Author Topic: Only The Most ARDENT Cat Football Historians Get To Listen To This NEW SONG!  (Read 9604 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile

Don't know whether to  :D or  :sdeek:

that reminds me of my powerewok

Suprised you didn't just merge this with your powerewok thread

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
crap, I didn't know this place was full da Vincis and Picassos.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
had fanning started this thread, i would have.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline dontfeedthebear

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
The video is great.  Especially the Lee File reference.  I had a few classes with him, got to know him fairly well.  One weekend, a girl I was bagging that went to Nebraska came down to visit and we met up with Lee.  Turns out, he laid the wood to her during his brief time in Lincoln.  We all had a good laugh because she was a slut.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
WHO SAYS WE DON'T HAVE TRADITION!!! Great job SB.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
Anyone else wake up with "File, file Cats" playing in their brain?

:dance:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
The video is great.  Especially the Lee File reference.  I had a few classes with him, got to know him fairly well.  One weekend, a girl I was bagging that went to Nebraska came down to visit and we met up with Lee.  Turns out, he laid the wood to her during his brief time in Lincoln.  We all had a good laugh because she was a slut.

:flush:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile

HEY. Mind your manners. What if Lee File's mom reads goEMAW???

More rave Phog reviews:

"Who's the new sock?" --DrJamesANaismith

"Wow... that was bad..." --Lemming

"That is hilarious. I hope its intentional and not unintentional like most of the youtube videos referencing KState." --BlueRoosterCult

"... not entertaining whether it was intentional or not" --Romanov

"I'm not clicking on a link from a Rube unless I know what it is. If it's an ODE to the 1997 KSU win over KU or something gay like that, don' tbother. If it's some really awesome dance clip from Klein-Spani's wedding with "Cotton-Eyed Joe" line dancing by all, then tell me." --MikeStinkey

"More along the lines of a less hilarious power towel Willie vid."

"God, KSU is so WT." --DayDrops

"Did you hear the part about Q-Morg being a science wizard who is building himself a cyborg? tia." --Canadian friend of mine

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline CanConfirm

• Fan
  • Mercurial MS Paint enthusiast
    • View Profile
SkinnyBenny (or Mods), please post CanCo's season preview MS Paint on The Fog and post comments here. It's always exciting to hear what the Art World has to say about my work.

Also, I hear rumblings AND grumblings that an official goEMAW "Arts Week Gallery Walk" could be in the works.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
hopefully it walks right through the middle of this thread
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Great job, SkinnyBenny. FITZ and the Lemon Parties with another smash hit!

Everything they touch turns to gold.  They are like Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis of the early 90's.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
FWIW, I'm pretty sure it is Nyle Wiren...

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
FWIW, I'm pretty sure it is Nyle Wiren...

OH eff

If anyone knows how to get ahold of Nyle "Also 1 Ys" Wiren, tell him it's fixed so he can rest easy.

And to my good buddy Gallon Beverage, who is viewing this thread right now: :babywillie:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 10:12:25 PM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
SkinnyBenny (or Mods), please post CanCo's season preview MS Paint on The Fog and post comments here. It's always exciting to hear what the Art World has to say about my work.

Also, I hear rumblings AND grumblings that an official goEMAW "Arts Week Gallery Walk" could be in the works.

I can confirm that, CanConfirm.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This thread just fell off of page 1...

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wow. Powercat96. I can't believe I've never noticed that you quote The Verve Pipe under your avatar. Great song. I remember when they played it live on the Jenny McCarthy show. Bought the single the next day.

I WON'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Speaking of Powerwoks and Demoncats and whatnot, here's a painting my girlfriend did. I sat her down at a table and hid every real Powercat out of sight and told her to paint one as best she could from memory. This is what came out:

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 11:50:18 PM by SkinnyBenny »

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
SB-

I heard from someone ITK that your girlfriends rocking powercat will be on alternate uniforms for the Miami game.

Can anyone else confirm?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wow. Powercat96. I can't believe I've never noticed that you quote The Verve Pipe under your avatar. Great song. I remember when they played it live on the Jenny McCarthy show. Bought the single the next day.

I WON'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.

I was actually a freshman when the song was released. So, I guess that explains it.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Speaking of Powerwoks and Demoncats and whatnot, here's a painting my girlfriend did. I sat her down at a table and hid every real Powercat out of sight and told her to paint one as best she could from memory. This is what came out:

Would be a great social experiment/date party idea.  I mean just imagine if those silly Teke's invited the whimsical KD's over for a Powercat painting party?  Would be interesting to see what came out of that.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile

Don't know whether to  :D or  :sdeek:

it's like a cross between a powercat, pacman, and a piranha.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Half powercat, half pacman, half piranna

Offline The Manhatter

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I wanted it to go on forever.

agreed.  that was gloriously awesome.  everything.  it left me wanting even more.   :drool:
Academics is a stupid word.

Academic schools are synonymous for being rich, powerful and exclusive, three things Kansas State is not.

So when people throw the word "academics" around, that's really what they are referencing.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So, is "Duplex Cats" another term for Wild Wildcats?  Just want to know that I'm using the term correctly...

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Only The Most ARDENT Cat Football Historians Get To Listen To This NEW SONG!
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2012, 01:11:22 PM »
Yes, confirmed. As in, "I predict another great year for our ksu state fightin' purple Duplex Cats."

And that third grade wildcat definitely has some Pac-Man and some piranha in him...but no powercat. He is clearly supposed to be that old Willie head that was at midfield and was 300 yards wide.