Author Topic: Things conservatives say/do that are silly  (Read 8371 times)

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Things conservatives say/do that are silly
« on: May 22, 2011, 05:07:38 PM »
"We should outlaw gay marriage because it destroys the sanctity of "real" marriage between a man and woman."  :shakesfist:

"Obama gonna kill ma grandma!"  :shakesfist:

"Nobody takin' away ma guns..'specially not some Muslim communist that wasn't even born in America."

"We can't raise taxes on anyone...it'll hurt the economy"

"We have to fight the war on terror...because it means we won't have to fight them here." :shakesfist:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Things conservatives say/do that are silly
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 05:11:28 PM »
"We should outlaw gay marriage because it destroys the sanctity of "real" marriage between a man and woman."  :shakesfist:

"Nobody takin' away ma guns..'specially not some Muslim communist that wasn't even born in America."

"We have to fight the war on terror...because it means we won't have to fight them here." :shakesfist:

Hate this one....it's like "Let's spend trillions of dollars and kill hundreds of thousands of people in order to try and kill a handful of terrarists! But at least we got Bin Laden!"

Not the most efficient way we could have done this...Any conservative who preaches small government and less spending while still maintaining our wars is an idiot

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 05:14:08 PM »

Hate this one....it's like "Let's spend trillions of dollars and kill hundreds of thousands of people in order to try and kill a handful of terrarists! But at least we got Bin Laden!"

Not the most efficient way we could have done this...Any conservative who preaches small government and less spending while still maintaining our wars is an idiot

+1.

C'mon neo-christian evangelicals! Defend your red white and blue in this thread. These colors DO NOT RUN!

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 05:17:36 PM »
And I see myself as a conservative on most issues...including this one. But it's funny to watch people claim to be conservative when we're spending as much money on "defense" as we are our entire bureaucracy.

It's like those tea party idiots....They say they want smaller government and less spending...but...

against legalizing drugs
against Muslims practicing their religion (so they're against the constitution too)
against bringing troops home
pro Israel
anti abortion

etc. All of that requires government intervention and therefore more government

And most are too dumb and redneck to realize it.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:21:04 PM by pike »

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 05:23:43 PM »
yep.

well, yeah...smaller govt. and less involvement in peoples lives.
unless its matters of women's health. Then, yah, government is good.
unless two people of the same sex wanna get married...then, yah, government should tell them what to do.

but if you wanna go the corner store and buy a handgun....GTFO out peoples lives GOVERNMENT!

etc....

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 05:26:50 PM »
yep.

well, yeah...smaller govt. and less involvement in peoples lives.
unless its matters of women's health. Then, yah, government is good.
unless two people of the same sex wanna get married...then, yah, government should tell them what to do.

but if you wanna go the corner store and buy a handgun....GTFO out peoples lives GOVERNMENT!

etc....

I left that one out. Thanks.

I don't think the government should regulate any social issue, and we should get rid of any part of the government that does.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 08:49:48 AM »
It's now the Obamabot Sect of the Republicrats that's all into the Drones, and the raids and the war on terra.

Of course all of their proclamations come with this *

*As long as a Democrat is President.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 09:09:16 AM »
mods:  rename this "the butthurt thread"

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 10:41:37 AM »
"If your political position is in disagreement with my own you must hate america/be butthurt"

i.e.  (mods:  rename this "the butthurt thread")

kudos to Dirty for exemplifying this particular brand of conservative silliness :thumbsup:

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 11:13:10 AM »
Was not talking about a political position at all.   :rolleyes:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 11:17:17 AM »
Only God can give people rights

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 12:16:56 PM »

then what is this thread "butthurt" about?

elaborate using complete sentences plz.

Offline KSU187

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 01:03:22 PM »
"If your political position is in disagreement with my own you must hate america/be butthurt"

i.e.  (mods:  rename this "the butthurt thread")

kudos to Dirty for exemplifying this particular brand of conservative silliness :thumbsup:

I agree with this post LickNeckey.. but the Gay Marriage thing is a talking point enmeshed with major butthurtness, as it shows up on several threads of wide ranging topics. 

Also, complaining about "National Defense" huh? Well, just because you constantly use the word "paradigm" doesn't mean you have a grasp on our nation's complex foreign policies. Basically, the world is a shithole, and we need a strong military so we can kill muslim babies and torture people and get oil from them while we convert them to Christianity. DUH!

Anyways, I am a conservative so I'll really quickly comment on a few of the things Pike brought up. 

Against legalizing drugs- (Weed, legalize.  Others don't)

Against Muslims practicing their religion (Not this conservative)

Against bringing troops home (Here is the deal... They are already there, whether or not they should be there in the first place is another argument.  However, we can't just say "Peace out bitches" and leave abruptly like the Ron Paul Neo-Isolationist retards want to)

pro Israel (You probably have no understanding of our history with Israel or its founding, so I'm not going to even attempt to try explaining this one.  I will say that it is better than Pro "Palestine" )

Anti abortion (Oh noooo, "women's health"  :runaway: .  FYI, There is a difference between a medical abortion, and the millions of elective abortions performed in our country.  Any objective observer can see that life begins at conception.  If it does not, someone is designating an arbitrary point where the "fetus" becomes "human."  For example, So 1 second before it is born it is not a human, but once it passes 6 inches down the birth canal it is?  What about its location changes "what"  it is.. I mean, does the fact that I move to New York or LA change who I am?  The only difference between you and a "fetus" is your size, your level of human development, your environment, and your degree of dependency on your mother... which judging by the liberals' posts, most of them probably live with them)

Gay Marriage should be a Church and State issue.  If churches want to marry gay people, the state should recognize it like they recognize other marriages performed by clergy. Problem solved.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2011, 01:35:31 PM »

How about the unoriginality of it coming in the footsteps of a corresponding thread? 

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2011, 01:44:49 PM »
ohhh because that thread was so original and insightful and not butthurt.   got yuh  :facepalm:

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 01:49:34 PM »

How about the unoriginality of it coming in the footsteps of a corresponding thread? 

that indicates "butthurt"? That's a stretch.

Besides, that thread was fizzling out and this one has only just begun. It's much easier making fun of the conservative evangelical Tea Party..so......seemed like a logical choice.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2011, 02:50:38 PM »
Bookcat, this thread is hilarious. Do another one of the jokes where you are pretending to be a conservative and what you type is all redneck-ey and stuff. Those kill me.  :lol:

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 05:24:32 PM »

that indicates "butthurt"? That's a stretch.

Besides, that thread was fizzling out and this one has only just begun. It's much easier making fun of the conservative evangelical Tea Party..so......seemed like a logical choice.

Not really easier.  You welfare queens just have more time on your hands.

The other thread we limited just to be fair.  I doubt the servers have enough space to store that much info and it would be mean of us to crash the discussion of the 2027 basketball recruiting class or the length of dude gaga's wang.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 10:41:04 PM »

This thread is as predictable as my rolex watch, and about as clever as an Al Gore press conference.  I'm glad I'm not on your side. 

Go take another bong rip off your tailpipe, you brain dead, knuckle dragging, neanderthals.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2011, 10:57:07 PM »
Again you people are getting caught up in the right left paradigm. You need to learn to hate both sides. Be an omnihater, if you will.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2011, 11:03:38 PM »

I'm too busy being caught up in the intelligent independent thinker/complete dumbshit parroting lib continuum to mind that right/left paradigm you speak of.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 12:21:53 AM »

I'm too busy being caught up in the intelligent independent thinker/complete dumbshit parroting lib continuum to mind that right/left paradigm you speak of.

What about the average dumbshit parroting "conservative?"
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2011, 12:45:36 AM »
People that bitch about the deficit, Obama's failure to cut spending, and wasting tax dollars, but then say we should invade Pakistan/Iran

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2011, 08:28:19 AM »
vote
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2011, 09:18:29 AM »
"This thread is as predictable as my rolex watch, and about as clever as an Al Gore press conference.  I'm glad I'm not on your side. 

Go take another bong rip off your tailpipe, you brain dead, knuckle dragging, neanderthals."

ooooh another good example of conservative sillyness.

aspiring to and feigning wealth to impress other neo-cons

i.e. look i took out multiple mortgages on my home so i could buy a Rolex (prolly fake) and wear it to the country club i can't afford so people will like me.  because just like when i was in college i am only capable of buying frienships and social connections