Author Topic: Miss ST... the Iowa State of the SEC  (Read 15900 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Miss ST... the Iowa State of the SEC
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2018, 09:39:43 AM »
Just poking a little fun at the difference in self awareness between the two fan bases. I’ve followed MSU every day of my adult life, and I’ve never thought a game mattered as little as some of you guys seem to think this one does. KState has had some great runs, and a lot of sustained success, but to the extent that you only turn up for the Stanfords or Auburns of the world? The past aside, save for the past few years involving current players, what elevates KState above MSU?

We can beat Texas and OSU

Offline purplehaze

• Combo-Fan
  • #RP4POTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2018, 02:28:18 PM »

So just to get a clear idea: KState is in the same league as OU, Texas, OkState, umm Baylor? TCU? So they’re used to the big boys. MSU is in the same league as Vanderbilt, and therefore not? the same league as Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida, Georgia, A&M(at least when it helps your point). You’ve won in the past, and now you’re not winning as much, so football just doesn’t have the same taste it used to have. So when MSU wins Saturday, it won’t really matter because the poor Wildcats are in a slump and no one in Manhattan really cares anymore. Just sounds to me like fans of a team that lost to the worst team in the SEC last year and who want to go ahead and start the psychological damage control.

Just some FYI's

OU is is #1, then Texas and K-State are 2a/2b, in a strictly statistical standpoint in terms of championships, conference wins and overall wins since the conference started.

When you are 1 game from playing in the national title, 2 separate times in a 15 year span, you get that addiction to greatness. So when your team goes 8-4 and goes to a riding lawn mower bowl it just doesn't matter. We need that Natty injected straight into our veins. We likely aren't gonna sniff it with our current recruiting and player retention so that's why the general mood on here is meh.

It's astounding that 8 reg season wins is a big deal to yall while getting to play 4 cupcakes. Congrats on your one quality win last year and the moral victory vs BAMA, so close! I'm still amazed that is tied for 4th best record all time for yall. I guess Iowa State did have better wins last year so maybe I'm being unfair comparing your mediocrity to them.

I'm starting to think there's no way we can possibly lose to this horrid program.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline Don Merlins

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2018, 06:27:17 PM »
 Bro. You lost to Vanderbilt last year. And not a good Vanderbilt.

If you guys played in the SEC West. You’d be the Vanderbilt of the SEC West.

Look, you’ve got a great coach who turned around one of the worst programs in the history of college football into a perineal good team. You’ve had good teams, no doubt.
But please don’t compare your conference to the SEC.

Btw, Sproles is one of my favorite players ever. Love that bowling ball. If he was playing Saturday, I’d give you a better chance.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 06:32:08 PM by Don Merlins »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2018, 01:00:57 PM »

Look, you’ve got a great coach who turned around one of the worst programs in the history of college football into a perineal good team. You’ve had good teams, no doubt.

Btw, Sproles is one of my favorite players ever. Love that bowling ball. If he was playing Saturday, I’d give you a better chance.

Vanderbilt plays in the SEC East. You idiot. You moron. You are absolutely clueless!

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2018, 01:11:51 PM »
Guy doesn't even know which division Vanderbilt is in.  WAKE UP!

LRWTP

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 07, 2018, 02:33:07 PM »
Sometimes I really hate playing these "new money" teams. Their fans are just the worst.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2018, 02:35:33 PM »
his room is too full of cig smoke for him to see anything

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2018, 03:19:22 PM »
What a complete dumbass.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2018, 02:08:31 PM »

perineum | ?per??n??m |
noun Anatomy
the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva.

DERIVATIVES
perineal | ?per??n??l | adjective

:eek: :horrorsurprise: :sdeek: :Wha:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2018, 02:38:13 PM »
 :D