are one of "those people."

I'm not a poor and I want to pay more in taxes if it helps people like you.  I can't take this cash with me and I only get so much vacation time.

Offline "storm"nut

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 09:23:03 AM »

Link?

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/capitol/fcc_providing_free_internet_but_xwwHvgaOKzPhbw7o39xPUO
RIP Fatty

Offline "storm"nut

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 09:33:12 AM »

Sounds like a poor who gets either a shitton of welfare, tax breaks, and/or subsidies but don't think they are one of "those people."

I'm not a poor and I want to pay more in taxes if it helps people like you.  I can't take this cash with me and I only get so much vacation time.

Let me be clear MIR, I am all for the Government and my tax dollars going to people that need help and threw no fault of there own are on hard times or can not work due in part of a legit disability. These people need help and I am all for it. But I have a really tough time seeing my tax dollars helping people that appear to be perfectly able to be a productive member of society receive cradle to grave handouts. If you are okay with this, then that is your prerogative, but not mine.
RIP Fatty

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 09:34:34 AM »

Link?

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/capitol/fcc_providing_free_internet_but_xwwHvgaOKzPhbw7o39xPUO

Good luck with that.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 09:40:47 AM »
stormy- first things first. we have to get you fired from your current job. are you at work right now? if so, i suggest leaving. just leave. drive around for an hour or two and then come back and report on the board what happened and we'll go from there. you can do this!