Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1039360 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #6925 on: June 27, 2018, 03:49:50 PM »
I find it most interesting that he is too stupid to know who is actually in NATO

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6926 on: June 27, 2018, 03:53:13 PM »
I find it most interesting that he is too stupid to know who is actually in NATO

It's pretty ironic Dax runs around here LOL'ing at posters not remembering things that happened before they were born but he's a-okay with his president demonstrating his ignorance daily on basic items of government, world, constitution, and process.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #6927 on: June 27, 2018, 03:53:41 PM »
Research it all day long.

The German protests had similar protests in the United States in the 70's and 80's.

Too try and say that the Political Left in this country hasn't historically and repeatedly fought against and spoke out against U.S. military expansion globally (until about 8 years ago or so), and U.S. military expenditures in general,  is intellectually disingenuous or you're just completely unaware, which is both fascinating and scary.

Which makes this New NeoCon bent all the more fascinating to observe.   The apparent grave concern by the political left that Trump might try and disengage the United States from it's massive financial obligation to NATO (while some of the biggest NATO partners either barely or do not as of yet meet their 2% of GDP obligation which they committed to do years ago) is  :lol: from an historical perspective.

The United States spends 3.2% of GDP on NATO, the highest of all NATO partners.

Dax all of your posts are long as crap, and it happens all day, every day. I am genuinely curious and looking for a yes or no answer here: are you retired?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6928 on: June 27, 2018, 04:57:59 PM »

The German protests had similar protests in the United States in the 70's and 80's.

Too try and say that the Political Left in this country hasn't historically and repeatedly fought against and spoke out against U.S. military expansion globally (until about 8 years ago or so), and U.S. military expenditures in general,  is intellectually disingenuous or you're just completely unaware, which is both fascinating and scary.

Which makes this New NeoCon bent all the more fascinating to observe.   The apparent grave concern by the political left that Trump might try and disengage the United States from it's massive financial obligation to NATO (while some of the biggest NATO partners either barely or do not as of yet meet their 2% of GDP obligation which they committed to do years ago) is  :lol: from an historical perspective.

Dax all of your posts are long as crap, and it happens all day, every day. I am genuinely curious and looking for a yes or no answer here: are you retired?

Most of my posts are not that long. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6929 on: June 27, 2018, 04:59:38 PM »

It's pretty ironic Dax runs around here LOL'ing at posters not remembering things that happened before they were born but he's a-okay with his president demonstrating his ignorance daily on basic items of government, world, constitution, and process.

So, they don't teach history anymore?    You never even took, like a single Poli Sci class or similar?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6930 on: June 27, 2018, 05:02:00 PM »

So, they don't teach history anymore?    You never even took, like a single Poli Sci class or similar?

Hold your president to a higher standard than lib7 maybe a good first step.

He weekly tweets/says things that make 6th graders say "well that's obviously not true"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6931 on: June 27, 2018, 05:17:43 PM »

He weekly tweets/says things that make 6th graders say "well that's obviously not true"

I'm not in a discussion with the Pres.   But you can always subtweet him, Phil.

While we're here . . .  we reached the low point (or high point, depending your perspective) of "that's obviously not true" when your guy and his little lying liar tried to tell us a YouTube video got a sitting ambassador killed.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6932 on: June 27, 2018, 05:27:11 PM »

While we're here . . .  we reached the low point (or high point, depending your perspective) of "that's obviously not true" when your guy and his little lying liar tried to tell us a YouTube video got a sitting ambassador killed.

it wasn't easy, but you got your quota of mentioning Obama in...good job!  Successful posting.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6933 on: June 27, 2018, 05:38:45 PM »

it wasn't easy, but you got your quota of mentioning Obama in...good job!  Successful posting.

Don't forget 'ghazi
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6934 on: June 27, 2018, 05:43:41 PM »

Simpy pointing out that you seem to all of a sudden be very in tune with things that are "obviously not true" and this is my way of asking where the hell of you been, like, forever.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6935 on: June 27, 2018, 05:50:28 PM »

Simpy pointing out that you seem to all of a sudden be very in tune with things that are "obviously not true" and this is my way of asking where the hell of you been, like, forever.

you don't seem to worried about it any longer...weird.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6936 on: June 27, 2018, 05:52:56 PM »

When analyzing things that are "obviously not true", I tend to prioritize and rank idiotic tweets and US Ambassadors dying while surrounded by CIA operatives in an area filled with bad guys while the CIA was in the midst of shipping that recently overthrown countries weapons to another country for a civil war . . . at different levels.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6937 on: June 27, 2018, 06:00:36 PM »

When analyzing things that are "obviously not true", I tend to prioritize and rank idiotic tweets and US Ambassadors dying while surrounded by CIA operatives in an area filled with bad guys while the CIA was in the midst of shipping that recently overthrown countries weapons to another country for a civil war . . . at different levels.

you are an artist in your craft....nice work!

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6938 on: June 27, 2018, 07:36:25 PM »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6939 on: June 28, 2018, 12:12:35 AM »

So that’s a yes?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6940 on: June 28, 2018, 08:35:43 AM »

How long was spent investigating that and how much did we learn about the gun running? Once it became clear that Hillary wasn't going to get marched out in chains the inquiry stopped.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6941 on: June 28, 2018, 09:14:42 AM »

So that’s a yes?

He's a stud poster, and that's all that matters!  :shakesfist:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6942 on: June 28, 2018, 11:38:32 AM »
https://twitter.com/ABC13News/status/1011712331699642368

Wasn't sure where to post  :dunno:

That is some violent and deranged crap.  Low self esteem on display with this type of rage.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6945 on: June 28, 2018, 09:44:34 PM »
Can I get a non-gE answer...why do republicans hate the EU (or maybe it's just trump, dunno)?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6946 on: June 29, 2018, 07:22:41 AM »
Because Russia wants them to

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6947 on: June 29, 2018, 07:34:23 AM »
Foreskin envy
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6948 on: June 29, 2018, 08:20:09 AM »
Can I get a non-gE answer...why do republicans hate the EU (or maybe it's just trump, dunno)?

this is a good question, i have no idea. i think it has something to do with the Left Behind novels

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6949 on: June 29, 2018, 08:30:19 AM »
there's a large subset of 'pubs (now v large) that dislike any organization above the level of a nation (un, eu, imf, etc).  it's part of being a nationalist, not a globalist.

for that matter, many also tend to prefer local government to state, state to federal, etc.  god knows why.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."