Author Topic: Mother Earth insensitive Trumpes giving nature and environment the bird.  (Read 4363 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
FWIw, I clearly articulated how I think it's fun to shoot them. 

Just as you think it's fun to feed live mice to snakes, even as unethical as that is.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
i don't think it's fun to feed live mice to snakes.  however, i have done unethical things because i found those activities enjoyable, and at the time that i did them, i tried to rationalize my behavior much as you are doing.  it's a very human impulse.

i mentioned one negative impact from prairie dogs - in some types of grasslands they do slightly reduce forage available to cattle.  if you've brainwashed yourself to think there are other impacts that are motivating your participation in this barbaric brand of "hunting", feel free to list them.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I just said I don't need to justify it to myself.  I think it's fun. 

There are also more negatives than you're letting on.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think poison is the best solution.  Or giving momma dirt rats after morning pills to about.  We could give mexican the option to be prairie dog castrators or be deported.

Speaking of giving nature the bird, what will the wall do to wildlife?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Even assuming that this is an extremely valuable activity, it's pretty obvious to just about everyone that the true motivation of the participants here is bloodlust and nothing more. That's more than enough to warrant scorn and rebuke.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We don't care at all.  :)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Speaking of giving nature the bird, what will the wall do to wildlife?

I think either Rinella or Newberg talked about this on their podcasts.  It would not be ideal.  Probably never have breeding jaguars in AZ again.  Wolves either. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We don't care at all.  :)

This sort of response is completely unsurprising given that it is just as juvenile as the activity itself.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
One last thing I'll say about shooting pdogs (unless sys really wants to address the negatives he's pretending aren't there)...it has taught me a lot and made me a better shooter. 

I meticulously reload for the precision required, and that attitude has spread to reloading for big game as well.  I hand sort cases and projectiles, weigh each load, I turn case necks so there is no more than 0.001" of runout.  These load will punch a quarter at 200 yards no problem, but shooting paper is way different than moving targets at variable distances.  I believe I was able to cleanly kill my elk at 350 yards because I had shot so much at that distance, and farther.  It all goes into being a more well rounded sportsman.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Even assuming that this is an extremely valuable activity, it's pretty obvious to just about everyone that the true motivation of the participants here is bloodlust and nothing more. That's more than enough to warrant scorn and rebuke.

Mostly agree with this. All the people I can think of who are into this kind of thing are just a little imbalanced in their heads. Actually, several of them joined the military presumably to get a chance to do the same type of thing on a large scale, which also creeps me out. I'm pretty scared of these types.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
People worried about the ethics of killing prairie dogs are far more mentally imbalanced than the people who shoot prairie dogs, or people who sign their dog's name to correspondence from their family. But nobody is crazier than the guy trying to invent tires that won't kill a squirrel or possum.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I always thought it was fun to feed animals to snakes, even tho it is unethical.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I always thought it was fun to feed animals to snakes, even tho it is unethical.

If there is anything unethical about that, it would be imprisoning the snake so that it had to rely entirely on you for food.  I don't think feeding it what it eats is unethical, tho.  I caught a moth once and placed it in a spider's web.  I don't think that was unethical.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sure it is. 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
FWIW, I've never owned a snake.  Frat bro used to have one and weekly feed was always a popular time.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
That's disturbing
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It was like Planet Earth but in 3D.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sure it is.

This is making me curious what your system of ethics is.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hey environment, here's a big middle finger to you.
From ABCNews "Trump has called for a 30-foot solid, concrete wall along the border to curb illegal immigration, and although Department of Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly recently acknowledged that a wall "from sea to shining sea" was unlikely, many experts said there was no way of telling the full impact on the surrounding environment. The wall would likely cost $22 billion and take more than three years to build, according to an internal DHS memo.

Scientists and conservationists said such drastic increases in border security could be devastating for hundreds of species, and potentially lead to extinction in the U.S. for endangered or threatened animals like jaguars, ocelots, and the Mexican gray wolf."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Get mumped environment
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hopefully tho it would keep all those immigrants from dumping loads of garbage in every canyon headed north.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump wants to declassify National Demo-grablands stolen from the private sector by Clinton and Obama.  Utahinese are happy.  Me too.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/25/donald-trump-will-order-interior-review-national-monuments-designated-clinton-obama/