Author Topic: eff You Missouri  (Read 860 times)

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
eff You Missouri
« on: June 21, 2017, 04:01:38 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: eff You Missouri
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 04:16:07 PM »
Embarrassing

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 04:16:35 PM »
Mods, merge with Planned Parenthood thread for more visibility so we can make sure K-S-U-Dubz and FSD contribute their usual horseshit reasoning, tia
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 04:26:48 PM »
Is the kind of ordinance referenced in that article common? Seems almost impossible to prove you were discriminated against for those reasons, especially considering the number of women on birth control (or even who have had an abortion).

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 04:44:47 PM »
I can't tell, are you for or against this ordinance?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 05:35:10 PM »
Big fan of the Handmaids Tale nod.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 05:52:13 PM »
I can't tell, are you for or against this ordinance?

I'm pretty ambivalent about the ordinance itself. I don't think it would be effective anyway and it does kind of open the door for endless similar ordinances against discrimination for literally any personal health choices, but that's the city's prerogative.

I'm against the legislation contracting the ordinance. I cannot think of a justification for it.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 08:07:28 PM »
Sounds like conservatives rolled back a stupid law that technically required employers and landlords to employ/house people making moral decisions they disagree with, but in reality was just a make-liberals-feel-good-but-is-totally-unenforceable law.

This dumb law was just the latest salvo in liberals' BAKE THE CAKE brownshirting. And now that conservatives get rid of it, blogs like "feminsiting.com" :lol: and Mrs. Gooch are totally losing their crap. Why do liberals hate freedom? :smdh:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 10:56:06 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.