Author Topic: Marcus smart staying  (Read 12212 times)

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Marcus smart staying
« on: April 16, 2013, 09:17:22 PM »
 :sdeek:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Marcus smart staying
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 09:18:20 PM »
Stupid

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 09:18:31 PM »
But CNS Casey said he declared already
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 09:29:42 PM »
this sucks.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 09:34:43 PM »
What a dumbass

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 09:38:42 PM »

Unbelievable.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 09:39:44 PM »
Link?
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 09:45:28 PM »
I guess i feel validated.  Dude would get destroyed by nba point guard.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 09:49:05 PM »
i bet oscar is mad that he said stuff about marcus when he assumed he'd never have to see him again

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 09:54:26 PM »
i bet oscar is mad that he said stuff about marcus when he assumed he'd never have to see him again

True. Could be a classic case of what goes around, comes around.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 10:00:12 PM »
effing Oklahoma State.... :dubious:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 10:33:31 PM »
They're going to pull the double next year, aren't they? :frown:

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2013, 10:33:43 PM »

FWIW, I sat next to an NBA Scout at the BXII Tourney during the OKSU/Baylor game. I never got his name, but he scouts for the Wizards, and was their Interim coach a few years back. He was a GREAT guy & we chatted most of the first half. I chastized the NBA for always drafting on purely potential, and letting guys that put in the time like McGruder/Pullen/et all slip through the cracks...he said McGruder would end up in a camp, he loved everything about him, he just needed to be able to add the ability to create his own shot to get minutes in the league.

Anyway, a Squak fan was behind us trying to railroad our conversation...asking about Withey (Scout said he'll get destroyed, doesn't have adequate lower body strength to post up vs NBA bigs, and they'll just abuse him unless he adds a lot of lower body strength) & McLemore (Scout loved him, but wished he wouldn't shy away from spotlight). He said that he thought McLemore would get drafted higher than Smart b/c of athleticism, but Smart would be a MUCH better pro player.

It was awesome talking to that guy, he HATED Nash for OKSU...said he had the worst body language of any player that could become something he'd ever seen. He got fouled on a drive that wasn't called...loafed back on defense then got the ball on offense near half court on next posession...he told me, "Watch, he's going to shoot here because he's pissed he didn't get that fould last drive," Sure as crap, 5 seconds later, he threw up a brick & loafed back on D again.

Oh, and he LOVED oscar Weber...while he was interim coach in NBA, he had Dee Brown on his team...said he was always in the right place on the court and Brown always spoke highly of Weber when they would talk on the side. He said KSU was one of the best coached college offenses he'd watched all season...

Don't  :goodbyecruelworld: me, just relaying what he said (like a month late)

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2013, 10:36:03 PM »

FWIW, I sat next to an NBA Scout at the BXII Tourney during the OKSU/Baylor game. I never got his name, but he scouts for the Wizards, and was their Interim coach a few years back. He was a GREAT guy & we chatted most of the first half. I chastized the NBA for always drafting on purely potential, and letting guys that put in the time like McGruder/Pullen/et all slip through the cracks...he said McGruder would end up in a camp, he loved everything about him, he just needed to be able to add the ability to create his own shot to get minutes in the league.

Anyway, a Squak fan was behind us trying to railroad our conversation...asking about Withey (Scout said he'll get destroyed, doesn't have adequate lower body strength to post up vs NBA bigs, and they'll just abuse him unless he adds a lot of lower body strength) & McLemore (Scout loved him, but wished he wouldn't shy away from spotlight). He said that he thought McLemore would get drafted higher than Smart b/c of athleticism, but Smart would be a MUCH better pro player.

It was awesome talking to that guy, he HATED Nash for OKSU...said he had the worst body language of any player that could become something he'd ever seen. He got fouled on a drive that wasn't called...loafed back on defense then got the ball on offense near half court on next posession...he told me, "Watch, he's going to shoot here because he's pissed he didn't get that fould last drive," Sure as crap, 5 seconds later, he threw up a brick & loafed back on D again.

Oh, and he LOVED oscar Weber...while he was interim coach in NBA, he had Dee Brown on his team...said he was always in the right place on the court and Brown always spoke highly of Weber when they would talk on the side. He said KSU was one of the best coached college offenses he'd watched all season...

Pretty sure that guy was Shannon spradling

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2013, 10:36:47 PM »
OSU is just going to be terrifying next year.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 10:37:58 PM »

I believe they are adding two freshman top100 guards to boot

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 10:38:09 PM »

Nah, this guy wasn't white...if Shannon was black everybody would like Sprads more  :opcat:

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 10:40:48 PM »

Nah, this guy wasn't white...if Shannon was black everybody would like Sprads more  :opcat:

It was this guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Tapscott

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2013, 10:41:49 PM »
I bet his opinion of KSU having one of the best coached college offenses changed after the La Salle game

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2013, 10:45:26 PM »

Yeah, I bet they move Smart to the 2 and he just lights everybody up.

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2013, 10:57:01 PM »

We have a couple top 1000 guards, don't we?

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2013, 11:02:58 PM »

We have a couple top 1000 guards, don't we?

They aren't on it right now, but they should be the next time it's updated.

Offline BWebbs0

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2013, 11:16:44 PM »

This guy scouts for the Wizards and you trust what he says? You know the Wizards absolutely blow right? And have for quite some time. They've had more than enough opportunities to get good talent (being in the top of the draft every year) and still can't get anything going. They had MJ on their team and couldn't do anything.

Sorry man, this guy would've had more credibility if he was scouting for the Bucks.

Doesn't matter what he says.
oscar Weber has the personality of a dead moth.

Will Spradling is an awful human being.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2013, 12:40:49 AM »
Seems like OSU is going to be stacked at guard but pretty crapty down low.