Author Topic: The DACA masterpiece  (Read 37258 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The DACA masterpiece
« Reply #175 on: January 17, 2018, 10:48:22 PM »
It’s not racist to call certain countries shitholes. It is racist to call predominantly black and brown countries shitholes when contrasted to predominantly white countries.

He not only contrasted those countries with a predominantly white country, but he called for more immigrants from that white country. Which means he doesn't have a problem with immigration, he has a problem with darked skinned immigrants.

MIR's post is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Trump said nothing about skin color - not even Durbin says Trump said anything about skin color - but liberals automatically assume that the distinguishing factor for Trump between, say, Haiti and Norway was skin color. The real difference is that one country is a shithole, and the other is a country that liberals to this day are whining we should model ourselves after.

So, I pose a question. If you really believe it is racist to contrast Norway with Haiti, are liberals racist when they constantly argue we should be more like [insert predominantly white, Scandinavian country] but never say we should be more like [insert predominantly black country]? Or maybe, just maybe, there are factors other than skin color at play.

Yes, what Trump said is absolutely racist. When I go to Norway next summer, I'm not racist because I will never visit Haiti. Body of work matters, Trump gets no benefit of the doubt. Your Bernie Sanders illustration is rough ridin' dumb, but I'll still play along. Bernie Sanders marched with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. The fat rough ridin' cheeto cares so much about race relations and his image when it comes to race that his fat rough ridin' ass did nothing but play golf on MLK Day, didn't participate in one damn event, didn't perform a single speech; this while in the midst of a racial firestorm. He's a goddamned racist and doesn't really care who knows. Minorities, skinheads, and the klan are united in affirming Trump a racist, those are three elite sources on what racism is.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 18, 2018, 12:04:15 AM »
it is racist to believe that where someone comes from could disqualify them from being an american

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 18, 2018, 12:34:07 AM »
his polls are up since the shithole meeting.  could be a random walk, but probably isn't.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 18, 2018, 10:17:38 AM »
It’s not racist to call certain countries shitholes. It is racist to call predominantly black and brown countries shitholes when contrasted to predominantly white countries.

He not only contrasted those countries with a predominantly white country, but he called for more immigrants from that white country. Which means he doesn't have a problem with immigration, he has a problem with darked skinned immigrants.

MIR's post is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Trump said nothing about skin color - not even Durbin says Trump said anything about skin color - but liberals automatically assume that the distinguishing factor for Trump between, say, Haiti and Norway was skin color. The real difference is that one country is a shithole, and the other is a country that liberals to this day are whining we should model ourselves after.

So, I pose a question. If you really believe it is racist to contrast Norway with Haiti, are liberals racist when they constantly argue we should be more like [insert predominantly white, Scandinavian country] but never say we should be more like [insert predominantly black country]? Or maybe, just maybe, there are factors other than skin color at play.

Yes, what Trump said is absolutely racist. When I go to Norway next summer, I'm not racist because I will never visit Haiti. Body of work matters, Trump gets no benefit of the doubt. Your Bernie Sanders illustration is rough ridin' dumb, but I'll still play along. Bernie Sanders marched with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. The fat rough ridin' cheeto cares so much about race relations and his image when it comes to race that his fat rough ridin' ass did nothing but play golf on MLK Day, didn't participate in one damn event, didn't perform a single speech; this while in the midst of a racial firestorm. He's a goddamned racist and doesn't really care who knows. Minorities, skinheads, and the klan are united in affirming Trump a racist, those are three elite sources on what racism is.

MIR is a goEMAW treasure. Also just outed himself as a massive racist for admitting he has visited Norway but will never visit Haiti because black people. So racist.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 18, 2018, 10:22:02 AM »
it is racist to believe that where someone comes from could disqualify them from being an american

Refresher on definition of racism....

rac·ism

/?r??siz?m/

noun

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Racism is a prejudice based upon race. Not country of origin. You're still conflating the two. They are not the same.

People of good faith can have an debate about whether our immigration policies should favor people from more developed countries or shitholes, but only after you drop the racist claptrap.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: January 18, 2018, 10:22:43 AM »
I have learned on ge not to give anybody the benefit of a doubt, so yes MIR is a fat racist piece of crap.
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 18, 2018, 11:07:19 AM »

MIR is a goEMAW treasure. Also just outed himself as a massive racist for admitting he has visited Norway but will never visit Haiti because black people. So racist.

Hahahaha, you got me. BTW I know what you tried to do, it's not going to work because you aren't smart enough to know what's actually clever.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 18, 2018, 11:36:40 AM »

Hahahaha, you got me. BTW I know what you tried to do, it's not going to work because you aren't smart enough to know what's actually clever.

Hey I just call a racist when I see one. We've all got to do our part. goEMAW shouldn't tolerate the opinions of bigots like you. Sorry all the black people in Haiti make you so uncomfortable. Go back to Norway.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 18, 2018, 11:50:30 AM »
K-S-U wildcat falling in line and defending the Trump Shithole Doctorine

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 18, 2018, 12:41:20 PM »
The dog doesn't know what a dog whistle is, but he can hear it plain as day.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 18, 2018, 02:34:04 PM »
Let's invade Haati.  Take it over.  They can only come to the main land if they settle in NY, CA, or Chicago.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 18, 2018, 02:35:31 PM »
I know a Haitian immigrant that lives in Topeka, reno, does she have to move?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 18, 2018, 02:44:10 PM »
I know a Haitian immigrant that lives in Topeka, reno, does she have to move?
No, I would imagine most are dang good citizens, and enough people are leaving Kansas.  A better thought is to use California as a orientation stop.  They keep all of the loafer knotheads and doper and send the productive citizen candidates to the plains to repopulate small towns.  In the 18oos there was a push to annex Haiti.  Most are Christian.  Africans need to be sent through Norway then old Trump would have the starch boiled out of gruns.
https://www.loc.gov/resource/lcrbmrp.t2607/

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 18, 2018, 02:52:05 PM »

rac·ism

/?r??siz?m/

noun

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Racism is a prejudice based upon race. Not country of origin. You're still conflating the two. They are not the same.

People of good faith can have an debate about whether our immigration policies should favor people from more developed countries or shitholes, but only after you drop the racist claptrap.

Yea, race and country of origin aren't the same, but they're pretty damn closely related.  I mean, can you even think of a "race" whose name is not tied to a geographic location? 

Regardless, it sounds like you are agreeing that Trump's stance on immigration is prejudiced, so I don't care all that much about parsing out whether that prejudice is based on race rather than country of origin.  I really don't understand why you think prejudice based on country is really all that much better than based on race--especially when the countries Trump seems prejudiced against have overwhelmingly black populations.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 18, 2018, 04:09:52 PM »

rac·ism

/?r??siz?m/

noun

Yea, race and country of origin aren't the same, but they're pretty damn closely related.  I mean, can you even think of a "race" whose name is not tied to a geographic location? 

Regardless, it sounds like you are agreeing that Trump's stance on immigration is prejudiced, so I don't care all that much about parsing out whether that prejudice is based on race rather than country of origin.  I really don't understand why you think prejudice based on country is really all that much better than based on race--especially when the countries Trump seems prejudiced against have overwhelmingly black populations.

I'm sure you are aware of the phrase that "America is a melting pot." What this means is that, ideally, immigrants assimilate into American culture, bringing some of their own culture with them. But there are two potential problems with our melting pot. First, we don't want more of certain cultures added to our pot - namely the culture of corruption and abuse of women and children pervasive in many shithole nations. Second, particularly due to the modern expansion of our welfare state, we should be cautious about the number and origin of immigrants to ensure that assimilation actually occurs. Europeans are discovering both these issues belatedly after years of lax immigration policies. None of that makes me a racist, because it has nothing to do with race. It is realism and concern for America. This is also not to says that we should take no immigrants from shithole countries, or that there aren't good people there who will become good Americans. But we can certainly stand to be a bit more selective.

Give this a read. http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/01/what_i_learned_in_peace_corps_in_africa_trump_is_right.html
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 04:14:37 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 18, 2018, 05:00:16 PM »
test 1: do you think you can tell where someone comes from by looking at them?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 18, 2018, 05:01:13 PM »
test 1: do you think you can tell where someone comes from by looking at them?

(the president does)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 18, 2018, 05:41:04 PM »
Again, if you are admitting that you and the President are prejudiced against people from various other predominantly black countries, I do not really care about the debate over whether either of you are racist.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 18, 2018, 05:42:46 PM »
Japanese people can tell whether a white person is American or Australian just by looking at them

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 18, 2018, 05:50:53 PM »
Japanese people can tell whether a white person is American or Australian just by looking at them
Because the Australians are arrogant racists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 18, 2018, 06:41:17 PM »
Again, if you are admitting that you and the President are prejudiced against people from various other predominantly black countries, I do not really care about the debate over whether either of you are racist.

So again, you just keep injecting skin color into the issue. You just did it again above! You and other liberals are the ones making race an issue. Which in all seriousness is kinda racist. This isn’t about race. It’s about the sort of things discussed in the article I posted above.

But I guess it’s sorta making progress that you’re willing to admit I’m not being racist. I guess you just think I’m a xenophobe. That’s ok. I think I’ve made my point and you’re free to disagree but it would be nice to not automatically stoop to name calling.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 18, 2018, 07:03:11 PM »
do you think the president is aware that, as a demographic, Nigerians (Nigeria is an s-hole) are an extremely successful immigrant population?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 18, 2018, 07:13:14 PM »
Pro tip, all immigrants are super successful. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 18, 2018, 07:25:46 PM »
do you think the president is aware that, as a demographic, Nigerians (Nigeria is an s-hole) are an extremely successful immigrant population?

I pointed that out and pointed out Nigeria's high GDP but KSUW still insisted it was a shithole because he knows a Nigerian, yeah right, who has to get water from a well.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 18, 2018, 07:49:36 PM »
At this point in 2018 isn’t there an already well established equilibrium of immigrants to our country?  There is the arguably illegal immigration of immigrants from Mexico and South America who don’t necessarily assimilate but provide absolutely essential labor.  Like we cannot have the type of production in agriculture we need without.  And then the professional type workers also from those areas but the rest of the globe.  They attempt to assimilate but also gravitate to communities of those who they relate to in language, customs and traditions.

I may agree that tax payers shouldn’t fund the net for people who don’t also put in to pay for that net, but is that even a huge problem?

I think Trump and his folks biggest issue is the Muslim communities who set up their own system in Minneapolis and Detroit, but law enforcement should handle that.