Author Topic: Warm up your war makin' US pulls out of Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action  (Read 7115 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
We have different impressions of our president.  Time will tell if he’s the loser you say or the stud I think he is.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
north korea isn't going to denuclearize, but there's a chance trump can convince 'pubs they don't need to worry about north korea having nukes after all, which would be a significant accomplishment.

i remember that trump's original position on nukes was that if countries like japan and SK were worried about NK having nukes, they should just get nukes of their own. i also pointed out that only an idiot would think that NK would give up their nukes and dax called me a bloodthirsty warpig.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Libtards are really struggling with Don's success as president, particularly the ease in which he made world peace.
Was this before or after NK pulled out like Dax's dad should have done?

See what I mean
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Libtards are really struggling with Don's success as president, particularly the ease in which he made world peace.
Was this before or after NK pulled out like Dax's dad should have done?

See what I mean

Damn edn gets so pissy. 

In other news, they’re never giving up their nuclear ambitions. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/15/us/politics/iran-israel-mossad-nuclear.html

Amazing how there’s the protectors of the horrific legacy of the Ayatollah Kerry always there to explain and reexplain. 

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Dax I’m not foolish enough to think you are wrong, but can you explain this war mongering stuff to me?
Are you talking about pols that are bought by defense contractors and promote small skirmishes around the globe to spur sales, or is there some group I don’t know about that want to nuke people or take on larger military powers?
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dax I’m not foolish enough to think you are wrong, but can you explain this war mongering stuff to me?
Are you talking about pols that are bought by defense contractors and promote small skirmishes around the globe to spur sales, or is there some group I don’t know about that want to nuke people or take on larger military powers?

We’re at perpetual war.  Nukes end perpetual wars rather quickly. 

Let’s take a look at one item.   Muammar Gaddafi miscalculated badly.   The US/West didn’t give a crap that he swore off WMD’s and was fighting AQ.   He was talking African Union, a single gold backed African currency and massive uptick in intra African trade (which is very low).  While allowing Chinese energy investment.   Using oil money to buy influence for his African Union concept. 

Blam.  Libyan oil is still not really pumping and is hotly contested (major issues right now with UAE and certain Libyan factions) and the Chinese are still trying to recoup billions, but trying to reinvest.  The African Union is basically dead.  Look for Libya to stay a mess for a long time, on purpose. 

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
So we took G out to stop this? For US benefit of keeping China out? I’m guessing nobody cared about African trade. 
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Seems a lot safer in the Middle East today.

don't worry the KUSH is on the case

if he can figure out as a liberal New Yorker to earn the support and defense of countless conservatives the conflicts of the Middle East will be a piece of cake

Kush's plan to pay the Palestinain's to accept occupation is not going over well

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/reality-palestinians-reject-economic-plan-190626165401951.html

who woulda guessed   :dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Should probably not even try  :frown:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Maybe we should have had a better criteria for deciding who we were going to task with peace in the Middle East than "smartest guy at the Thanksgiving table."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Maybe we should have had a better criteria for deciding who we were going to task with peace in the Middle East than "smartest guy at the Thanksgiving table."

Well we tried Captain TelePrompTer, Queen Reset, and then Mullah Kerry and all we got was more bombs dropping, more refugees, horrible relations with only secular Democracy in the Middle East, pallets of cash left on the tarmac in Tehran, worthless nuclear “deals” and more regime change.