Author Topic: Hilarious Things At Your Office  (Read 221208 times)

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Hilarious Things At Your Office
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2013, 10:42:04 AM »
gonna be honest here, steve dave, when you started this thread i was a little bit concerned it wouldnt have anything funny but HOLY crap THERES A MOTORCYCLE IN SOMEONES OFFICE

empty bottles! ayoooga!

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2013, 11:14:07 AM »
gonna be honest here, steve dave, when you started this thread i was a little bit concerned it wouldnt have anything funny but HOLY crap THERES A MOTORCYCLE IN SOMEONES OFFICE

I work at a pretty cool place.  Current shot of my office.  Who needs a chair when you can have a couch.

@lopakman

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2013, 11:16:15 AM »
monitor  :sdeek:
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2013, 11:16:27 AM »

I work at a pretty cool place.  Current shot of my office.  Who needs a chair when you can have a couch.

:lol:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2013, 11:17:56 AM »
omg

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2013, 11:18:30 AM »

:lol:

that's probably the only time I've been able to look as someone's workspace and have no rough ridin' clue what their job might be.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2013, 11:21:35 AM »
that's probably the only time I've been able to look as someone's workspace and have no rough ridin' clue what their job might be.

this would make a good thread

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2013, 11:24:14 AM »

this would make a good thread

:thumbs: :thumbs:
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2013, 11:36:45 AM »
Hows the body building going, lopakman?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2013, 11:38:01 AM »

He's got the frame for it, at least.

(he's pretty tall)

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2013, 11:51:03 AM »

He's got the frame for it, at least.

(he's pretty tall)

lopakman, meet the back of Metalhead's hand
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2013, 11:54:15 AM »
The quasi sofa table makes it work. Nicely done.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2013, 12:06:17 PM »
Tin of Christmas popcorn that refills itself weekly, a sign over the coffee pot that was Terry Tate, office linebacker pointing at you screaming "YOU KILL THE JOE, YOU MAKE SOME MO'!" One of the guys in the office that's in the work fantasy league and won it last year has the legitly 2.5' tall trophy front and center on his desk, (it's also a traveling trophy in it's 8th year). Also we like peanuts in my part of the the office and the boss always keeps it stocked with peanut, and then he also treats that part of the office floor like it's Texas Roadhouse or something cause by the end of the day it's littered with peanut shells.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2013, 01:09:21 PM »

Not too bad.  I'm pretty happy with some of the gains I made over winter.  Actually considering entering an amateur competition for old guys!

@lopakman

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2013, 01:10:39 PM »
HOLY crap GIRAFFE

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2013, 01:11:59 PM »
Not really hilarious like a trophy or a couch, but it's kind of gross. A fellow coworker came up to me and told me he was in the bathroom and some dude went into the stall and stood next to him and jacked off. Like, to completion while my coworker was taking a crap in the next stall. I had some suspicions about who it was and then I was taking a crap and something kind of similar happened to me. It was the guy I suspected but I'm not sure he was jacking off. I'm guessing he has a medical condition, like a colonostomy bag or an open wound that he has to tend to? I heard paper tearing and maybe lotion being applied. I still got the hell out of there as quickly as I could. And yes it was the guy I suspected it was but I am not real sure how to proceed.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2013, 01:12:00 PM »
I think that little girl is drinking an RC cola?  :sdeek:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2013, 01:18:27 PM »

I think it was a Jolt or maybe apple juice.
@lopakman

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2013, 01:19:43 PM »

My mistake  :embarrassed:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2013, 01:21:47 PM »
Not really hilarious like a trophy or a couch, but it's kind of gross. A fellow coworker came up to me and told me he was in the bathroom and some dude went into the stall and stood next to him and jacked off. Like, to completion while my coworker was taking a crap in the next stall. I had some suspicions about who it was and then I was taking a crap and something kind of similar happened to me. It was the guy I suspected but I'm not sure he was jacking off. I'm guessing he has a medical condition, like a colonostomy bag or an open wound that he has to tend to? I heard paper tearing and maybe lotion being applied. I still got the hell out of there as quickly as I could. And yes it was the guy I suspected it was but I am not real sure how to proceed.

I would just roll with the assumption that it is a medical condition, because I would probably not be able to work there anymore if I went with the masturbation theory.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2013, 01:22:56 PM »

My mistake  :embarrassed:

:cool:
@lopakman

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2013, 01:23:10 PM »

I would just roll with the assumption that it is a medical condition, because I would probably not be able to work there anymore if I went with the masturbation theory.

that's the advice I gave my coworker.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2013, 01:23:49 PM »
I can't think of a single place in the world less sexy than my office bathroom stalls.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2013, 01:24:19 PM »

Are there some really hot girls in the office that dress a little slutty?

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2013, 01:25:28 PM »

Did the two events happen in the same day? If so then probably not masturbation. I mean, who can jack off twice in one day in the office bathroom stall?