Author Topic: So it’s Cactus Bowl day  (Read 13656 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: So it’s Cactus Bowl day
« Reply #150 on: December 28, 2017, 08:47:38 AM »
 :love:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 28, 2017, 08:49:36 AM »
Don't be rollin your pyro watchin dead ass concussed interim self in here!

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2017, 08:56:03 AM »
The lesson here is to always try and beat the crap out of a demoralized opponent, because someday everyone will have forgotten the circumstances but the score will remain.  There are no (thankfully) asterisks on scores.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2017, 09:14:29 AM »
The lesson here is to always try and beat the crap out of a demoralized opponent, because someday everyone will have forgotten the circumstances but the score will remain.  There are no (thankfully) asterisks on scores.
Exactly. This is what I was trying to get across to Iowa State fans last year who were upset with the officiating.

I'm sure there were numerous bad calls in that game.  I still recall the PI that they wanted called at the end, and maybe a hold that was called against them, but 3 months from now, I doubt I'll remember even those details.  Give it a couple years and then poof -- just another K-State W over Iowa State.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2017, 09:51:53 AM »
Exactly. This is what I was trying to get across to Iowa State fans last year who were upset with the officiating.

I'm sure there were numerous bad calls in that game.  I still recall the PI that they wanted called at the end, and maybe a hold that was called against them, but 3 months from now, I doubt I'll remember even those details.  Give it a couple years and then poof -- just another K-State W over Iowa State.

They won't forget, they make videos reminding them of the calls
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 28, 2017, 11:27:47 AM »
if this was a close game or something I wouldn't be surprised if some iowa state'y team complained about the officiating, or injuries, or some stupid crap. but we whipped their asses in this game. very lol.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2017, 01:41:54 PM »
Let it be known that we whooped their ass while Chip Kelly was there.  No amount of warming up in full pads could help their star QB prevent their loss.  :Woot:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 28, 2017, 01:58:05 PM »
If you have an interim coach and have dealt with wild fires for two weeks and your future NFL high round draft pick QB is benched.   Then K-State football is gonna kick your ass!

it is ok to be happy

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 29, 2017, 09:20:49 AM »
If you have an interim coach and have dealt with wild fires for two weeks and your future NFL high round draft pick QB is benched.   Then K-State football is gonna kick your ass!

it is ok to be happy

I am very happy that Kstate can beat a team with an interim head coach and their starting QB hurt and not playing.  Can you imagine the LOL’ing had K-State lost?

Offline Whisker Biscuit

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 29, 2017, 09:36:56 AM »

it is ok to be happy

I am very happy that Kstate can beat a team with an interim head coach and their starting QB hurt and not playing.  Can you imagine the LOL’ing had K-State lost?

The best part of being dax:  a quiet evening with a single malt scotch, feet up in an overstuffed lazy boy chair imagining the enjoyment of KSU losing a game they should win.  The perfect evening.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 29, 2017, 09:43:33 AM »
Same for any other team located near Kansas or Kansas City. He lives a kings life.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 29, 2017, 10:45:50 AM »
KSU only wins by single digits with Kelly on the sideline and Rosen under center.  mark it down