Author Topic: Deep State "sleeper cells" awake. Threatening America. Treason runs amuck.  (Read 10056 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The rise of the Deep State. Threatening America.
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2017, 03:39:16 PM »
obama was amazingly scandal free for all 8 years. like the biggest thing dipshits tried to pin on him was the ridiculous birther crap. clean as a whistle.

It's easy to be "scandal free" when the party that controlled Congress for most of his administration was his own, and the spooks had their guy.

:sdeek: :opcat:
No.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2017, 03:43:32 PM »
obama was amazingly scandal free for all 8 years. like the biggest thing dipshits tried to pin on him was the ridiculous birther crap. clean as a whistle.

It's easy to be "scandal free" when the party that controlled Congress for most of his administration was his own, and the spooks had their guy.
Why are you trying so hard to defend the Trump administration? I know you don't like or support him. You are just wanting to rail on the previous administration. But what is stopping you from also hating on Trump? Why not just call the hypocrites hypocrites and speak your mind about the current administration? What enjoyment do you get from fighting with people that dislike the current president as much as you but didn't rail against Obama? It's quite confounding and I'd like to understand.

We get your stance on Obama, prog libs, etc. When or what will it take for you to start speaking about how you feel about the current state of America and who America elected?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2017, 04:10:02 PM »

Donald's party has controlled congress for 100% of his administration.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2017, 05:39:39 PM »
Dax. Where art thou? I want an answer

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2017, 11:35:18 AM »

Why are you trying so hard to defend the Trump administration? I know you don't like or support him. You are just wanting to rail on the previous administration. But what is stopping you from also hating on Trump? Why not just call the hypocrites hypocrites and speak your mind about the current administration? What enjoyment do you get from fighting with people that dislike the current president as much as you but didn't rail against Obama? It's quite confounding and I'd like to understand.

We get your stance on Obama, prog libs, etc. When or what will it take for you to start speaking about how you feel about the current state of America and who America elected?

Nice rant.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2017, 11:38:11 AM »

Nice rant.
Oh come on. It wasn't a rant. It is a genuine question.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2017, 11:44:27 AM »
Now back to real news. 

17 days before leaving office Obama signs off on an order that Loretta Lynch signed off on as well that put the deep state on steroids (a familiar theme with the previous administration when it came to expanding the police state and waging non congressionally approved shadow wars of regime change).

They had 8 years, why wait until the end?

Now the left lemmings hang on every word out of nebulous, non elected, unaccountable spooks working for organizations that the founders of the modern day liberal movement used to rail against and want disbanded.

Congrats Libs (and resident fake centrists), you are them. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2017, 11:45:26 AM »

Nice rant.

I thought you were here for laughs.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2017, 12:03:49 PM »

Nice rant.

I thought you were here for laughs.
I never said that. I'm here to observe and sometimes play Devils advocate. I said I wasn't well versed or possessing enough fervor to really to contribute to either side. But I see people going back and forth and I know one side really doesn't like Trump at all and for the most part neither does the other side. I'm just curious why both sides can't unite. Why there is still a need to bicker.

I get it, you spent 8 years railing against Obama and his policies. I get it, you didn't think Hillary was fit to be president. But I haven't seen one post in support of Trump. Just posts about how he is just doing what past presidents have done. I don't understand why you can't call the "proglibs" out and still be against the current state of affairs. Your silence on the current situation and posts about the past are a quiet indication of your support for Trump. I know that's not true.

I don't get why we are so hard wired to hate one another and argue even when we may agree or have common ground. I am not innocent of this by any means. Politics are just not where I choose to argue. I vote. I have views. I express them in that manner. As it is the only way that matters. Being a guy who usually votes D, it sucks in KS. But had the Republicans put out a better candidate I would have went R this go round. Hillary would be status quo imo. I don't like her or feel she was fit to be president but she was at least able to project strength and speak well and keep up a front. Even if Washington was business as usual, it still is. eff I would I have voted for Romney so hard if he was on the R ticket.

America doesn't need insecure idiots as our figurehead. We are a beautiful nation. A strong nation. We can disagree on policy all day long but at the end of the day the president is the face of this nation and at the very least they need to not worry about their own image but the image of the country.

I think I rambled on and let my politics show.

Dax and those of his same views, I get it, Obama did a lot shady stuff that most of us are unaware of. How do you feel about Trump?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2017, 12:18:51 PM »

:lol: Nice troll, libtard
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2017, 06:17:32 PM »

So, here's the deal:

Nothing that happened in Barack Obama's presidential administration was a scandal. Not the gun-walking, not the ambassador killed by terrorists, not the pay-to-play green-energy stuff, not the weaponization of the IRS, not the Bowe Bergdahl swap, not the inspector general's firing -- none of it. Obama wanted it that way, and that was enough to make it so.

Everything that happens in Donald Trump's administration will be a scandal. Every Tweet, every denial of the obvious, every course change, every refusal to change course, every leaked internal disagreement, every assertion that some word or action is not a scandal. Trump is breathing, and that is enough to make it so.

During Obama's administration, it was wrong -- racist, no less -- to "obstruct" the president's agenda by constitutional means.

Even before Trump took office, he faced a "resistance" movement, and rioting was widely excused as merely a spirited form of political commentary.
With those ground rules in mind, the political left has determined its strategy and the media left has settled upon the narrative that will define the entire Trump presidency -- which is all of 1 month old today.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2017, 06:50:42 PM »
I look forward to more posts of editorials from Kevin in Cleveland
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2017, 06:54:48 PM »
You don't have to reply to everything I post. It rarely ends well for you, in any event.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2017, 12:32:08 AM »
http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/19/state-officials-want-trump-to-reverse-obamas-last-minute-election-power-grab/
Appears Obama set up things for the Deep State to have the ultimate power, ballot box control.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The rise of the Deep State. Threatening America.
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2017, 08:22:06 AM »
It appears that the deep state had a dear friend in Barrack Obama.  While Dems absolutely lost their minds about the Pub neoncons, they voted the real neocons into office to wage war across the globe, to plant the seeds of the next world war and cede the power of the government over to the unelected intelligence complex.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2017, 08:55:48 AM »
It appears that the deep state had a dear friend in Barrack Obama.  While Dems absolutely lost their minds about the Pub neoncons, they voted the real neocons into office to wage war across the globe, to plant the seeds of the next world war and cede the power of the government over to the unelected intelligence complex.

duh

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2017, 09:14:34 AM »
Great work by dax here. When Trump goes waring with China and North Korea and middle East to distract people from his multiple issues, dax can then point to the Obama installed deep state as the reason.

This is a real master in his element guys....Can only sit back and enjoy the man work.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The rise of the Deep State. Threatening America.
« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2017, 10:13:35 AM »
Great work by dax here. When Trump goes waring with China and North Korea and middle East to distract people from his multiple issues, dax can then point to the Obama installed deep state as the reason.

This is a real master in his element guys....Can only sit back and enjoy the man work.

When and if those things actually happen, we can discuss it then.

Since you clearly weren't paying attention the US ramped up South China Sea military operations and conducted massive joint military exercises in Korea under the Obama administration.   

In terms of the Middle East, the real question under the previous administration was who weren't we bombing or selling arms to, it was few and far between.

Unfortunately they were also allowed to propagate a huge lie that they were rolling back AQ, when in fact the exact opposite was occurring.   Thus we should be asking who exactly they were bombing, why, and to what end.  But that's not going to happen. 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 10:17:59 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2017, 10:24:55 AM »
A Picasso on the blogs

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2018, 10:26:05 PM »
The op-ed in NY Times about some guy in the administration working to undermine Trump to protect his view of how the federal government should function and the policies that should be pursued should alarm every American.
Was the self.appointed guardian of American democracy elect?
He'll no!  What gives him/her the right to wizz on my precious vote?
This is treason.   Hanging treason.  This could morph into mass rioting aND civil conflict

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2018, 03:38:10 AM »
It’s not just “some guy” Reno

https://twitter.com/mccormackjohn/status/1037446303419166725?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2018, 06:19:22 AM »
Super disappointed. I thought Trump would eradicate the Deep State menace once and for all. Now, it just seems like the Deep State is stronger than ever!

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Deep State "sleeper cells" awake. Threatening America. Treason runs amuck.
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2018, 06:45:29 AM »
Professor SteveDave is on to something.  Could the swamp rat be Pence?  He can't be fired.  He believes that he is on a mission from God.
https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2018/09/06/mike-pence-denies-being-anonymous-lodestar-new-york-times-op-ed-writer/1209663002/

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Deep State "sleeper cells" awake. Threatening America. Treason runs amuck.
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2018, 06:58:34 AM »
I am pretty sure it is someone who you wouldn't be able to pick out of a lineup and you have never heard their name before.  It for sure is not Mike Pence.  Come on.