Author Topic: Wackycat Harvey Weinstein Thread  (Read 20292 times)

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Wackycat Harvey Weinstein Thread
« Reply #175 on: January 15, 2018, 11:38:55 PM »
I would guess Aziz had a normal amount of sexual encounters before he was famous. He went to NYU and involved in comedy before parks and rec. And he's obviously a charismatic guy.

He's a 5'5" Indian, the NYU crowd is exactly the type to look down on a 5'5", weird, dark skinned dude who isn't famous.
:rolleyes:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 16, 2018, 09:04:20 AM »

We are truly in the dark age of dating. I think MIR’s post is completely accurate and completely obvious. Like 80% of women expect men to make the first move and are turned off if they don’t. And a good chunk of the reminder will act the exact same way but consider it nonconsensual if the man persists despite their being uncomfortable even if they do not make their discomfort clear.

Your takeaway from this story is that we are in "the dark age of dating"? Jeez some of y'all are coming off as real creeps ITT

My comment is not directed at any particular story. If anything this is what prompted me: https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-42643504

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 16, 2018, 10:18:46 AM »
I would guess Aziz had a normal amount of sexual encounters before he was famous. He went to NYU and involved in comedy before parks and rec. And he's obviously a charismatic guy.

He's a 5'5" Indian, the NYU crowd is exactly the type to look down on a 5'5", weird, dark skinned dude who isn't famous.

Roll your eyes all you want to. You live in a world where liberals don't discriminate against Asians or show dating preferences to people that look like them, I don't live I that world. Two Americas.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 16, 2018, 10:31:44 AM »

Roll your eyes all you want to. You live in a world where liberals don't discriminate against Asians or show dating preferences to people that look like them, I don't live I that world. Two Americas.

Ok mir

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: January 16, 2018, 10:45:54 AM »
I mean when I read the article I was imagining Aziz saying "Where do you want to get mumped?" in his standup comedy voice and it made me chuckle.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 16, 2018, 10:55:06 AM »
People shouldn't be lumped together with respect to what's appropriate to do or how sex advances should be received. 

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 16, 2018, 11:03:43 AM »
People shouldn't be lumped together with respect to what's appropriate to do or how sex advances should be received.

What does this mean? It might be appropriate to (1) talk your date into sex OR it might be appropriate to (2) take the action of trying to talk your date into sex as an unwanted advance? When someone of opinion 1 goes on a date with someone of opinion 2, that leads to the situation we are discussing. So even though you think people shouldn't be "lumped in" they are lumped into society together.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 16, 2018, 12:11:35 PM »
Skinben just posted that wacks

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 16, 2018, 12:25:43 PM »
Saw it on twitter over lunch while I was out. My bad.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 16, 2018, 12:49:36 PM »

What does this mean? It might be appropriate to (1) talk your date into sex OR it might be appropriate to (2) take the action of trying to talk your date into sex as an unwanted advance? When someone of opinion 1 goes on a date with someone of opinion 2, that leads to the situation we are discussing. So even though you think people shouldn't be "lumped in" they are lumped into society together.

Some people might try the "claw" on a first date, many won't.  This guy did what he initially thought both people were there for, under the circumstances.  It was some combination of awkward and aggressive, imo.

Some people after going back to the other's apartment and one wanting to put the other on the kitchen counter would be disgusted and bust the white wine bottle upside the head and bounce.  Others might be way into it and even freakier and put their claw up the other's ass.  Others will do some awkward back-and-forth with clothes on and off and watching tv and some oral and then get an uber.

I don't take that story to say anything about men or women or society.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 16, 2018, 02:49:05 PM »

Some people might try the "claw" on a first date, many won't.  This guy did what he initially thought both people were there for, under the circumstances.  It was some combination of awkward and aggressive, imo.

Some people after going back to the other's apartment and one wanting to put the other on the kitchen counter would be disgusted and bust the white wine bottle upside the head and bounce.  Others might be way into it and even freakier and put their claw up the other's ass.  Others will do some awkward back-and-forth with clothes on and off and watching tv and some oral and then get an uber.

I don't take that story to say anything about men or women or society.

Most sane people wouldn't however mob mentality is definitely winning right now

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 16, 2018, 03:03:47 PM »
I don't think it could possibly change my takeaways or lack thereof, but I've never seen anything on here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Ansari

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 18, 2018, 08:52:43 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/16/aziz-ansari-story-missed-opportunity?CMP=share_btn_fb

I honestly can't think of a single sexual relationship, long or short term where I thought I yielded the power in said relationship. Now I don't think that has ever extended beyond the bedroom but in it, I've always felt like a passenger. I only say this because I feel like I'm far from unique, so this woman's experience probably doesn't match the reality for most. If I were to guess myself and this author sit on the very polar extremes of these experiences, and most people likely have a different experience of who yields the sexual power based on the circumstances of the moment.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 25, 2018, 09:01:08 AM »
The internet and social media haven't been too kind to people with power
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 26, 2018, 04:50:09 PM »
The entire NFL Network is a wrongdoing.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 26, 2018, 06:46:03 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 27, 2018, 04:48:34 PM »
Does Jeremy Piven surprise anyone? That dude has had MAJOR bad person written all over him from day 1.

The Big Train

« Reply #196 on: January 27, 2018, 05:10:46 PM »
Nope

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 27, 2018, 05:26:24 PM »
did you even watch PCU chum1?