Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 764989 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #7225 on: August 15, 2018, 09:04:21 AM »
If you've been in contact with any representative for a foreign country working in any type of diplomatic capacity then you've likely been in contact with someone with "ties" to that countries intelligence operation.

Anyone meeting with anyone working for the United States in a diplomatic mission has likely met with someone with "ties" to U.S. intelligence.

:lol: catch all that simpletons eat up.

I admire your ability to compartmentalize a hundred individual details and have absolutely zero curiosity about how they might be related to each another.

I admire when people like you and the other resident LibBots just blow right on by when confronted with the question of why the worlds most expensive, and supposedly most capable national security-intelligence apparatus didn't have this whole thing wrapped up (if what you believe to be true actually happened) in beautiful bow covered box by 2016 if not early 2017 at the latest.   Particularly since we now know they were engaged in an expansive surveillance operation against members of the Trump campaign.   Reality says, they should have been all over this if what you believe to be true, actually occurred.   

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #7226 on: August 15, 2018, 09:04:31 AM »

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7227 on: August 15, 2018, 09:30:08 AM »
If you've been in contact with any representative for a foreign country working in any type of diplomatic capacity then you've likely been in contact with someone with "ties" to that countries intelligence operation.

Anyone meeting with anyone working for the United States in a diplomatic mission has likely met with someone with "ties" to U.S. intelligence.

catch all that simpletons eat up.

I admire your ability to compartmentalize a hundred individual details and have absolutely zero curiosity about how they might be related to each another.

I admire when people like you and the other resident LibBots just blow right on by when confronted with the question of why the worlds most expensive, and supposedly most capable national security-intelligence apparatus didn't have this whole thing wrapped up (if what you believe to be true actually happened) in beautiful bow covered box by 2016 if not early 2017 at the latest.   Particularly since we now know they were engaged in an expansive surveillance operation against members of the Trump campaign.   Reality says, they should have been all over this if what you believe to be true, actually occurred.
Pretty sick how Trump guys love to attack our civil servants.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7228 on: August 15, 2018, 10:53:11 AM »

Just admit you’ve sold out to The Man, Phil.  You’ll feel better.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7229 on: August 15, 2018, 12:06:34 PM »

It's tough on people when they get fooled by a grifter.... Got to blame it on someone....

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #7230 on: August 15, 2018, 12:37:49 PM »
I wonder how hard it was for the NYT to publish this:

The trial, the first for Mr. Mueller’s office, did not relate to the Trump campaign or Russia’s campaign of interference in 2016 presidential election, but Judge Ellis had ruled that Mr. Mueller’s mandate was broad enough for him to pursue the case.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO) Brennan
« Reply #7231 on: August 15, 2018, 12:47:53 PM »
These rough ridin' people belong in prison. I would think the anti-cop libtards would agree.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7232 on: August 15, 2018, 01:00:50 PM »
These rough ridin' people belong in prison. I would think the anti-cop libtards would agree.
You missed the memo... You guys are the anti civil servants party now. You'd think all Americans would be united in supporting them but guess not if they start investigating your grifter president. P. O. E.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7233 on: August 15, 2018, 01:20:12 PM »
Phil has completely sold out to The Man.

Believes everything The Man tells him to believe. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7234 on: August 15, 2018, 01:22:31 PM »

It's tough on people when they get fooled by a grifter.... Got to blame it on someone....

Look at Phil, any politician that has the right political affiliation has Phil’s unyielding support. 

Phil is also a great foot soldier for The Man.

No doubt Phil would have been chief torch lighter at Nuremberg.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7235 on: August 15, 2018, 02:32:16 PM »
Not sure "anti civil servants party" has the necessary ring to it to catch on.

Also, calling these people civil servants is a misnomer.

Also, also, DJT is technically a civil servant  :Wha:

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7236 on: August 15, 2018, 02:49:57 PM »
Not sure "anti civil servants party" has the necessary ring to it to catch on.

Also, calling these people civil servants is a misnomer.

Also, also, DJT is technically a civil servant  :Wha:
Mind blown.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7237 on: August 15, 2018, 08:16:27 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7238 on: August 16, 2018, 12:15:59 AM »
https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1029896356272504832

The Podesta's are available and have a crap ton of experience at that kind of thing.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7239 on: August 16, 2018, 08:11:56 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7240 on: August 16, 2018, 08:15:23 AM »
seems like a smart move by our galaxy brain in chief

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7241 on: August 16, 2018, 09:21:08 AM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7242 on: August 16, 2018, 09:46:54 AM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1030091812495654912

A newspaper is colluding with the free press
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #7243 on: August 16, 2018, 09:48:50 AM »
Man, I can't wait for football season.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7244 on: August 16, 2018, 09:57:27 AM »
https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/1030096861649166336

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The IG recommended a criminal investigation of McCabe.

You don't get to tell your FBI lover on your FBI phone that you're going to take down the President because he's not Hillary Clinton and you don't like him.

Comey completely mishandled the Clinton investigation, and likely participated in an plan to allow information to be leaked to CNN (likely by McCabe).    Not to mention his LOL'able attempt to cover his ass for his leaks with his retroactive FBI clearance for his professor buddy. 

Yates-Defied a direct order from the Commander in Chief.   That gets you fired.

John Brennan - Shouldn't been allowed within 15 miles of a CIA post, let alone director

Clapper - Clearly monetizing his clearance status

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7246 on: August 16, 2018, 11:14:26 AM »
The clever hilarious filter devised by the mods results in a broken link FYI.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7247 on: August 16, 2018, 11:16:21 AM »

You don't get to tell your FBI lover on your FBI phone that you're going to take down the President because he's not Hillary Clinton and you don't like him.

Comey completely mishandled the Clinton investigation, and likely participated in an plan to allow information to be leaked to CNN (likely by McCabe).    Not to mention his LOL'able attempt to cover his ass for his leaks with his retroactive FBI clearance for his professor buddy. 

John Brennan - Shouldn't been allowed within 15 miles of a CIA post, let alone director

and Sessions?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7248 on: August 16, 2018, 11:29:36 AM »

I read it as a pro trump take  :dunno:

Like, look at all these incompetent overzealous buffoons who somehow managed to get fired from a job that is practically impossible to get fired from.

Lol, at Brennan's security clearance. Why would he keep that as he consults for cnn on a daily basis?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7249 on: August 16, 2018, 11:48:13 AM »
I think it's totally fine to drop some loser's clearance after he leaves the gov. 

I also think it is very lol it was announced when the Omarosa thing blew up, 3 weeks after he did it