Author Topic: let's rant about people who, though not stupid, sometimes do idiotic things  (Read 7595 times)

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I think if grass is available to the side of the trail the oncoming biker should ride through it..  But that's just me and my maybe "too nice" mannerisms.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's funny (to me) how vague the title of this thread is compared to how specific the thread has been.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
If you can't jog/walk/ride your bike without the constant bass bumping sounds of Jay-Z you are a completely detached person. Maybe you ought to consider, I don't know, enjoying the outdoors? Its the same breed of person who is on their phone at the restaurant.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I NEED TO HAVE MY EAR BUDS IN BRO! I CAN'T JOG WITHOUT THIS NEW JAM FROM MACKLEMORE TURNED UP SO LOUD THAT I DROWN OUT ANY COHERENT THOUGHT IN MY HEAD! WHAT IF I HEARD A BIRD CHIRPING? THAT WOULD RUIN MY JOG!!!!! NOW LETS HEAD TO THE LAKE OF THE OZARKS FOR A BACHELOR PARTY!!!!!!! EVERYBODY IN THE POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Oh I got another one. Old people who insist in paying in exact change, or do that thing where the total is 9.27 so they get out a $10 and dig around for the 27 extra cents so they get a buck back in change.

THE DEPRESSION ENDED BERTHA! BREAKING A DOLLAR WON'T MEAN YOU AND MA AND PA GO HUNGRY!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
There's a pet peeve thread, dork.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I had no idea there was so much tension between the biker and jogger communities.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
why don't you guys with bikes just ride on the roads? probably not very many headphone wearing power walkers out there
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
If you can't jog/walk/ride your bike without the constant bass bumping sounds of Jay-Z you are a completely detached person. Maybe you ought to consider, I don't know, enjoying the outdoors? Its the same breed of person who is on their phone at the restaurant.

What if you're taking in the expansive knowledge of Dan Carlin and his history and current event podcasts?

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
I had no idea there was so much tension between the biker and jogger communities.

this segregation exists for a reason:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

this segregation exists for a reason:

Look at all those idiots walking on the bike side
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
YES! YOU SEE, YOU SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT HERE
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I like to picture them on a tandem bike

Online Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I like to picture them on a tandem bike

I picture CF3 and j-dub on something like this with CF3 carrying j-dub like he does here.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I get pretty ticked off at the people who stop before entering a roundabout when there aren't any other cars in the roundabout.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
Bicyclists want to have their cake and eat it to. 
"Oh look at me! I'm riding my bike in the road!  Everyone acknowledge me as an equal!  Wait!  Is that a stop sign ahead? Oh to the sidewalk I go to avoid such inconveniences!"

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile

Cf3 has finally lost his mind. I blame Ned Yost and Alex Smith.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile

I get pretty ticked off at the people who stop before entering a roundabout when there aren't any other cars in the roundabout.
this is something that pisses me off beyond comprehension. LEARN TO ROUNDABOUT YOU IDIOTS!

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
People here seem to love to roundabout.  NASCAR influence I think.  :dunno:

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

this is something that pisses me off beyond comprehension. LEARN TO ROUNDABOUT YOU IDIOTS!

Gonna win 'em all!

Just the other day, I got behind some elderly gentleman who stopped at the roundabout, looked both ways, and then waited for a car that was still at least 200 feet from the roundabout to go around in front of him. :curse:

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile

I have literally screamed at people at the 4th and bluemont one.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile

roundabouts are just so silky smooth when used properly, which basically never happens in our midwesterny mundo

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet

I'm guessing all 4th and Bluemont roundabout anger could be attributed to Mrs.HF about 75% of the time.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Do you guys have a favorite Roundabout? If someone asked me that question, I would definitely say Yes.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Gonna win 'em all!

Just the other day, I got behind some elderly gentleman who stopped at the roundabout, looked both ways, and then waited for a car that was still at least 200 feet from the roundabout to go around in front of him. :curse:

I have seen people turn on their left blinker and go through the roundabout the wrong way.   :sdeek: