Author Topic: 1. fff helmet sticker 2. fff black band (mbb) 3. The birth on the J-Tron  (Read 1467 times)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
I kinda feel like im stepping out of my bounds even starting this thread because I never met the kid, but it would be awesome if we could get these things to happen.  I think it is possible with a concerted effort especially with some of the ties that some of our posters have to the university. 

Again if this is in bad taste, mods please delete or moved somewhere else.  If anyone thinks this is a good idea, I'm prepared to write a personal letter to the AD, etc. and if enough of us did and those with any extra pull could maybe do a little more who knows what could happen.

Nicname.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't think its in bad taste, just don't know how doable the helmet sticker/arm band would be.  If someone wanted to take a shot at it, I'd help however I could.

I know at one point there was some talk about a fatty vid being shown at a game in the athletic department.  Not sure what happened to that though.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Has been discussed and hoping to have the opportunity for one of us to approach the hoops staff directly with the idea shortly.  Don't know how feasible it is.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Going through the hoops staff would be better than AD, I would think.  I just picture down the line, every donor who knew a fan who passed would think that they deserve this treatment.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Going through the hoops staff would be better than AD, I would think.  I just picture down the line, every donor who knew a fan who passed would think that they deserve this treatment.

Yeah, hopefully we know somebody who knows the staff and has talked about goEMAW with them before.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Yeah, hopefully we know somebody who knows the staff and has talked about goEMAW with them before.

One can hope...

Offline SuperG

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

One can hope...

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Billy or Beasley have seen a lot of Fatty's work on Youtube... Who knows... Fatima might have even had some message board dialogue with him. What if one of them would wear an arm band or something. I realize it's a long-shot, but...