Author Topic: "Teach me how to.."  (Read 1124 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
"Teach me how to.."
« on: May 16, 2011, 02:48:18 PM »
Los Angeles (CNN) -- Rapper M-Bone of the group Cali Swag District died Sunday night in what police said was a drive-by shooting in his hometown, Inglewood, California.
M-Bone, whose real name was Montae Talbert, was sitting in a car in the 400 block of North LaBrea Avenue when a car pulled up next to his and someone fired two rounds that struck the rapper in his head, Inglewood Police Lt. Steve Overly said Monday.
Talbert, 22, died later at a hospital, Overly said.
Preliminary reports on the model of car that was involved have not been confirmed, he said.
Cali Swag District's biggest hip-hop hit came in 2010 with the song "Teach Me How to Dougie."

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: "Teach me how to.."
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 02:54:56 PM »
Los Angeles (CNN) -- Rapper M-Bone of the group Cali Swag District died Sunday night in what police said was a drive-by shooting in his hometown, Inglewood, California.
M-Bone, whose real name was Montae Talbert, was sitting in a car in the 400 block of North LaBrea Avenue when a car pulled up next to his and someone fired two rounds that struck the rapper in his head, Inglewood Police Lt. Steve Overly said Monday.
Talbert, 22, died later at a hospital, Overly said.
Preliminary reports on the model of car that was involved have not been confirmed, he said.
Cali Swag District's biggest hip-hop hit came in 2010 with the song "Teach Me How to Dougie."

:cry:

Offline Duncan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 08:07:34 PM »

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 01:39:09 PM »
Too bad they didn't make a song called "Teach Me How To Avoid Bullets"