Author Topic: Question for the ultra right posters  (Read 8091 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Question for the ultra right posters
« on: March 21, 2017, 12:57:06 PM »
Do you ever feel bad about being horrible, selfish, greedy people or are you just wholly without conscience?

Serious replies only please, thx

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Question for the ultra right posters
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 01:00:14 PM »
Trying to get a feel of what you call the far right.  What are the horrible, selfish, greedy things that they do?  I need to know where I stand on the 7lib right spectrum.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 01:05:32 PM »
Do you ever feel bad about being horrible, selfish, greedy people or are you just wholly without conscience?

Damn, another passive aggressive meltdown?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 01:06:41 PM »
I feel terrible when I am horrible, selfish, and greedy. I try to justify it sometimes, but I usually see through my own bullshit.

It depresses when I mistreat my fellow man. In the abstract, I don't like a lot of my fellow man. On a personal level, I feel horrible for abusing others. It's a conundrum.

(I'm not ultra right though)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 01:07:25 PM »
Trying to get a feel of what you call the far right.  What are the horrible, selfish, greedy things that they do?  I need to know where I stand on the 7lib right spectrum.

Do you align more with fsd/dax or steve dave?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 01:07:48 PM »

If you are ultra right, I have no clue as all you do is complain and deflect and never take a stand on anything or state your own beliefs, answer the question.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 01:10:15 PM »

If you are ultra right, I have no clue as all you do is complain and deflect and never take a stand on anything or state your own beliefs, answer the question.

LOL, WTF are you even talking about.

The left definition of Ultra Right Wing is anyone who doesn't agree with everything they say, every policy they want, and every belief they have.

The nearly exponentially expanding and uber hypocritical Neo-Left has become the most intolerant political movement in American History.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 01:18:34 PM »
I think I stated it pretty clearly. Would you like me to reword it?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 01:19:31 PM »
Dax, your posts are always about the past. You make no posts about the present or the future.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 01:20:46 PM »
Dax, you don't comment about what you believe unlike FSD and KSU, you just take all criticism of anything Trump does and make it about the past administration.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2017, 01:21:36 PM »
Serious answer: I've come to understand that one's political ideology is not really a matter of intelligence. I know plenty of bright, successful liberals who function perfectly well in their everyday lives. But start talking politics and we're looking at each other like we're from different planets. Our priorities are totally different. I'm concerned about things like economic prosperity, the rule of law, and the right to life. They're really concerned about whether a Christian bakery can refuse to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple, or whether a mentally disturbed high school student who thinks he's a woman can shower in the women's locker room. I don't think it's fair that I should have to pay a higher percentage of taxes just because I've achieved more success - liberals have a totally different definition of "fair." Etc. etc.

Whether nature or nurture, our brains are just wired differently. So I stopped calling liberals "libtards" because it doesn't accomplish anything and it doesn't have anything to do with intelligence - I cannot change the lens through which you view the world. You want to think I'm horrible, greedy, selfish person without conscience? Ok, go ahead and think that. I give a lot of time and money to charities which I think are far more effective than any government program. But think what you want.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2017, 01:21:52 PM »
Dax, I'm not sure you believe in anything as you never mention it. It seems your sole goal when it comes to politics is to just cut down liberals.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2017, 01:23:24 PM »
Dax, playing devils advocate is one of my favorite things to do. I like to learn more about what people think and why. You do it without a modicum of self investment. You sit on the side lines and snipe when it suits you.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2017, 01:27:29 PM »
Dax, you take the easy route and I know you're better than that. How about you share some of your beliefs for a change instead of just sitting on the bench and bitching. It's cheap and easy. It's why no one takes you seriously. FSD and the likes latch on when you make a post that fits with the beliefs they express. Aside from that, you post as a bystander. The pit isn't a war at all, still you insist on not getting your close soiled, in a battle of words you choose to sit in an easy chair and look through binoculars.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2017, 01:28:39 PM »
Dax, you don't comment about what you believe unlike FSD and KSU, you just take all criticism of anything Trump does and make it about the past administration.

Then don't read my posts and don't respond.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2017, 01:29:06 PM »
Clothes*

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2017, 01:30:23 PM »
Dax, you take the easy route and I know you're better than that. How about you share some of your beliefs for a change instead of just sitting on the bench and bitching. It's cheap and easy. It's why no one takes you seriously. FSD and the likes latch on when you make a post that fits with the beliefs they express. Aside from that, you post as a bystander. The pit isn't a war at all, still you insist on not getting your close soiled, in a battle of words you choose to sit in an easy chair and look through binoculars.

In the immortal words of Bertram Cooper when Pete Campbell tried to expose Don Draper as really being Dick Whitman, "who cares"?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2017, 01:30:37 PM »

Then don't read my posts and don't respond.
I can't help myself. Much in the same way you couldn't either. I call it as I see it.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2017, 01:31:06 PM »
This is a great thread for getting ultra right posters to actually admit they are ultra right.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2017, 01:31:47 PM »

In the immortal words of Bertram Cooper when Pete Campbell tried to expose Don Draper as really being Dick Whitman, "who cares"?
You apparently. You said you were done and here you are.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2017, 01:32:37 PM »

You apparently. You said you were done and here you are.

Who cares?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2017, 01:39:37 PM »
So you post and people reply on a message board in a thread about ultra right posters and make posts about you and you want to ask who cares?

If you hadn't posted in this thread, I would have had nothing to reply to. But you did and I replied. So I guess we both care?

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2017, 01:41:28 PM »
Serious answer: I've come to understand that one's political ideology is not really a matter of intelligence. I know plenty of bright, successful liberals who function perfectly well in their everyday lives. But start talking politics and we're looking at each other like we're from different planets. Our priorities are totally different. I'm concerned about things like economic prosperity, the rule of law, and the right to life. They're really concerned about whether a Christian bakery can refuse to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple, or whether a mentally disturbed high school student who thinks he's a woman can shower in the women's locker room. I don't think it's fair that I should have to pay a higher percentage of taxes just because I've achieved more success - liberals have a totally different definition of "fair." Etc. etc.

Whether nature or nurture, our brains are just wired differently. So I stopped calling liberals "libtards" because it doesn't accomplish anything and it doesn't have anything to do with intelligence - I cannot change the lens through which you view the world. You want to think I'm horrible, greedy, selfish person without conscience? Ok, go ahead and think that. I give a lot of time and money to charities which I think are far more effective than any government program. But think what you want.
This is a great answer and probably where I lean especially the last sentence.  I think the liberal contingent thinks with their heart and wants everyone to get everything they want unless it's too much then they must give it to someone else who has need.  While I can sympathize with this as I have looked at someone who has an abundance and thought he could give me what he is not using and I could be set for life.  However, I don't expect that as he has put in the time and effort to earn what he has and should do with it as they wish and it's unrealistic to expect someone to hand me something without earning it.  I would hope as a christian man if I had excess I would give it to those that need it, not the government because they are very inefficient at distributing and handling money.  So I don't feel I'm greedy, selfish, or horrible just disagree as to what role the government should play in our lives. 

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2017, 01:42:31 PM »
Dax, I'm not sure you believe in anything as you never mention it. It seems your sole goal when it comes to politics is to just cut down liberals.

First :D

Second, probably my favorite daxian thing to do is bitch about people making things hyper-partisan, and that liberals are the the main culprit of it, and then promptly making something hyper-partisan. Probably my favorite trick he does, next to calling people names.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2017, 01:52:50 PM »

First :D

Second, probably my favorite daxian thing to do is bitch about people making things hyper-partisan, and that liberals are the the main culprit of it, and then promptly making something hyper-partisan. Probably my favorite trick he does, next to calling people names.

Pretty much wrong on all counts, but that's okay.