Author Topic: Only The Most ARDENT Cat Football Historians Get To Listen To This NEW SONG!  (Read 9608 times)

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Great job, SkinnyBenny. FITZ and the Lemon Parties with another smash hit!

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
 :blush:  Wow, thanks guyz!  :excited: Thanks to the following users: KatDaddy, emawblast, WillieWatanabe (your name has always confused me), Dlew, fanning, EMAWsome, EllToPay, chunkles, sonofdaxjones, pissclams (I think?), Winters, Unruly, catzacker, OlatheWildcat, schreds21, madcat, OK Cat, CartierFor3, BushBlister, and wabash909 so far for making SkinBen's heart=warm.

And of course a special thanks to the user CanCo for referencing the Duplex Cats in this thread. Full disclosure: I really hope that term takes off this season.  :thumbs:

This song was especially fun to make. Possibilities were essentially endless to get really weird with the lines. I particularly like the idea of Beasley in a Speedo taking a Chipotle burrito to the dome. Or the idea of Taco Wallace vacuuming. Or of Quincy Morgan tinkering around in a mad scientist lab trying to build a cyborg.  (You guys feel free to make as many photoshops of lines in the verses as you want.) Chorus was very hard, though.

coulda used more references to slam dunks but that song is still a slam dunk in my book SPAAAAAAACCEEE  JAAMMMMMSS
ZOMG

Apparently BushBlister didn't read the fine print in the original post. :fatty:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
WillieWatanabe (your name has always confused me)

i'm 1/4 Japanese.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The vocals, my god. And I think I did a real life :sdeek: when I saw the Snyder slide with what appeared to be an elephant walk
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
That chorus played in my head the entire way to work this morning....I have a one hour commute.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD, SKINNYBENNY!!!! :grrr:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That chorus played in my head the entire way to work this morning....I have a one hour commute.

Which one, the RevHoney drinks one or the Hanks comma Steve one or the File comma Lee one? I made three versions because I knew it would get stuck in Schreds' head on his hour commute and I didn't want him going completely crazy.

The vocals, my god. And I think I did a real life :sdeek: when I saw the Snyder slide with what appeared to be an elephant walk

:confused:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
My words cannot do you and this wonderful endeavor of yours justice. I don't know what you do for a living, but if you go to school, show it to all of your professors, they will give you A's. If you have graduated and moved on to gainful employment, show this to your boss, he will double your salary. If you see a beautiful woman and you want to make mad passionate love to her, show her this video, and she will be yours. The world is your oyster, and nobody can ever take this away from you.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Only The Most ARDENT Cat Football Historians Get To Listen To This NEW SONG!
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2012, 08:34:57 AM »
That was pretty great. I enjoyed the rev honey references and also the :sdeek: sideline report. Reminded me of our old "Draxxin halftime show".
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Acceleration Man

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I'm tellin' you -- SBs videos have been criminally underappreciated heretofore!

:lynchmob: :ksu:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Tweeted it to Fitz and told him I liked his new jam.

He blocked me.   :frown:

catzacker

Tweeted it to Fitz and told him I liked his new jam.

He blocked me.   :frown:

CAPRING!

Offline wELLsculptedbrows

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
It just doesn't get any better than the Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbriggs Auto Group presented Bob Krause breakdown ... and by it, I mean life.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
What does a guy gotta do to get some CanCo rendos of these verses?  :frown: 

Oh also, rave reviews from The Phog.  EstimatedProphetHawk sez: "Wow. That's five minutes I'll never get back..." ja3hawk sez, "wow that was fuc*ing terrible."

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
What does a guy gotta do to get some CanCo rendos of these verses?  :frown: 

Oh also, rave reviews from The Phog.  EstimatedProphetHawk sez: "Wow. That's five minutes I'll never get back..." ja3hawk sez, "wow that was fuc*ing terrible."
is there a better compliment than to get slammed and ridiculed by squawks.  :excited:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wow, that's great. :D

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Just got a chance to watch this....

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Which one, the RevHoney drinks one or the Hanks comma Steve one or the File comma Lee one? I made three versions because I knew it would get stuck in Schreds' head on his hour commute and I didn't want him going completely crazy.

The slide show Snyder is showing at 1:55 in the vid, what is that?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The slide show Snyder is showing at 1:55 in the vid, what is that?

It's Fldermaus' amazing photoshop making fun of the movie Human Centipede. If you haven't seen the Scheme Doctor 'Shop and MS Paint thread, do yourself the biggest favor of your life and enjoy all the fine art produced by the users here at goEMAW.com.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
The wildcat picture at the end looks like one of two things:
1. A Pacman with ears and teeth.
2. The Easter Bunny on bath salts.

Either way, I think it could be adopted as the pak head's little cousin or something.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Either way, I think it could be adopted as the pak head's little cousin or something.

i drew that in third grade

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile

i drew that in third grade
You call your Mom right now and you thank her from the bottom of your heart for saving all of your artwork from your childhood.
 :thumbs:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Don't know whether to  :D or  :sdeek:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
You could make it an emoticon, but I don't know what emotion it is showing.  :dunno:

However, it is definitely  :ksu: and  :D

and not  :sdeek:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You could make it an emoticon, but I don't know what emotion it is showing.  :dunno:

bath salty

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile

Don't know whether to  :D or  :sdeek:

that reminds me of my powerewok

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.