Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 757180 times)

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #325 on: February 21, 2017, 10:34:59 AM »
I don't know how dax is able to post with all of the pub dick in his mouth. All the pubs are Dax to me. Just as all of the idiots on the bball board are all Trim

This is in my top 5 funniest posts I've ever read  :lol:
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 21, 2017, 11:03:49 AM »
A nearly $1 trillion dollar (annual) military-intelligence-space-industrial complex and we're not sure exactly who hacked us and now we don't know if the Russians tested a nuke or if they had a nuclear accident.

Time to roll a bunch deep state wonks in front of Congress to say things like, "That's not my area" or "That doesn't fall under my purview" only to realize that most of them don't even know who the work with, or what they even do.

Way to add space into that complex, lets get those NASA and NOAA fucks too. 

Also great that we know who the hackers are and how it went down but you refuse to admit it.  And we probably shouldn't get into the fact that the isotope detected isn't one indicative of a NUCLEAR ACCIDENT or NUCLEAR TEST and was probably the same thing that it was a few years ago, Scandinavian lab not handling medical material correctly.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 21, 2017, 11:13:19 AM »
So were those Russian backed rioters? Did Trump mean to say "If you look at what is going to happen in Sweden in a few days". Clearly the communication between the Kremlin and Trump has been broke  since Flynn got canned.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 21, 2017, 11:26:39 AM »
I don't know how dax is able to post with all of the pub dick in his mouth. All the pubs are Dax to me. Just as all of the idiots on the bball board are all Trim

This is in my top 5 funniest posts I've ever read  :lol:

I'm a big sdk fan too, always have been.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 21, 2017, 11:34:01 AM »
Edn whackadoo, the military has their own space capabilities, I guess you never heard of the XB 37, or military sattilites.

Nice meltdown, tho

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: February 21, 2017, 11:49:10 AM »
Edn whackadoo, the military has their own space capabilities, I guess you never heard of the XB 37, or military sattilites.

Nice meltdown, tho

SAD! understanding of the ENGLISH language.

KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 21, 2017, 11:55:06 AM »

Nice meltdown, tho

SAD! understanding of the ENGLISH language.

I know it's hard for you to admit when you have one of your knee jerk meltdowns.

But admitting is a solid first step, give it a try. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 21, 2017, 11:59:11 AM »

This is in my top 5 funniest posts I've ever read 

I'm a big sdk fan too, always have been.
I'm baffled. I don't even like myself. But thanks.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 21, 2017, 11:59:15 AM »
If there's zero concern then why has the US military sent one of its radiation/wmd detection aircraft to the U.K.?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 21, 2017, 11:59:59 AM »
Vacation?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 21, 2017, 01:17:59 PM »
If there's zero concern then why has the US military sent one of its radiation/wmd detection aircraft to the U.K.?
abundance of precaution = NUCLEAR MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS PROBABLY ANOTHER KURSK IN PROGRESS, BUT ON LAND!!

But yeah, pretty much no chance of it being a bigger issue. 
http://www.sciencealert.com/no-one-can-figure-out-what-s-behind-a-mysterious-radiation-spike-across-europe

But when you get your news from crap sources like you're known to do.....
"Concerns Grow About A Nuclear "Incident" In Europe After Spike In Radioactive Iodine Levels"
~Zerohedge headline

Maybe someone with really bad thyroid cancer decided to do something about it!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 21, 2017, 01:24:05 PM »
Once again, you're in meltdown mode.

It was a pretty simple question.  I have not once categorically said it was a nuclear test or a reactor meltdown. 

Twitter quotes?  Really? 

I realize that The Aviationist is a pretty controversial source, on par with Daily Kos or whatever (self) pre-approved Liberal hack website that confirms your every belief, but that's where I got my information.

https://theaviationist.com/2017/02/19/u-s-air-force-deploys-wc-135-nuclear-sniffer-aircraft-to-uk-after-spike-of-radioactive-iodine-levels-detected-in-europe/

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 21, 2017, 01:27:58 PM »
Twitter? WTF are you talking about?

And again, this is pretty simple, abundance of caution doesn't not mean nuclear "incident"/"accident" as you want it to mean. Sad really.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 21, 2017, 01:29:23 PM »
Twitter? WTF are you talking about?

And again, this is pretty simple, abundance of caution doesn't not mean nuclear "incident"/"accident" as you want it to mean. Sad really.

You're hilarious when you trying to back track from one your typical knee jerk meltdowns.

Never stop Whackadoo

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 21, 2017, 01:42:09 PM »
Dax, your the fukashima of pit meltdowns.  Settle down, or your going to Huggins yourself in this thread. 

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 21, 2017, 01:58:42 PM »
I like to pretend you guys would give each other a big hug in real life.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 21, 2017, 02:15:24 PM »
I like to pretend you guys would give each other a big hug in real life.
I'll have a beer with a lot of people here.  I'm just not sure I'd do it as Dax's off the radar compound.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 21, 2017, 02:17:21 PM »
It'd be an adventure. I say go for it.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 21, 2017, 04:01:22 PM »
CIA murders people: deep state!  :curse:

Putin murders people: hold on, let's not write the guy off yet

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 21, 2017, 05:11:21 PM »
So the 3 brothers . . .  Pakistani worked for former DNC chair Debbie Schulz (while she was the DNC chair) among a long list of (D) congressman/women(I know in the midst of your Trump meltdown you guys don't have time for an investigation into contractors who worked exclusively for (D)'s and had access at administrative levels to, well, a lot of things, including emails and administrative rights for (D)'s on house select committee on intelligence). 

Congressional information apparently at administrative levels was being copied to an offsite server by the brothers (what is with (D)'s and their offsite servers?), the also owned a car dealership, the acronym of the dealership name, was CIA.   Their wives were also on the payroll.

Now they stand accused of stealing money from an Iraqi National who may or may not even exist as the money was transferred via system that will require forensic level accounting and IT work. 

I now return you to your 24/7/365 meltdown about Trump and the Russians.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 05:14:35 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: February 21, 2017, 05:30:00 PM »
Can you source that and not use fake news sites like Brietbart, Express.co.uk or infowars?

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 21, 2017, 05:50:24 PM »
Can you source that and not use fake news sites like Brietbart, Express.co.uk or infowars?
Daily Caller?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 22, 2017, 09:06:00 AM »
Look, this pre approved sources ploy by the resident Vox/Daily Kos/Huffington Post/Salon disciples who also hang on every word out of the WaPo whose owner (that saved the paper from going out of business.  The same paper that got caught selling White House access during the Obama Administration) hates Trump and has made attacking Trump a personal agenda . . . Is cute.

But it isn't going to change the fact that 3 Pakistani Brothers now former Congressional IT contractors (including expansive work for the former DNC chair) are under Federal investigation for having an off site server they were transferring material to, among many things.

Just because your self confirming sources are choosing not to cover it, or likely in the process of collaborating on a litany of stories to tell their lemmings it's not that big a deal, and inject the usual alt-left "facts" talking points.

Doesn't make it any less true.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 22, 2017, 09:09:11 AM »
Look, this pre approved sources ploy by the resident Vox/Daily Kos/Huffington Post/Salon disciples who also hang on every word out of the WaPo whose owner (that saved the paper from going out of business.  The same paper that got caught selling White House access during the Obama Administration) hates Trump and has made attacking Trump a personal agenda . . . Is cute.

But it isn't going to change the fact that 3 Pakistani Brothers now former Congressional IT contractors (including expansive work for the former DNC chair) are under Federal investigation for having an off site server they were transferring material to, among many things.

Just because your self confirming sources are choosing not to cover it, or likely in the process of collaborating on a litany of stories to tell their lemmings it's not that big a deal, and inject the usual alt-left "facts" talking points.

Do you have a source or no?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 22, 2017, 09:16:33 AM »

Do you have a source or no?

Do you even know how to Internet? 

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/exclusive-house-dem-it-guys-in-security-probe-secretly-took-100k-in-iraqi-money/