Author Topic: World War 3. When will it happen? Why will it happen? Who will we blame?  (Read 1031 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I love history. I see many of the things that led to WWII happening again.  Mainly the world allowing evil to grow and fester; choosing appeasement instead of confrontation.  This nut in Nkorea scares me.  The tensions with China and Russia scare me.  The Supreme Ayatollah Kablami in Iran scares me.with his new Obama toys.  I give it 5 to 10 years before the next great war.   I blame both ends ofvthe spectrum.  Obama and Hillary for letting the unleashing the evils of Islam onto the west.  I blame the bloodthirsty conservative neocons who believe God is directing them to blow other nations and cultures out of existence as part of God's plan.  IMO the big 3 need.to take decisive means to eliminate Iran's capacity for mass annihilation and eliminate squirrel brains in NK. 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
State yo name gangsta!?
Where you representin?
You gon' hold it down?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So North Korea has a nut leader that has nuclear bombs that he can put on missiles that can reach Hawaii.  We have a short tempered vain short sighted President who likely owns property in Hawaii, and has his finger on the nuclear weapons button.  This special briefing for Senators is eery.  I don't know what the Vegas odds for war are, but I am  sure they don't favor peace.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
We live in times of unparalleled peace despite all the hand ringing out there.

Un is basically a Trump, lot of talk and show, but he's as much a self preservationist as the next person.

We've been closer to annihilation.

Too bad leaders of both countries have dicks so tiny they feel like they need to do something to make up for it. 

Despite my lack of faith in both of them, we'll be fine. If we don't, nothing to blame but ourselves, and we'll all be dead so don't worry about it.

A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
State yo name gangsta!?
Where you representin?
You gon' hold it down?

omg

Offline Kelsey_Grammar

• Fan
    • View Profile

Belly Laugh...
Perhaps next time you won't be so careless...

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile

Belly Laugh...

lol I enjoyed that  :thumbs:
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
I like that Trump ends tweets with one word to help me understand how to react to whatever his is tweeting about. Thanks prez!