Author Topic: I love Frank Martin  (Read 41124 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: I love Frank Martin
« Reply #200 on: March 27, 2017, 11:59:27 AM »
I'd guess the Final 4 party would be at falloon too.  I know Seattle's is in the same spot.

http://wach.com/news/local/watch-parties-being-held-all-over-the-nation-for-gamecocks-sweet-16-match-up

Missouri – Kansas City
The Granfalloon
608 Ward Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64112

Washington – Seattle
Whisky West
6451 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98136

https://www.facebook.com/events/1687928011505029/

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 27, 2017, 12:09:03 PM »
You gonna @ somebody at some point?

Not you, SDK, nor this board...the Lon Floyd catbacker crowds and such.
:thumbs:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 27, 2017, 01:14:22 PM »
oscar could have at least changed his last name for his troll account

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 27, 2017, 03:54:15 PM »
JO's mom. (Salute response.)

Currie made a decision to bench Jamar when we played Syracuse. Basically, for a fake infraction he felt would occur from the NCAA. Currie did not hire Frank. And if you know Curries history from Tennessee he wasn't doing any favors by leaving there. He wants to be in control. To be very, very clear....Shane Southwell, Will Spradling were the main two to complain about Frank's mouth along with their parents. Stop making up assumptions. Right after the Syracuse loss the wheels began to turn with Frank leaving. As I have stated many times before he is still extremely close to everyone except maybe Will. Not sure about Shane. So no matter what any of you want to believe or conjure up its not the NCAA rules or its dynamics, it's John Currie and some parents who don't understand that coaches curse at your kids. If your kids don't like it, you and your kid SHOULD LEAVE, NOT THE COACH. But Currie didn't want a winning Coach who was bigger than him. He wanted a Coach he could control. He certainly couldn't FIRE a winning Coach. So with pressure, Frank got a great job and Karma is a bitch. Currie is gone, KSTATE basically has a losing basketball program compared to when Frank was here, and Frank is in the Final Four with South Carolina.  End of story. Please stop making things up.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 27, 2017, 03:57:32 PM »
I must have suppressed the fact that southie was part of the alleged mutiny :frown:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 27, 2017, 03:57:49 PM »

Currie made a decision to bench Jamar when we played Syracuse. Basically, for a fake infraction he felt would occur from the NCAA. Currie did not hire Frank. And if you know Curries history from Tennessee he wasn't doing any favors by leaving there. He wants to be in control. To be very, very clear....Shane Southwell, Will Spradling were the main two to complain about Frank's mouth along with their parents. Stop making up assumptions. Right after the Syracuse loss the wheels began to turn with Frank leaving. As I have stated many times before he is still extremely close to everyone except maybe Will. Not sure about Shane. So no matter what any of you want to believe or conjure up its not the NCAA rules or its dynamics, it's John Currie and some parents who don't understand that coaches curse at your kids. If your kids don't like it, you and your kid SHOULD LEAVE, NOT THE COACH. But Currie didn't want a winning Coach who was bigger than him. He wanted a Coach he could control. He certainly couldn't FIRE a winning Coach. So with pressure, Frank got a great job and Karma is a bitch. Currie is gone, KSTATE basically has a losing basketball program compared to when Frank was here, and Frank is in the Final Four with South Carolina.  End of story. Please stop making things up.

Can you imagine Currie hiring a new football coach?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 27, 2017, 04:54:14 PM »

I'm sure it's been discussed, but it's widely confirmed that Shannon Spradling is a red-assed cussing dickhead of a coach, right?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 27, 2017, 05:11:54 PM »
I'd guess that the parents were more concerned with Frank being abusive than with his language.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 27, 2017, 05:26:37 PM »
Shane was in Frank's doghouse and was never going to be much more than 7 or 8th guy under Frank so playing time was totally a factor

Will was 2nd in minutes per game in 11-12 but my guess is Frank was giving Will & Shannon crap over not getting any of the good mokan guys

Offline WildcatPower

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: March 27, 2017, 06:06:20 PM »
Spralding was a dildo, I'll leave it at that. That moron (along with his parents) along with Currie were the culprits of running Martin out, and they should be ashamed just because they were all butt-hurt because of Frank's full use of the English Dictionary.

News flash. Frank is right in terms of kids haven't changed. It's the adults who have changed, and demand less from their kids. If Huggins agrees with that, then you know it's a fact.

To the dumb ass tucks, you reap what you sow. You are the reason why we can't have nice things (ie. National Champions, Conference Champs, etc.). If you're all butt hurt about a college coach who actually cares about the players (and there is strong evidence of this, see Pullen to name one), who are adults, that sometimes the coach has to resort to using the full dictionary, then you're in the wrong business. This ain't JAM basketball. I'd rather have my coach yell at me because that tells me he does care about me and he's working with me to try to become a better player, one way or another. If you can't handle being yelled at, then you're not mentally strong enough to be a productive individual on the court, and you'd be better off playing in the rec league.

Want evidence? Compare Martin's team to Weber's team. You'll KNOW and INSTANTLY notice the difference between those teams, talent be damned. The grit and toughness under Martin was a fantastic sight to see, and they come to play, even if they have a off-day on offense, at least they can play some defense and show toughness.

Weber? Lol. A weakling.

Huggins is exactly the same cut as Frank is, albeit different in some areas, but same nonetheless. If the coach doesn't yell at you for whatever reason, then you know you're hosed.

And Currie.... woe is you. You could have been a great AD for Kansas State, had you not micromanaged the hell out of every little damned thing, just because you want to go on a power trip. I hope your teams in Tennessee fails miserably and becomes the new "Vanderbilt" in the SEC.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 27, 2017, 06:18:00 PM »
I don't think Tennessee would mind being Vanderbilt.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 27, 2017, 06:19:51 PM »
Vanderbilt is so deep inside Tennessee's capital it's crazy

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 27, 2017, 08:01:55 PM »
Confirmed Shannon spradling is a complete ass to kids much younger than college kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 27, 2017, 08:45:16 PM »
Can't help wondering how Self would have dealt with Spradlings dad, scratch that papa Frankamp found out.
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline Bookcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 27, 2017, 09:20:11 PM »
Will Spradling had his girl voice feelings hurt, cried to mommy and daddy and it got back to  John Currie and it was all the excuse John needed to tell Frank "hey, I didn't hire you, so there's the door...I'm the AD".

RIP KSU Hoops until, maybe.....2020.... Who knows by then. ? We might make the Tornament.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 28, 2017, 08:21:23 AM »
Will Spradling had his girl voice feelings hurt, cried to mommy and daddy and it got back to  John Currie and it was all the excuse John needed to tell Frank "hey, I didn't hire you, so there's the door...I'm the AD".

RIP KSU Hoops until, maybe.....2020.... Who knows by then. ? We might make the Tornament.
We just made the tournament, dumbass.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 28, 2017, 08:38:23 AM »

Did we win a game? Genuinely curious to know if you think that counts as a legit tourney win. I don't. Half a win...maybe.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Joker

• Katpak'r
  • Resident Play-Hard Chartologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 28, 2017, 08:46:44 AM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 28, 2017, 08:54:30 AM »

Did we win a game? Genuinely curious to know if you think that counts as a legit tourney win. I don't. Half a win...maybe.
He was acting like we didn't make the tournament nor have we since Frank has left. I don't care how you count a play in win. Just sick of the melodramatic dumbasses. Obviously we'd rather have frank, but we don't.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 28, 2017, 09:01:20 AM »
wacky, you hate frank, sorry your oscar ride or die, everyone knows it

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 28, 2017, 09:01:54 AM »
 :facepalm:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 28, 2017, 09:02:59 AM »
truth hurts  :frown:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 28, 2017, 09:19:32 AM »
Is Frank the only coach to make it to the final four prior to collecting his first league championship?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 28, 2017, 09:25:37 AM »
Is Frank the only coach to make it to the final four prior to collecting his first league championship?

Shaka Smart did it.