Author Topic: Bill announcement Tuesday?!? HCBS Retirement Thread - Episode 5341  (Read 16855 times)

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
Re: Bill announcement Tuesday?!? HCBS Retirement Thread - Episode 5341
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2018, 10:06:31 AM »
if bill had coaches return from vacation early for some little reason i would tell him to get mumped.

Bill would never hire anyone with a mind of their own.  Look at Myers and Taylor.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2018, 02:03:53 PM »
if bill had coaches return from vacation early for some little reason i would tell him to get mumped.

Some of you people are ridiculous.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2018, 02:46:27 PM »

what do you mean "you people"? and im not saying that is what happened but if it did its horseshit

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2018, 04:02:05 PM »
 :lol:

Offline i poo crabs

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2018, 04:43:00 PM »
https://twitter.com/ESullivan_20/status/948322566460133378

ES3
@ESullivan_20

Smh ???????????.... I’m speechless

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2018, 04:46:15 PM »
How does Bill coming back help us? No OC would be a great opportunity to bring in a new coach.  Is he really just holding us hostage until Sean is approved to get the HC job?

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2018, 04:47:28 PM »
How does Bill coming back help us? No OC would be a great opportunity to bring in a new coach. Is he really just holding us hostage until Sean is approved to get the HC job?
yes

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2018, 04:52:22 PM »
How does Bill coming back help us? No OC would be a great opportunity to bring in a new coach. Is he really just holding us hostage until Sean is approved to get the HC job?
yes

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2018, 04:56:26 PM »
Did Bill not listen to the Fitz and the Lemon Parties medley? I'm pretty sure I roasted him good about this, so no idea how he didn't get the picture :dunno:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline everyone shut up

• Katpak'r
  • “On paper, we feel good.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2018, 04:56:51 PM »
You guys are depressing me

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2018, 05:06:59 PM »

what do you mean "you people"? and im not saying that is what happened but if it did its horseshit

You honestly think they are getting any more time off than Wed Dec. 27-Tuesday Jan 2? That's a week's vacation. I'm sure they'll get more time off after NSD and spring football.

There's just so much manufactured drama around this, it's ridiculous. People are losing their crap about every message board rumor and any tweet from any athlete has to be that athlete being mad at a coach. It's all a bit much.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2018, 05:08:57 PM »

You honestly think they are getting any more time off than Wed Dec. 27-Tuesday Jan 2? That's a week's vacation. I'm sure they'll get more time off after NSD and spring football.

There's just so much manufactured drama around this, it's ridiculous. People are losing their crap about every message board rumor and any tweet from any athlete has to be that athlete being mad at a coach. It's all a bit much.
It's almost as if the guy that is supposed to be in control of the program is not. #Weird

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2018, 05:11:53 PM »

I agree  :)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2018, 05:51:34 PM »

It's almost as if the guy that is supposed to be in control of the program is not. #Weird

That's exactly what I'm talking about, there has been absolutely nothing that has happened to legitimize what you just posted. Here's what has been confirmed this off-season.
1. The offensive coordinator got a head coaching job, which some posters unbelievably have spun as a negative.
2. Two players declared early for the draft.
3. One other is likely to leave as a grad transfer.
What of that connotes a program out of control? Everything else is just noise is Snyder so omnipotent that he has to be accountable for random bullshit not from inside his program?

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2018, 05:55:40 PM »
https://twitter.com/Zuber_7More/status/948308265661861888

I think this was in response to Pringle's letter.
:nono:
It was clearly in response to the news his head coach is coming back. He definitely hates Snyder so he was pinning his hopes to a nameless, faceless message board poster to have info that the actual team didn't have.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2018, 06:14:42 PM »
The entire fuel of a message board is wild ass rumors and unfounded speculation and I for one will continue to actively engage in that behavior
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2018, 06:19:11 PM »
https://twitter.com/Zuber_7More/status/948308265661861888

I think this was in response to Pringle's letter.
:nono:
It was clearly in response to the news his head coach is coming back. He definitely hates Snyder so he was pinning his hopes to a nameless, faceless message board poster to have info that the actual team didn't have.

You're probably right, that's the first thing I would put out on social media when my coach says he's coming back for another year.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2018, 06:27:35 PM »

That's exactly what I'm talking about, there has been absolutely nothing that has happened to legitimize what you just posted. Here's what has been confirmed this off-season.
1. The offensive coordinator got a head coaching job, which some posters unbelievably have spun as a negative.
2. Two players declared early for the draft.
3. One other is likely to leave as a grad transfer.
What of that connotes a program out of control? Everything else is just noise is Snyder so omnipotent that he has to be accountable for random bullshit not from inside his program?

Every once in a while, MIR is right.

Today is one of those days.

Preach on MIR!

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2018, 07:16:52 PM »
The entire fuel of a message board is wild ass rumors and unfounded speculation and I for one will continue to actively engage in that behavior

This is the reason I pay for premium.

Also, C+ source (kinda sorta), #Gotlieb4KSU is still a possibility.

:Take the Bait:

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2018, 08:08:21 PM »

Maybe I'm not being clear. I'm good with wild ass speculation, I do my share of it. What's ridiculous is the abundance of making definitive judgments based on said wild ass speculation.
"Man, eff LHC Bill Snyder for making his coaches leave vacation early."
"I can't believe John Currie told LHC Bill Snyder he couldn't hire Jim Leavitt." That one went on for two or three years, and turned out to be incredibly wrong.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2018, 08:12:59 PM »
Yes sometimes it goes too far I will grant you that.  I will however continue to support unfounded and patently false accusations against Currie because well eff that guy.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best