Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 757165 times)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #350 on: February 22, 2017, 09:22:08 AM »
If the story is accurate they were caught, being investigated, and access removed....What are you implying here? Democrats are bad at hiring quality IT?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 22, 2017, 09:26:39 AM »
If the story is accurate they were caught, being investigated, and access removed....What are you implying here? Democrats are bad at hiring quality IT?

Good luck ever getting a non-vague answer out of dax. Pretty sure he's allergic to specifics.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #352 on: February 22, 2017, 09:33:53 AM »

Well, first off it's good to know those crack Capital Police are on the case.   Step aside J. Edgar Hoover. 

It would appear by your response that Dems are so used to illegal offsite servers, you now consider them part of doing the nations business.   Would you consider these guys compromise-able?   Administrative access to Congressional IT platforms, no big deal? 

Lib, give a day without being butthurt a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 22, 2017, 09:36:43 AM »

Apparently allergic to self awareness as well

So.....  Sad.....  Really

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 22, 2017, 09:44:02 AM »

Apparently allergic to self awareness as well

So.....  Sad.....  Really

A constant river of butthurt.  T&P's Lib7

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 22, 2017, 09:57:13 AM »

Well, first off it's good to know those crack Capital Police are on the case.   Step aside J. Edgar Hoover. 

It would appear by your response that Dems are so used to illegal offsite servers, you now consider them part of doing the nations business.   Would you consider these guys compromise-able?   Administrative access to Congressional IT platforms, no big deal? 

I'm not opining on how much Democrats are dumbasses on IT vs any other political party....I'd assume they are equally dumbasses given comments on both sides about "cyber".

I'm still not sure what you are implying? Are you saying Republicans are beyond reproach on these matters? What does this have to do with Russia?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #356 on: February 22, 2017, 10:09:29 AM »

I'm not opining on how much Democrats are dumbasses on IT vs any other political party....I'd assume they are equally dumbasses given comments on both sides about "cyber".

I'm still not sure what you are implying? Are you saying Republicans are beyond reproach on these matters? What does this have to do with Russia?

Well let's see here.  WL claims it wasn't the Russians.  We now know that numerous claims about Russian hacking have had to be walked back (but that hasn't stopped the left from making those walked back claims talking points). 

These guys had administrative level access to the Former chair of the DNC. 

But don't worry Phil, the one law enforcement agency in the country that is wholly subservient to Congress is on the case. 

Oh, and no, if it's discovered that anyone in government or their hired contractors are using illegal outside IT platforms.   They should be investigated, terminated, fined and prosecuted as necessary, as already prescribed by regulation and law and rising to the level of the offense.  For example keeping classified material on an unsecured server in a toilet should result in prosecution.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 22, 2017, 10:25:25 AM »

Well let's see here.  WL claims it wasn't the Russians.  We now know that numerous claims about Russian hacking have had to be walked back (but that hasn't stopped the left from making those walked back claims talking points). 

But don't worry Phil, the one law enforcement agency in the country that is wholly subservient to Congress is on the case. 

Oh, and no, if it's discovered that anyone in government or their hired contractors are using illegal outside IT platforms.   They should be investigated, terminated, fined and prosecuted as necessary, as already prescribed by regulation and law and rising to the level of the offense.  For example keeping classified material on an unsecured server in a toilet should result in prosecution.

the President said it was the Russians.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 22, 2017, 10:27:03 AM »

the President said it was the Russians.

I didn't say the Russians weren't hacking.

Why is this so hard?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 22, 2017, 11:23:04 AM »

You are just ranting dax....Focus. I still don't know what you are angling for here? I agree if a toilet server is being used it should be investigated and prosecuted.....

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: February 22, 2017, 11:28:17 AM »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 22, 2017, 11:45:13 AM »
Oh, this is all about Hillary still, so predictable and sad...... Really

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #362 on: February 23, 2017, 10:33:46 AM »
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 23, 2017, 01:35:42 PM »
awesome

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 23, 2017, 01:53:56 PM »

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 23, 2017, 05:51:27 PM »
lol FSD not even trying to pretend he and his ilk don't want America to be run like North Korea

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 23, 2017, 05:53:16 PM »
 :lol:

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 23, 2017, 07:18:24 PM »
The FBI rejected a recent White House request to publicly knock down media reports about communications between Donald Trump's associates and Russians known to US intelligence during the 2016 presidential campaign, multiple US officials briefed on the matter tell CNN.

White House officials had sought the help of the bureau and other agencies investigating the Russia matter to say that the reports were wrong and that there had been no contacts, the officials said. The reports of the contacts were first published by The New York Times and CNN on February 14.
The direct communications between the White House and the FBI were unusual because of decade-old restrictions on such contacts. Such a request from the White House is a violation of procedures that limit communications with the FBI on pending investigations.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/fbi-refused-white-house-request-to-knock-down-recent-trump-russia-stories/index.html

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 24, 2017, 08:53:54 AM »
The FBI rejected a recent White House request to publicly knock down media reports about communications between Donald Trump's associates and Russians known to US intelligence during the 2016 presidential campaign, multiple US officials briefed on the matter tell CNN.

White House officials had sought the help of the bureau and other agencies investigating the Russia matter to say that the reports were wrong and that there had been no contacts, the officials said. The reports of the contacts were first published by The New York Times and CNN on February 14.
The direct communications between the White House and the FBI were unusual because of decade-old restrictions on such contacts. Such a request from the White House is a violation of procedures that limit communications with the FBI on pending investigations.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/fbi-refused-white-house-request-to-knock-down-recent-trump-russia-stories/index.html

Darn, was hoping for the old, "she did a lot of illegal stuff" strongly worded press conference treatment.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 24, 2017, 09:08:25 AM »

Darn, was hoping for the old, "she did a lot of illegal stuff" strongly worded press conference treatment.

That's exactly why you and I support Trump's effort to do away with pesky separations of power.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 24, 2017, 09:11:13 AM »

That's exactly why you and I support Trump's effort to do away with pesky separations of power.

If only Trump had a former pres meeting with the attorney general at an airport on his behalf, or something. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 24, 2017, 03:45:02 PM »
Who was waving the flags?

This appears to fall in line with AGW conference attendees signing a petition to ban water.

Good troll and it tells you how uneducated so many people are.

Sad