Author Topic: Bryce...  (Read 5387 times)

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Bryce...
« on: March 09, 2010, 08:30:52 PM »
I made a fbook status regarding Bryce Brown.. He commented and said " better keep away from rumors, that's how people get disappointed"

Sent a personal message
Me-  "do you want me to remove it?"
Bryce then  said "yes"
 Me- " sorry man, im just so pumped with the idea of both browns coming to kstate"
 Bryce replied, "thats not an idea that's ppl running there mouth starting rumors"
 Myself- "you can think Tennessee message boards for that".
 :flush:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
EMAW

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Bryce...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 08:41:17 PM »
He's obvoiusly trying to keep a secret.  That's how Snyder operates.  Don't be his pawn. 

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 08:54:29 PM »
 :facepalm:

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 08:55:30 PM »
He's obvoiusly trying to keep a secret.  That's how Snyder operates.  Don't be his pawn. 
good point. but still.
EMAW

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 09:15:11 PM »
good point. but still.

Nobody else wants to say it, but they're thinking it.  It's really creepy that you stalk players on facebook.  Really creepy. 

Offline RonLongshaft

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 09:16:30 PM »
good point. but still.

Nobody else wants to say it, but they're thinking it.  It's really creepy that you stalk players on facebook.  Really creepy. 

+1,000,000

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 09:23:37 PM »
good point. but still.

I would consider it stalking. Why rely on other people for information??? my source says this rah rah..... why not just ask the guy straight up? I get more information out of that than relying on " oh this source heard this from so and so". And its not like i constantly message them. I shoot them 1 personal message to ask my question. And if more things arise i'll ask them. and They have no problem with it. ... so far.
EMAW

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 10:05:04 PM »
good point. but still.

I would consider it stalking. Why rely on other people for information??? my source says this rah rah..... why not just ask the guy straight up? I get more information out of that than relying on " oh this source heard this from so and so". And its not like i constantly message them. I shoot them 1 personal message to ask my question. And if more things arise i'll ask them. and They have no problem with it. ... so far.

I say Julia Roberts is in love with me.  Others do not agree.  Why rely on other people for information??? my source says this rah rah..... why not just ask her straight up? I get more information out of that than relying on " oh this source heard this from so and so". And its not like i constantly message her.  I just stand outside her home in the middle of the night.  There has been no problem with it. ... so far.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 10:21:52 PM »
MysTrans?

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 12:03:47 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 07:18:43 AM »
Now start one about how you will kill your sister if he doesn't come to KSU.  Really turn up the heat a bit.  private message him hundreds of times a day until you get his confirmation that he's going to transfer.  photoshop a bunch of pictures of you and him hanging out together riding the tea-cups and junk.  I will follow this facebook group if it is created. 

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 08:02:17 AM »
Keep fighting the good fight, kstatefreak42.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 08:27:39 AM »
Now start one about how you will kill your sister if he doesn't come to KSU.  Really turn up the heat a bit.  private message him hundreds of times a day until you get his confirmation that he's going to transfer.  photoshop a bunch of pictures of you and him hanging out together riding the tea-cups and junk.  I will follow this facebook group if it is created. 

:lol:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2010, 10:56:39 AM »
Dang, who is this Liz Carter chick  :love:  i will stalk her all the way to the halls of congress.   :pbj:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2010, 02:22:02 PM »
good point. but still.

Nice to see that we're all in agreement then.

Offline Dr. tylerhughes

• Fan
  • HEY!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 01:29:49 PM »
good point. but still.

People might think that but don't act like you aren't glad that he does it...

Offline Joker

• Katpak'r
  • Resident Play-Hard Chartologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 04:30:22 PM »
Yes.  Please keep stalking.  I look forward to future updates.  Maybe branch out a little, though.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2010, 07:07:11 PM »
 :thumbsup:
EMAW

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2010, 07:20:30 PM »
I sat in front of Jeremey Crabtree on my flight today to SLC. I was tempted to ask him about Bryce, but I didn't think he would know anything about the situation.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2010, 07:24:11 PM »
good point. but still.

This. Thanks for all you do, freak42. I'd buy you a drink anyday.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 11:49:17 AM »
good point. but still.

This. Thanks for all you do, freak42. I'd buy you a drink anyday.
:lynchmob:
EMAW

Offline lmfergu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2010, 04:27:58 PM »
This just came out on ESPN Insider this Afternoon
Tennessee RB Bryce Brown is likely looking to transfer but, contrary to rumor, he's probably not going to USC.

Brown needs permission from Tennessee to transfer, and sources tell the Los Angeles Daily News that the Vols won't let him join former Tennessee coach Lane Kiffin on the West Coast. It likely stems from the ugly divorce the two sides had when Kiffin bolted for USC in the middle of the recruiting season.

For now, Brown is still attending classes at Tennessee but it's no secret he's looking for a place to go. Kansas State was previously rumored to be a destination, where his brother LB Arthur Brown just transferred.

UPDATE: GoVolsXtra.com writes that when tailback David Oku was asked is a potential Brown return would be received by his teammates with some hostility, Oku replied: "Obviously, you think it would. Everybody has their own problems. Some people have problems but they play through them."

It doesn't sound as though Brown would be able to have a warm and fuzzy return to the Tennessee program, and there's a chance that could factor into his decision of whether or not to transfer. But the good news for Tennessee fans is that the Vols' backs who have been practicing have been looking pretty good. Oku scored a couple of short-yardage touchdowns in Thursday's scrimmage, while Tauren Poole broke free for a 67-yard TD scamper on his way to a nine-carry, 94-yard performance.