Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1042822 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #2350 on: February 21, 2017, 02:34:27 PM »
You dont get to hate trump for the same things you ignored about obama. That's the 800lb gorilla in the room you are unable to see/smeel/feel for some confounding reason.
Yes I do. I can admit that I was wrong. I should have been paying attention sooner. I'm paying attention now. We have a lot of common ground. Let's embrace that.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: February 21, 2017, 02:46:42 PM »
You dont get to hate trump for the same things you ignored about obama. That's the 800lb gorilla in the room you are unable to see/smeel/feel for some confounding reason.

You've really tied out everything people are pissed about Trump to something Obama did? Lol. You've been busy

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: February 21, 2017, 03:21:55 PM »
If trump is as shitty as obama, why'd all those anti-obama'rs vote for him?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: February 21, 2017, 03:48:16 PM »
Hey. I know Winters got too old for you and now you have Greg. Stay in that lane.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: February 21, 2017, 04:58:39 PM »
Your paranoia is leading you to believe that anyone anti-Trump and worried about Trump's mental instability means we are aligning ourselves with the so called deep state. It's leading you to defend Trump at all costs no matter how wrong he is on most if not all of his opinions. Very sad what a sock puppet you've become.

No friend, what's sad is that you're just a no depth headline reader. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2355 on: February 21, 2017, 05:03:00 PM »
Another meltdown? Gosh dax, maybe catch your breath or something
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: February 21, 2017, 05:16:37 PM »
Another meltdown? Gosh dax, maybe catch your breath or something

No where close to lib7 White Phosphorus level. 

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: February 21, 2017, 05:31:34 PM »
Your paranoia is leading you to believe that anyone anti-Trump and worried about Trump's mental instability means we are aligning ourselves with the so called deep state. It's leading you to defend Trump at all costs no matter how wrong he is on most if not all of his opinions. Very sad what a sock puppet you've become.

What's sad is long delusional rants with no sources to back up your conspiracy theories, and when confronted you just foam at the mouth and call names.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: February 21, 2017, 07:17:29 PM »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2359 on: February 21, 2017, 09:09:07 PM »
I'm actually pretty happy with a lot of what the donald is doing. I don't care much for the twitter crap, and I don't give a crap one way or the other about the wall or deporting illegal aliens, but he's cleaning up a lot of the abject bullshit that was the obama administration and that's a good thing.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: February 21, 2017, 09:16:04 PM »
I'm actually pretty happy with a lot of what the donald is doing. I don't care much for the twitter crap, and I don't give a crap one way or the other about the wall or deporting illegal aliens, but he's cleaning up a lot of the abject bullshit that was the obama administration and that's a good thing.

examples please.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: February 21, 2017, 10:23:51 PM »
There are many, and I'm sure they're well covered on this bbs. To name three: 1) so-called "prosecutorial discretion" is an actual afront on checks and balances, and utter bullshit as any 8th grade B- civics student could tell you; 2) the use of the administrative state to attack and obstruct unfavored industry had substantial adverse effect on the local, state and regional economy; 3) the constant demonizing and pitting of the "rich" against the whoever is the not rich.

I'm not going to get into this beyond that, because, frankly, it's a waste of my time. I just have to laugh at people worried about Donald denigrating the office when president partisan platitude was out there doing the same exact crap, albeit in the tenor of a far left senator rather than a talk show host.

The most important thing about the departure of that psychopath and his ilk is that the SCOTUS is likely safe for another 30 years, and along with it a semblance of law and order in this country.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: February 21, 2017, 10:41:48 PM »
There are many, and I'm sure they're well covered on this bbs. To name three: 1) so-called "prosecutorial discretion" is an actual afront on checks and balances, and utter bullshit as any 8th grade B- civics student could tell you; 2) the use of the administrative state to attack and obstruct unfavored industry had substantial adverse effect on the local, state and regional economy; 3) the constant demonizing and pitting of the "rich" against the whoever is the not rich.

I'm not going to get into this beyond that, because, frankly, it's a waste of my time. I just have to laugh at people worried about Donald denigrating the office when president partisan platitude was out there doing the same exact crap, albeit in the tenor of a far left senator rather than a talk show host.

The most important thing about the departure of that psychopath and his ilk is that the SCOTUS is likely safe for another 30 years, and along with it a semblance of law and order in this country.

On item 2).  You're not even in the same area code of the "the rich" so why do you care?

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: February 21, 2017, 10:46:37 PM »

I've not seen Trump to anything to counter these three items.  #2 & #3 he has done a very poor job given his attacking of industry and companies he doesn't like and his empty mantras of washington elite, drain the swamp, and forgotten coal miners

It didn't seem like a waste of time...it was a chance to actually state where you are seeing positive in Trump so far...but let's be honest, you didn't care to do that.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: February 21, 2017, 11:10:38 PM »
Another General named to cabinet. Junta.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: February 21, 2017, 11:28:14 PM »
Another General named to cabinet. Junta.

safety net

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: February 22, 2017, 08:51:57 AM »

On item 2).  You're not even in the same area code of the "the rich" so why do you care?

Some years I am, some I'm not. That doesn't make it right. I'm not black, does that mean I can't be opposed to racism?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: February 22, 2017, 08:52:22 AM »

What's sad is long delusional rants with no sources to back up your conspiracy theories, and when confronted you just foam at the mouth and call names.

No sources?  The Greenwald (just one example) article was an expansive and in depth look at what is going on.  The best response you had was to gurgle out the usual nothingness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: February 22, 2017, 08:54:02 AM »

I've not seen Trump to anything to counter these three items.  #2 & #3 he has done a very poor job given his attacking of industry and companies he doesn't like and his empty mantras of washington elite, drain the swamp, and forgotten coal miners

It didn't seem like a waste of time...it was a chance to actually state where you are seeing positive in Trump so far...but let's be honest, you didn't care to do that.

Well, you're unquestionably wrong on both points, and I'm not going to waste time arguing the obvious.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: February 22, 2017, 08:55:27 AM »

Some years I am, some I'm not. That doesn't make it right. I'm not black, does that mean I can't be opposed to racism?

:ROFL:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2370 on: February 22, 2017, 09:04:31 AM »
If there is any class of people that are the true victims of history, it is the rich.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: February 22, 2017, 09:10:29 AM »

Well, you're unquestionably wrong on both points, and I'm not going to waste time arguing the obvious.

One example of each....Or just an early tapout for FSD?

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: February 22, 2017, 10:23:56 AM »
If there is any class of people that are the true victims of history, it is the rich.

the hope to be rich seem to get more pretend rich every year.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: February 22, 2017, 12:25:38 PM »

No sources?  The Greenwald (just one example) article was an expansive and in depth look at what is going on.  The best response you had was to gurgle out the usual nothingness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing about the Greenwald article (which was interesting and I enjoyed) is there is plenty to criticize Trump for without the help of the CIA. No one has talked about the "Deep State" on this board more than you.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: February 22, 2017, 01:49:12 PM »

Wait, so you guys think it's okay to demogogue a certain demographic so long as they aren't a "true victim of history"?  That's pretty shitty doods, but try this one:

I'm not asian, so does that mean I can't oppose discrimination against asians?