Author Topic: mike cox leaving  (Read 8591 times)

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
mike cox leaving
« on: March 18, 2017, 10:27:28 PM »
wonder if we could get jeff kelly or tre walker to replace that gross loser

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
Re: mike cox leaving
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 10:36:07 PM »

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 10:40:56 PM by Pett »

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 10:38:25 PM »
Mike Cox is leaving K-State. It will be announced as his decision. It wasn't. Anyone perceived to be close to John Currie will be purged from the department.

We're not sure about the actual content of that thread but there was certainly a belief that he was sharing details from inside football with Currie as he attempted to build personnel files on Bill and Sean Snyder.

The only reason why you build such files. For potential future firings. Same crap he did with Frank Martin. I've never seen anything like this in my life. It's like his entire purpose was to raise money and harass his own coaches.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 11:00:06 PM »
Mike Cox is leaving K-State. It will be announced as his decision. It wasn't. Anyone perceived to be close to John Currie will be purged from the department.

We're not sure about the actual content of that thread but there was certainly a belief that he was sharing details from inside football with Currie as he attempted to build personnel files on Bill and Sean Snyder.

The only reason why you build such files. For potential future firings. Same crap he did with Frank Martin. I've never seen anything like this in my life. It's like his entire purpose was to raise money and harass his own coaches.

holy crap

Offline CyberToothCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 11:06:59 PM »
Hmmm...there are others this type of weeding out could come back to haunt that, if rumors are true, would absolutely shock this board.

can't, but others here may be willing. suffice to say that the departmental culture has not been healthy for a long time, and as is usually the case, a fish rots from the head down.

I mean, WTF.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 11:08:34 PM »
post the article, anonymous GPC supposedly ITK person

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2017, 11:11:23 PM »
Tre is a GA at K-State. However, doubt he's who you want as LB's coach.

Offline Cannoncat

• Fan
  • What say we settle this on the runway... Han-Solo?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2017, 11:28:49 PM »
WOW
"Round house kick to the butt hole!"-Kstate vs Aggie 53-50, 2011.

"Charlie Weis is the same mistake he ever was"-Gregg Doyel CBS

"Good people deserve good things."-Fatty4ksu

"The heart break kid!"-Winters

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2017, 01:25:29 AM »
Just spit ballin' here.  Needed to free up a the LB position coach for BV to be HCIW/DC/LB coach?  :dunno:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2017, 10:18:34 AM »
I don't understand the premise
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2017, 12:36:06 PM »
:lol:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2017, 01:02:52 PM »
I think I have a post on here about overhearing some players talking about how much they super hate mike Cox.  :thumbs:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2017, 01:43:04 PM »
take a hike ugly loser

Offline CyberToothCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2017, 02:08:30 PM »
I'm worn out by this thread. Let me wrap some things up. I've spent the last seven years walking a tightrope. I'm thankful it's over, but there are a lot of shades of gray here.

For example, we should all be thankful for the incredible facilities transformation that took place under JC. You can come up with many reasons why it happened, but at the end of the day he offered the blueprint to get it done, the push to make it happen and unlike every AD before him, JC did not compromise on quality. He thought K-State deserved the best. We should all be thankful and hope that mindset doesn't end.

Also, Coach Snyder does at times need to be told no. I'm happy about the scheduling changes. I'm overjoyed that JC literally tore down the old Vanier Complex despite HCBS calling it "the perfect" football facility, which it clearly wasn't.

JC's failings came in personnel management and his need to assert authority and always meddle in his programs. It was truly bizarre and completely unnecessary. I feel for my friends at the Tennessee Rivals site.

I've elected not to drag a specific student-athlete into this discussion because he was put in a very uncomfortable position by an AD who tried to use him as leverage to annoy HCBS and his staff.

I am certain of one thing. This could be a very active off-season.

rough ridin' hell. This coming year has the potential to be a really good one. We have enough issues and distractions already with Snyder dealing with cancer. The last thing we need is drama created by a now-former AD.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2017, 04:41:34 PM »
I'm worn out by this thread. Let me wrap some things up. I've spent the last seven years walking a tightrope. I'm thankful it's over, but there are a lot of shades of gray here.

For example, we should all be thankful for the incredible facilities transformation that took place under JC. You can come up with many reasons why it happened, but at the end of the day he offered the blueprint to get it done, the push to make it happen and unlike every AD before him, JC did not compromise on quality. He thought K-State deserved the best. We should all be thankful and hope that mindset doesn't end.

Also, Coach Snyder does at times need to be told no. I'm happy about the scheduling changes. I'm overjoyed that JC literally tore down the old Vanier Complex despite HCBS calling it "the perfect" football facility, which it clearly wasn't.

JC's failings came in personnel management and his need to assert authority and always meddle in his programs. It was truly bizarre and completely unnecessary. I feel for my friends at the Tennessee Rivals site.

I've elected not to drag a specific student-athlete into this discussion because he was put in a very uncomfortable position by an AD who tried to use him as leverage to annoy HCBS and his staff.

rough ridin' hell. This coming year has the potential to be a really good one. We have enough issues and distractions already with Snyder dealing with cancer. The last thing we need is drama created by a now-former AD.

The drama is being weeded out. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2017, 04:58:52 PM »
A bill focused on destroying football teams instead of destroying currie should be a positive

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2017, 05:14:03 PM »
A bill focused on destroying football teams instead of destroying currie should be a positive

i think he needed his hatred of currie as fuel.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2017, 05:15:36 PM »
 :ohno:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2017, 05:18:53 PM »
he might just go ahead and die now that he's won his greatest battle.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 09emaw

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2017, 05:31:18 PM »
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but do we really need to resort to name calling? I mean we are all adults and this is ridiculous. None of us really know the inner workings of the day to day operations of the football team. Just because you may have heard something from your buddies brother co-workers sister doesnt mean you have inside knowledge. Be happy if you want, be sad if you want, just dont resort to juvenile name calling.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2017, 06:50:00 PM »

If Currie didn't compromise on quality, then just where are all of the trees at BSFS?

Offline SeanSnyder4Prez

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2017, 07:20:20 PM »

If Currie didn't compromise on quality, then just where are all of the trees at BSFS?
Last I checked, we don't have anything close to a hill, let alone THE Hill

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2017, 07:22:27 PM »
I think I have a post on here about overhearing some players talking about how much they super hate mike Cox.  :thumbs:

players definitely hate the crap out of him.

Offline Bill Clarahan

• agricultural related person
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2017, 07:33:00 PM »
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but do we really need to resort to name calling? I mean we are all adults and this is ridiculous. None of us really know the inner workings of the day to day operations of the football team. Just because you may have heard something from your buddies brother co-workers sister doesnt mean you have inside knowledge. Be happy if you want, be sad if you want, just dont resort to juvenile name calling.

Well I suggest you have a nice glass of warm milk or perhaps a chicken nuggets and go to bed

Offline 09emaw

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2017, 07:58:39 PM »

Well I suggest you have a nice glass of warm milk or perhaps a chicken nuggets and go to bed

Sounds good, you can enjoy hiding behind your keyboard saying things under the cover anonymity that you would never say to these people in person. All im saying these people are human beings show a little bit class. Additionally, resorting to juvenile name calling brings less creditability to any legitimate points you may have.