Author Topic: Question for the ultra right posters  (Read 8100 times)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: Question for the ultra right posters
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2017, 10:54:23 PM »
Lol that wasn't how that debate even went down.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2017, 11:43:45 PM »
Not banning Trans people from using the restroom of their choice

It's probably reasonable for a woman to want to be able to pull her britches down in the restroom without a penis in the room.  Seems like a fair expectation.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2017, 11:46:58 PM »
like, do we need a poll of how many dongs per day (DPD) you guys are seeing in the bathroom at work or whatevs?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 21, 2017, 11:52:36 PM »
I say go in whichever one you're dressed up as and use a stall.  Nobody will ever know or care.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2017, 07:58:19 AM »
I didn't think I had a compelling point, but I did think you could recognize that republicans don't singularly own the principles of economic prosperity, right to life, and rule of law.  Sure we may disagree on where those are most important and how best each of those are accomplished but when you try and claim that those are only conservative values while in the same sentence say liberal values are no more important than cake bakers serving gays and bathroom choices, in your supposedly "serious answer", I thought you could be a little more fair in that comparison.  Either give a serious answer or a gE answer, not combine them.

To your arguments, right to life doesn't end at childbirth, economic prosperity isn't only clearing the way for the 1%, and rule of law...I wouldn't use politicians actions on either side as proof or disproof of that...especially given who are current president is.

I provide specific examples, and get empty platitudes in response. As should have been expected.

I did peg your absurd "pro-life" argument. "Sure we support the right to kill babies up to the moment of birth (and even oppose "born alive" legislation) - but we're "pro-life" cause welfare!"

You're like a parody of a liberal. I'm thinking maybe I've been sock'd.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2017, 08:29:17 AM »
Spending America's $ seems to be no big deal when it comes to the left and their agenda, unless it's a big rough ridin' wall to protect legal citizens jobs and then they lose their crap about their tax $.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2017, 09:09:04 AM »
I didn't think I had a compelling point, but I did think you could recognize that republicans don't singularly own the principles of economic prosperity, right to life, and rule of law.  Sure we may disagree on where those are most important and how best each of those are accomplished but when you try and claim that those are only conservative values while in the same sentence say liberal values are no more important than cake bakers serving gays and bathroom choices, in your supposedly "serious answer", I thought you could be a little more fair in that comparison.  Either give a serious answer or a gE answer, not combine them.

To your arguments, right to life doesn't end at childbirth, economic prosperity isn't only clearing the way for the 1%, and rule of law...I wouldn't use politicians actions on either side as proof or disproof of that...especially given who are current president is.

I provide specific examples, and get empty platitudes in response. As should have been expected.

I did peg your absurd "pro-life" argument. "Sure we support the right to kill babies up to the moment of birth (and even oppose "born alive" legislation) - but we're "pro-life" cause welfare!"

You're like a parody of a liberal. I'm thinking maybe I've been sock'd.

You honestly don't see the difference between the examples you gave of your conservative values and the liberal ones? Okay. Serious response away bud

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2017, 09:11:20 AM »
I say go in whichever one you're dressed up as and use a stall.  Nobody will ever know or care.

People absolutely care

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2017, 09:13:24 AM »
This kind of seems to belong in this abortion of a thread

Here is a concept that I wish people on the left in all their compassionate glory could grasp.

People don't value things that they don't choose to pay for or earn in some other way.  Apply this to all of your altruistic endeavors and you might actually empower people in need to help themselves and as a byproduct you will DO GOOD.

Libtards are extremely compassionate with other people's money, after they take their unearned cut.

They use the apparatus of goverment and moral equivocation to steal from others. It's pretty gross. There have been myriad studies that show they are far less charitable than their conservative peers.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2017, 10:26:14 AM »
Spending America's $ seems to be no big deal when it comes to the left and their agenda, unless it's a big rough ridin' wall to protect legal citizens jobs and then they lose their crap about their tax $.

Spending America's $ seems to be no big deal when it comes to the right and their military, unless it's  Obama's military, then it's all illegal drone strikes and power vacuums

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2017, 10:26:34 AM »

People absolutely care

Locker rooms are a much bigger problem.

But I only brought this up to demonstrate a difference bw liberals and conservatives. Things like "transgender rights" are a BIG deal to liberals. Another example, when Trump won liberals lost their crap about gay rights (including here in the pit) despite the fact that Trump is extremely moderate on gay marriage, bathrooms, etc. It doesn't strike me as particularly rational but it's the way they're wired. It's a totally different lens.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2017, 10:32:36 AM »

Spending America's $ seems to be no big deal when it comes to the right and their military, unless it's  Obama's military, then it's all illegal drone strikes and power vacuums

Assuming this is a slam at dax, but my only problem with Obama's increased use of drone strikes is it seemed like he preferred to just kill terrorists than capture them. Detainment and "torture" offended his liberal sensibilities but vaporizing a village was ok. Seemed like a strange contradiction and potentially missing an opportunity for valuable intel.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2017, 10:33:18 AM »
Can we list the number of times a transgender person sexually assaulted a woman in the restroom?
Can we list the number of times a Christian youth pastor sexually abused a child?

I guarantee #2 is a longer list.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2017, 10:34:45 AM »

Assuming this is a slam at dax, but my only problem with Obama's increased use of drone strikes is it seemed like he preferred to just kill terrorists than capture them. Detainment and "torture" offended his liberal sensibilities but vaporizing a village was ok. Seemed like a strange contradiction and potentially missing an opportunity for valuable intel.

I think the difference has less to do with detaining and legal gray area between drone strikes and boots on the ground in another country.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2017, 10:35:36 AM »
Can we list the number of times a transgender person sexually assaulted a woman in the restroom?
Can we list the number of times a Christian youth pastor sexually abused a child?

Wow, what?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2017, 10:36:43 AM »

People absolutely care

Locker rooms are a much bigger problem.

But I only brought this up to demonstrate a difference bw liberals and conservatives. Things like "transgender rights" are a BIG deal to liberals. Another example, when Trump won liberals lost their crap about gay rights (including here in the pit) despite the fact that Trump is extremely moderate on gay marriage, bathrooms, etc. It doesn't strike me as particularly rational but it's the way they're wired. It's a totally different lens.

Maybe I'm not liberal enough but bathroom rights and gay wedding cakes are way lower priority than people's lives and economic prosperity and laws

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2017, 10:37:16 AM »

Wow, what?
Are you lumping all conservatives as weirdo child molesters, that follow the lord?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2017, 11:01:21 AM »

I bet number 2 is way longer, and I'm also not sure why that matters.

If there's a "right to privacy" in the Constitution, does that include a right to not have to share a locker room with someone of the opposite gender, or is that trumped by the right to go into whatever locker room you choose? We need a liberal hierarchy of made up rights.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2017, 11:23:44 AM »
The right to privacy should preclude me having to share a locker room with fat old guys that sometimes have their dicks visible from underneath their guts.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2017, 11:50:19 AM »

Wow, what?
Are you lumping all conservatives as weirdo child molesters, that follow the lord?

No, just showing that the "trans people are going to molest my daughter in the restroom" hysteria that conservatives like to use to back up a bathroom ban is unfounded and there are larger threats to kids. Usually from places a conservative wouldn't dare suspect.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2017, 12:11:20 PM »

When the power vacuum creates the worst refugee crisis since WWII, it has to be discussed. 

When it's the unilateral overthrow of a sovereign nations government and immediate exit subsequently ceding the country to war lords, AQ and ISIL it has to be discussed. 

If a 'Pub pulled that crap the left would be out of their mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2017, 01:06:34 PM »

Wow, what?

No, just showing that the "trans people are going to molest my daughter in the restroom" hysteria that conservatives like to use to back up a bathroom ban is unfounded and there are larger threats to kids. Usually from places a conservative wouldn't dare suspect.

I think it's more like "I don't want some creep saying he's trans so he can eye-molest my daughter, and I'd also prefer that my daughter not be exposed to some trans dude getting naked in her locker room" which really doesn't seem that unreasonable.

Modern liberals want to be called "progressives" because that's their crusade - progress. But sometimes that just becomes progress for the sake of progress and it really seems like they're starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel. Gender and race are now mental constructs? The ironic thing is that in their blind quest for "progress" on these issues they don't seem to realize how they're undercutting other cherished liberal hallmarks of "progress" like Title IX and affirmative action.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2017, 01:11:36 PM »
I fear that a high % of libs are so enraged these days, that they can't have a normal IRL talk with a buddy of opposing views. Also, when you get around a group of them, it's even more lol :eyeroll: worthy. I just kinda sit there like: "Yeah man, sure, that's cool that you feel that way. Nothing is going to change how you feel or how I feel, so guess we should change subjects. Make sure to lock your gun up though before you go to bed".

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2017, 01:34:43 PM »
I just had an IRL lunch convo with my super conservative friend at Joe's BBQ last week.  :lol:

He thinks Trump is an idiot and wants Pence to take over.

I'm sorry your old friends aren't hanging out with you anymore Wacky. Maybe it's you?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2017, 01:36:19 PM »
Lots of Trump voters are very afraid of lots of illogical things, wackycat08, so don't feel alone in your fear
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite