Author Topic: "LHC Bill Snyder Family Medley," pg. 5 (Fitz and the Lemon Parties Master Thread)  (Read 24726 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: "Willie Billy" -- new song on p. 4
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2016, 05:29:26 PM »
So the 'shops were done by CanCo, who I pm'd and begged to kinda come out of retirement for the video. Dude is for real mercurial as hell, first he refused to do it, then he pm'd me back and said a bunch of them "came to him in a dream" but that using MS Paint was

Quote from: CanConfirm
absolutely 110% out of the question, especially for something like this.

I was all :confused: and sent him the lyrics anyway and begged once more, he never responded for like a week and a half (which is why the band couldn't get the song out there until the second game of the season), and then without any warning he sent me a bunch of the Billy Willies (the ones crammed into the end of the video) and a note that said

Hopefully these work, because I didn't read any of the lyrics.

Well they didn't really but whatever. Started to make the video and then a day later got this:

O wait is this a monster that's half Snyder and half Willie? Like a body swap thing? Here's a bunch of those, sorry though, still not using MS Paint because of a disagreement with their people. Love the song!

So now let's just make this thread that. Submit your own Willie Billy body swap monster photoshops/MS Paints, or just your own Billy Willies.

CanCo's Body swap Willie Billies

CanCo's Non-swap Billy Willies

Anyway, thanks to CanCo for the collabo again. (Hopefully he's cool with me posting these.):cheers:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:34:46 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Fitz and the Lemon Parties Master Thread
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2017, 08:50:32 PM »
So I flew back to Kansas with Mrs. SB and lil SB this weekend for Thanksgiving and for the Farmageddon lolfest. We were on our flight back from KC to NOLA this morning and right after I sit down near the middle-back I look up and see that one of the people walking down the aisle is none other than #OurGuy "Stottin'" Daniel S4ms. His carry-on bag is a bright purple Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl giveaway bag and sure enough he sits down right across the aisle from us. I said "SAMS!" #OurGuy gave me a fistbump and we talked a little bit about yesterday's game and he called me sir. :D

Then I had to go pay attention to my kid and be a parent for a while and stuff :jerk: . A few minutes later I looked up and he had his blue and yellow (!) Beats by Dre headphones on and I looked closely at them and they had a #4 on each earpiece and then above that in tiny letters it said #LIFE. So fresh.

He slept through the whole flight so unfortunately I didn't get to do too much jersey chasing, but I did realize that those Beats headphones would be like perfect to use while listening to the 2013 Fitz and The Lemon Parties downer song "Waters Runs Dry" about how he should be starting over Jake. So I tweet this at him right before the plane took off:

@DS4ms Yo dude. It’s me, guy in orange shirt across the aisle. Peep this song I wrote about you and Jake after the ‘13 NDSU game.
[YouTube link to what I thought was Waters Runs Dry.]

Well he sleeps through the entire flight, so me and Mrs. SB and Lil SB deplane, then Sams goes off later. He finds me outside of the plane and taps me on the shoulder and is like, "Yo man, I'm listening to it right now." And I look down and his phone was at that exact moment showing a picture of a shirtless Eric Stonestreet from 1993 covered in purple body paint and it is clear from the inane footage that he is on a Fitz and the Lemon Parties song. We shake hands and say goodbye and that's that.

Then five hours go by and I'm like, "wait a minute. Shirtless purple Stonestreet isn't in the Waters Runs Dry video. He's in a different one." So I check my tweet and it turns out I accidentally tweeted him Willie Billy by mistake. So it's highly likely that #OurGuy walked away from our interaction undoubtedly thinking, "Who TF is this old weirdo in a bright orange shirt who tweeted me from 3 feet away to listen to a song he wrote about me after a really painful loss? And what about that painful loss inspired him to write a song about a weird hybrid monster that's half mascot and half old coach?"

ZERO chance he even made it halfway through Willie Billy

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2017, 08:54:24 PM »

Offline tdaver

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2017, 09:18:47 PM »
 :lol:  did you send him the right song later?  Maybe he'll check this thread and find it.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2017, 10:03:16 PM »
:lol:

no worries. He was going to think you were an old weirdo regardless of which song you sent him.  ;)
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 27, 2017, 10:44:43 AM »
oh no doubt

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2017, 11:28:40 PM »
Christmas is all about spending time with family, and here at KSU State Purplecats U., you guys all know how much we value family. Merry Christmas one and all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19oDl2vF170

Offline fatdamon

• Combo-Fan
  • back farts
    • View Profile
i dont get it
YAY FOOTBALL

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You get me closer to Sean

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
@Trim be sure to stay ‘til the end

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
Very interesting yet trippy.

Offline BushBlister

• Combo-Fan
  • MINION TIME!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
kinda wierd and kinda long actually real long but STILL A SLAM DUNK TO ME!!!!

also I like the ET guy and the shark horse those were like whaaaaaat
i got a laptop now

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
i dont get it
You don't do enough drugs to be able to make sense of it.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 08:53:20 AM by WackyCat08 »

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Gronk part best

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
I will live blog this. 8:52 - too long is initial thought
enjoyed the blossom reference lol

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I cut it down from 12

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
I decided to go back work 3 minutes in. some of the photos seemed very private!

The Big Train

That was very strange

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
That was very strange
SkinBen may be somewhat strange, but he's 100% EMAW!
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I didn’t watch the game. Did they play it over the broadcast?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wondering if @Dlew12 even knows I used the stylized demoncat in this vid just for him :frown:

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else (too lazy to look) but I wanted to thank @SkinnyBenny for this. "The thresher's high, so swing your scythe." Just incredible:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/c50R18d663I[/youtube]

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
That was amazing.

Though things did get weird about that 4:11 mark.