Author Topic: Talked to my cat pigskin source....  (Read 2196 times)

Offline fatty fat fat

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Talked to my cat pigskin source....
« on: March 11, 2010, 03:00:46 PM »
here is what he says

tomasi mariner has been impressive and is one hell of a run blocker, he has been given the nickname "the bull".....Will lawson quit the team before last season started, hadnt seen that posted yet......zimmerman is doin the chris harper thing, playin both qb and wr, he has looked pretty good at wr.....harper is pretty much just playin wr now......cody marley is already the strongest guy on the team, he is a brick shithouse......brodrick smith is the best wr weve had since jordy.....lucas has bulked up, but needs to work on his foot speed if hes gona play LT.....laton dowling's nickname is "tubbs" lol.....and dont be surprised if demarcus robinson is our number 2 back next yr

i was told mariner is playin guard, and works his butt off.....speakin of prince's weight liftin program, i heard payton kirk couldnt get 1 rep of 225 last yr on bench and he's a d-end! nothin against payton, prince just pisses me off
 :dunno:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline RonLongshaft

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Talked to my cat pigskin source....
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 03:13:53 PM »
so this may be a low ksfbiq question but i've been increasing my ksbbiq that last several months.... anyways , whos the qb gonna be if harper is at wr?

Offline econocat

• Fan
  • The father of Economics
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 03:15:10 PM »
Your report was missing a glowing report of greaT QB!  :bang:
"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone." — John Maynard Keynes

Offline dietpepsi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 03:24:59 PM »
Word on the street...Cosh is the man!  :crossfingers:

Offline weird roberts foam finger

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 04:14:12 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I'm fully onboard the "Cosh is the next Chase Daniels" bandwagon, but I do have to wonder what will happen once Bill runs him off tackle for the 150th time this season.  Like, would he die or something?

Thanks for the sweet report FFF!
"It could be best for his family for Cole to come back." -- Bill Self, NBA career killer

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 04:31:01 PM »
Thank god Tomasi decided to stay a Wildcat at the last moment and didn't go to BYU. :thumbsup:

Offline dietpepsi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 05:51:52 PM »

Don't get me wrong, I'm fully onboard the "Cosh is the next Chase Daniels" bandwagon, but I do have to wonder what will happen once Bill runs him off tackle for the 150th time this season.  Like, would he die or something?

It'll be a fun ride while he lasts? :dunno:

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 12:28:53 AM »
Word on the street...Cosh is the man!  :crossfingers:

Don't get me wrong, I'm fully onboard the "Cosh is the next Chase Daniels" bandwagon, but I do have to wonder what will happen once Bill runs him off tackle for the 150th time this season.  Like, would he die or something?

images of dylan meier and jeff schwinn went through my head.   :runaway:  (dam wheres the emoticon of the dood shooting himself in the face?)

Sugar Dick

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 08:26:03 AM »
here is what he says

tomasi mariner has been impressive and is one hell of a run blocker, he has been given the nickname "the bull".....Will lawson quit the team before last season started, hadnt seen that posted yet......zimmerman is doin the chris harper thing, playin both qb and wr, he has looked pretty good at wr.....harper is pretty much just playin wr now......cody marley is already the strongest guy on the team, he is a brick shithouse......brodrick smith is the best wr weve had since jordy.....lucas has bulked up, but needs to work on his foot speed if hes gona play LT.....laton dowling's nickname is "tubbs" lol.....and dont be surprised if demarcus robinson is our number 2 back next yr

i was told mariner is playin guard, and works his butt off.....speakin of prince's weight liftin program, i heard payton kirk couldnt get 1 rep of 225 last yr on bench and he's a d-end! nothin against payton, prince just pisses me off
 :dunno:

I wish I knew who half those guys are

Mariner, Lawson, Marley, Lucas?