Author Topic: last nights dream thread...  (Read 75608 times)

Offline krazykat

• Fan
    • View Profile
last nights dream thread...
« on: April 16, 2010, 04:42:10 PM »
post'em up.....

was a ufc cage fighter type guy and dominated.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: last nights dream thread...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 04:43:12 PM »
Late for football practice  :runaway:

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 04:43:50 PM »
Woah excellent thread. I had a dream that I asked my Arab friend, "If you had a nuke, would you use it against America?"

Thankfully he said no

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 04:45:21 PM »
I dreamed that Pete a Canadian dude accidently did the "switch the glasses" routine one rotation too many and drank the poisoned drink, while I drank the un-poisoned drink and fist pumped all the way to the bank.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 04:50:36 PM »
Woah excellent thread. I had a dream that I asked my Arab friend, "If you had a nuke, would you use it against America?"

Thankfully he said no

Pete asked our cab driver this very thing at VegasPak

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 05:34:12 PM »
My dreams never make that much sense.  :dunno:

But, they almost always end with my realizing they're a dream and immediately flying until I wake up. Great way to start the day, really.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 06:32:35 PM »
This dream was actually from Wednesday night.  I'd kept it entirely to myself up to this point.  Let me start by saying I am in no way a sunshine pumper for Katz Football.

Here goes.  In my dream.  LHC Bill Snyder is a ninja.  He wasn't dressed like a ninja.  He was wearing some sort of purple pullover and his normal sneakers and pants.  But it was just known that he WAS a ninja.  He starts out by kicking Cobra Commander's ass.  Just destroys him.  THEN  he comes over to me... puts his entire mouth over my mouth and nose and literally starts sucking all the air out of my lungs.  Just before I die, I wake up. 

:facepalm:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline krazykat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 07:30:20 PM »
This dream was actually from Wednesday night.  I'd kept it entirely to myself up to this point.  Let me start by saying I am in no way a sunshine pumper for Katz Football.

Here goes.  In my dream.  LHC Bill Snyder is a ninja.  He wasn't dressed like a ninja.  He was wearing some sort of purple pullover and his normal sneakers and pants.  But it was just known that he WAS a ninja.  He starts out by kicking Cobra Commander's ass.  Just destroys him.  THEN  he comes over to me... puts his entire mouth over my mouth and nose and literally starts sucking all the air out of my lungs.  Just before I die, I wake up. 

:facepalm:

^ this is the type of crap i was hoping for. thanks for sharing.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2010, 10:52:03 PM »
Sex with Cher.   :dunno:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2010, 10:55:16 PM »
sex with a girl.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 11:19:43 PM »
Played catch with random NFL players....weird.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2010, 02:12:17 AM »
I was in a drive-by shooting while riding in a limo with Christopher Walken.  I took him to a doctor, only he had no insurance and wouldn't give them his real name...

Offline blackknight

• Fan
  • Hi I'm Earth, have we met?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2010, 02:19:34 AM »
went on a vacation/wedding to a jungle resort with the girlfriend i live with. somehow rick daris, sd, rusty, and some other poster were there(not same room). the wedding i was there for was a coworker. i break the wedding up, my gf then breaks up with me, and i live happily ever after with my future boo  :runaway: many other things happened as well, such as; scuba in the amazon river looking for water mines, hikes in the forest looking for fer-de-lance's with rick daris, and some other hugely detailed things i never remember from dreams. way too wierd you started this thread the night before this dream....mind hacker?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 06:24:47 AM »
I was working out in a tiny version of home depot.  Like it was half weight room half store.  The plates were everywhere, hard to find.

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 07:03:06 AM »
Rarely remember my dreams.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 07:29:56 AM »
True story:  I had a dream that steve dave and I were playing in the masters (golf).  Details forthcoming.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2010, 07:37:11 AM »
True story:  I had a dream that steve dave and I were playing in the masters (golf).  Details forthcoming.

:excited:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2010, 07:39:43 AM »
Made a soap box derby car w/ my ex-landlord.
;)
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2010, 08:47:49 AM »
was a playing real life modern warfare 2 for a while, the map was overgrown.  i was using akimbo pistols mostly.  then i drove to Czechoslovakia with my mom and brother on an underwater bridge so that we could go camping.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2010, 08:50:34 AM »
was a playing real life modern warfare 2 for a while, the map was overgrown.  i was using akimbo pistols mostly.  then i drove to Czechoslovakia with my mom and brother on an underwater bridge so that we could go camping.

Have these dreams quite a bit.  Last one I was just running around setting up claymores all over the place.  Usually I'm watching gameplay in the dreams but this particular time was the first of actual being in the game.  Weird.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2010, 12:18:51 PM »
Late for football practice  :runaway:

Have version of this dream all the time.  Am either late or without part/all of my uniform.  WTF :confused:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2010, 12:29:58 PM »
not lying about this one. don't remember many details, except one.

i had a conversation with dick vitale about how we both get sun burns on our heads (he's bald, i have shaved head) and it leads to the skin on our heads peeling off. he then proceeded to scratch his dome, and had flakes of skin fall off.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2010, 01:33:41 PM »
So, onto my dream about the golf outing Steve Dave and I had.

We were at the Masters, but it wasn't really the Masters, it was more like a golf tournament with mini-golf type obstacles at a western-themed amusement park-type thing somewhere outside of Flagstaff, AZ.  It was my first "major", and steve dave was "showing me the ropes", much like he does with hotel points.  For example, I was like, "Sh*t, I forgot to write down my score last hole - will I have to turn in my scorecard?" and steve dave was like, "nah, it's OK.  I've been here before". 

We were in a foursome that included Tiger Woods, and he was cheating on one hole, because instead of driving the ball down the regular obstacle path, he found a secret water tube in the giant fake tree next to the tee box that he could just drop his ball in and have it go out the bottom, right by the hole.  At the time, I thought this was cheating, so I was pissed off at Tiger. (in retrospect, it just seems like an ingenious method of covering all your possible options in full-size miniature golf).  Still, I was pissed, so the next tee, I yelled "f*ck tiger" during his back swing. steve dave joined in.  I was also worried about the tournament organizers catching wind of this and not letting me back next year, but steve dave and I agreed they would just think it was the gallery that was pissed about his infidelity.

After the tournament, steve dave showed me where he and Mrs. Dave were going for dinner (it was a western themed train or something).  The screen in my brain shifted to an old-timey western map that showed our current location (the Masters amusement park), and the new location.  Then, dashes appeared one-by-one to create a curvy path to the western-themed train restaurant as steve dave described the route.  I told steve dave I'd meet him there, but really didn't intend to, because it would be a nightmare with the whole family and I wanted to practice a little for the next round.

Then I woke up.  :dunno:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2010, 01:48:20 PM »
So, onto my dream about the golf outing Steve Dave and I had.

We were at the Masters, but it wasn't really the Masters, it was more like a golf tournament with mini-golf type obstacles at a western-themed amusement park-type thing somewhere outside of Flagstaff, AZ.  It was my first "major", and steve dave was "showing me the ropes", much like he does with hotel points.  For example, I was like, "Sh*t, I forgot to write down my score last hole - will I have to turn in my scorecard?" and steve dave was like, "nah, it's OK.  I've been here before". 

We were in a foursome that included Tiger Woods, and he was cheating on one hole, because instead of driving the ball down the regular obstacle path, he found a secret water tube in the giant fake tree next to the tee box that he could just drop his ball in and have it go out the bottom, right by the hole.  At the time, I thought this was cheating, so I was pissed off at Tiger. (in retrospect, it just seems like an ingenious method of covering all your possible options in full-size miniature golf).  Still, I was pissed, so the next tee, I yelled "f*ck tiger" during his back swing. steve dave joined in.  I was also worried about the tournament organizers catching wind of this and not letting me back next year, but steve dave and I agreed they would just think it was the gallery that was pissed about his infidelity.

After the tournament, steve dave showed me where he and Mrs. Dave were going for dinner (it was a western themed train or something).  The screen in my brain shifted to an old-timey western map that showed our current location (the Masters amusement park), and the new location.  Then, dashes appeared one-by-one to create a curvy path to the western-themed train restaurant as steve dave described the route.  I told steve dave I'd meet him there, but really didn't intend to, because it would be a nightmare with the whole family and I wanted to practice a little for the next round.

Then I woke up.  :dunno:

Man, I am a helpful mother f'er!   :pbj:

Offline krazykat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2010, 07:23:03 PM »
played indoor paintball, got pinned down early. 2nd dream was i was riding a dirt bike. never been on one but it seemed pretty fun in the dream.