Author Topic: Amanda Berry - held captive for ten years, saved by guy eating McDonalds  (Read 10377 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Charles Ramsey 911 call...  :lol:

"I don't have a f-----g clue, bro. Like I said, I just came from McDonald's."

:lol:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
So these three brothers kept these chicks as sex slaves, correct?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Maids

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
hey lets make fun of the black guy who talks like he's from the hood

Very :opcat: of 'ssclams to presume that  members of a race other than his can only be seen as funny in light of the way they talk, and not because of humorous and unexpected nuggets of glorious storytelling sprinkled throughout a normally serious news story. Just seems weird that pclams refuses to give credit to the man for his oratory uniqueness. :flush: Awfully telling, pc, awfully telling, indeed. Smh.

people aren't commenting on what he's saying, it's how he's saying it.

Right or wrong, that's part of the story, the same way that crazy Uncle Tsarnaev calling his nephews losers is part of that story.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile

Assuming so.  One baby came out with the Amanda chick and the radio this morning said that there may have been up to 4 children involved in the past. 

They didn't spend hardly any time reporting on the kids this morning.  Probably not enough released on them yet.

But, yeah, def sex slaves. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/07/us/ohio-missing-women-found/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

There isn't enough therapy out there to help this girl.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/07/us/ohio-missing-women-found/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

There isn't enough therapy out there to help this girl.

Yup. Probably frontal lobotomy time.

Also, did anyone see the guy behind ramsey's vest? "I'd tell you about my dick, but it's a llllllllong story"

:lol: :lol: :lol: So Cleveland.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
Charles Ramsey 911 call...  :lol:

Just listened to this, so many classic lines.

"So I'm sitting here eating my mcdonalds, this broad is trying to break out of the rough ridin' house"

"So there's a bunch of people out in the street and we like "What Wrong?" And she like "That [redacted] done kidnapped me and we been in this bitch"

"She said her name is linda berry or some crap, I dont know who da eff that is, i just moved here bro"

"Are the people that did this still at the house?" I dont have a rough ridin' clue brah, i was just sitting out here eating my mcdonalds

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It was a funny call, but a very good story that she was found and I am praying for her and all the other girls.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Amanda Berry - held captive for ten years, saved by guy eating McDonalds
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2013, 08:16:55 AM »
The story calls for actual T's and P's and the video of that stud describing the incident calls for actual LOLs and ROFLMAOs.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
I like how the AP report today clarified that the three men "have not confessed".
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I like how the AP report today clarified that the three men "have not confessed".

Well I mean when a bunch of sex slaves climb out of your barricaded basement with your love (rape) child, you're innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile

Well I mean when a bunch of sex slaves climb out of your barricaded basement with your love (rape) child, you're innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Remember when Oscar Pistorius pulled his shirt over his head during his perp walk? Criminals. Oh man. :lol:
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Remember when Oscar Pistorius pulled his shirt over his head during his perp walk? Criminals. Oh man. :lol:

:surprised: I don't. Gotta look up that video now.  :excited:

Here's a dumb article from Slate that 'clams will probably agree with: http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2013/05/07/charles_ramsey_amanda_berry_rescuer_becomes_internet_meme_video.html

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile

:surprised: I don't. Gotta look up that video now.  :excited:

Here's a dumb article from Slate that 'clams will probably agree with: http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2013/05/07/charles_ramsey_amanda_berry_rescuer_becomes_internet_meme_video.html

Wow. This guys really wants us all to know we're racist. Quit watching black people perform, you nazis!

It’s difficult to watch these videos and not sense that their popularity has something to do with a persistent, if unconscious, desire to see black people perform

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Oh man. Ramsey as the only "non-racist" for his "white girl running to a black dude" comment is now my favorite talking point:

Those who are simply having fun with the footage of Ramsey might pause for a second to actually listen to the man. He clearly knows a thing or two about the way racism prevents us from seeing each other as people.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Oh man. Ramsey as the only "non-racist" for his "white girl running to a black dude" comment is now my favorite talking point:

Those who are simply having fun with the footage of Ramsey might pause for a second to actually listen to the man. He clearly knows a thing or two about the way racism prevents us from seeing each other as people.

Yeah. This writer (a lady) is getting absolutely clown suited in the comments section.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile

Yeah. This dude is getting absolutely clown suited in the comments section.

Admit it: the only reason we watch basketball is our secret desire to watch black people perform.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 09:36:24 AM by felix rex »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
lol of course it turns into a race thing. the guy said funny crap in an outstanding situation. good grief.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This statement on CNN by Michelle Knight's brother is sad to me.

"I was freaking happy as hell, because I didn't know my sister was kidnapped," he said. "My mom never tells me anything."

Nobody really ever looked for her.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
lol of course it turns into a race thing. the guy said funny crap in an outstanding situation. good grief.
This. Absolutely this. Nothing else.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

I mean, I see the point with the race thing, but I think people are more entertained by the fact that he's so unbelievably candid while speaking to the whole world on the news.  Most people, understanding the gravity of the situation, would probably compose themselves and give somewhat robotic answers when interviewed. This guy has no idea how big of a hero he was being and stayed himself the whole time.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile

I mean, I see the point with the race thing, but I think people are more entertained by the fact that he's so unbelievably candid while speaking to the whole world on the news.  Most people, understanding the gravity of the situation, would probably compose themselves and give somewhat robotic answers when interviewed. This guy has no idea how big of a hero he was being and stayed himself the whole time.

yep, he seems awesome

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

That's what makes him great. Too many pussies out there are worried about being politically correct and holding themselves a certain way. This guy is being himself and could give two shits less how you feel about it. I think that's what makes him a TRUE HERO!