Author Topic: Democracy Will Fall!!!  (Read 6800 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Democracy Will Fall!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2016, 11:32:47 PM »
Team Clinton backing a pseudo electoral college coup led by Nancy Pelosi's kid (no word whether she also has dementia). Question, can the republic survive?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/12/podesta-electors/510449/

The hypocrisy is getting thick. Is this the scariest thing a loser has ever done in politics?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2016, 08:18:10 AM »
Treason?

http://www.hamiltonelectors.com/trump?gclid=CMnJwfH68tACFQeewAodALIOkA

Wasteful military spending?  Like not wanting to spend $2 billion per plane for new AF1's and questioning the F-35 which the DoD has had to explain over and over how great it is, while still not actually flying it in any combat roles while declaring it "combat ready".   

Yes let's stay on the path that the McCain's and Hillary's of the world want or wanted.  Escalating and constant conflict with Russia.  How would the US react if say Russia installed an advanced ABM platform in Mexico,  or rolled the entirety of Central America up into a Russian aligned military alliance? 

When Iraq invaded Kuwait we sent 500k troops and bombed Iraq to the beejezus belt, but Russia is supposed to sit back and let the US/NATO/Proxies overthrow the government of their ally? 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2016, 01:10:32 PM »
Well, if you want strength as your foreign policy, as many do, yeah, you don't give AF what russia wants.  You do what is in our best interests and in doing so, you make sure Russia doesn't gain enough traction so that we don't  have to deal w them as equals.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2016, 01:57:36 PM »
Sad to see hyper partisanship has turned bloodthirsty warpig DAX into a russian apologistite.

So very....  (dare I say?)..... Sad
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2016, 04:22:28 PM »
Who said anything about doing what Russia wants, unless of course it's agreeing with them that IslamoFacistDeathCults need to be dealt with.

But LOL at the resident War Hawks (predominately people who are throw the lead and count the dead types . . . Lib7 is one example).

U.S. Hegemony, creating war on sovereign nations, clandestine government overthrows, and escalating confrontation and aggression is fantastic:  As long as a Democrat is President

Sad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2016, 04:24:44 PM »
China putting anti-aircraft defense systems and moving war planes to airstrips on man made islands in the South China sea.

Thanks Obama

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2016, 10:02:01 PM »
China putting anti-aircraft defense systems and moving war planes to airstrips on man made islands in the South China sea.

Thanks Obama

https://twitter.com/JNBPage/status/809239372146970624

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2016, 10:43:29 PM »
I'm more worried about Gina than I am Russia.

Seriously though - isn't it kind of funny to see the same libs who swore up and down that Hillary's server couldn't have been hacked by the Russians now whining that the Russians rigged the election for Trump?

Seriously - kind of funny that the democrat party has the word "McCarthyism" on speed dial, and now claims Trump is a puppet of the KGB.

Seriously - kinda funny that the president who actually, factually engaged in manipulating Israeli elections - he actually in fact honest to God did that - is now super pissed that Russia tried to manipulate ours.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2016, 12:02:11 AM »
I'm more worried about Gina than I am Russia.

Seriously though - isn't it kind of funny to see the same libs who swore up and down that Hillary's server couldn't have been hacked by the Russians now whining that the Russians rigged the election for Trump?

Seriously - kind of funny that the democrat party has the word "McCarthyism" on speed dial, and now claims Trump is a puppet of the KGB.

Seriously - kinda funny that the president who actually, factually engaged in manipulating Israeli elections - he actually in fact honest to God did that - is now super pissed that Russia tried to manipulate ours.

Libs are channeling their inner Roy Cohn.

Sad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2016, 12:03:16 AM »

Thanks Obama

https://twitter.com/JNBPage/status/809239372146970624

Did they build those on top of natural reefs? 

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2016, 07:16:43 PM »
No matter how you feel about Julian Assange, this is a fascinating interview. With Sean Hannity of all people.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/12/15/wikileaks_julian_assange_russian_government_was_not_source_for_podesta_dnc_emails.html

Basically, if you take Assange at his word, the claims that Russian government hacked the DNC and provided their emails to Wikileaks is false. Likewise, the analysis that Russia intended to help Trump because it surely hacked both the DNC and RNC but only aired the DNC's dirty laundry, is predicated on a mistake - Wikileaks says it received nothing on the RNC, which comports with the Priebot's claim that the FBI investigated and found no hacking of the RNC. Basically, it appears that Trump is once again correct - all this blather by the Dems and their media surrogates about Russia is based on a leaked intelligence memo that is faulty at best, if not outright false, in order to delegitimize Trump's win.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2016, 07:27:45 PM »
No matter how you feel about Julian Assange, this is a fascinating interview. With Sean Hannity of all people.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/12/15/wikileaks_julian_assange_russian_government_was_not_source_for_podesta_dnc_emails.html

Basically, if you take Assange at his word, the claims that Russian government hacked the DNC and provided their emails to Wikileaks is false. Likewise, the analysis that Russia intended to help Trump because it surely hacked both the DNC and RNC but only aired the DNC's dirty laundry, is predicated on a mistake - Wikileaks says it received nothing on the RNC, which comports with the Priebot's claim that the FBI investigated and found no hacking of the RNC. Basically, it appears that Trump is once again correct - all this blather by the Dems and their media surrogates about Russia is based on a leaked intelligence memo that is faulty at best, if not outright false, in order to delegitimize Trump's win.

He said they got RNC leaks but chose not to report them because they had already been reported elsewhere.  Also he said they got the DNC stuff from a hacker that goes by Guccifer and didn't receive anything that was directly state sponsored.  I mean surely no one thought it meant Vlad sent over a folder with his seal on it right?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2016, 07:37:35 PM »
While there's no actual evidence of "Russian hacking" beyond comments from "anonymous intelligence officials", what's important is that the information published (whatever the source) is unquestionably authentic evidence of democrat party leaders contempt for: 1. its own loser constituency, 2. so-called progressive issues, and 3. the public in general.

So, why do some of you continue to support these sub-humans?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2016, 07:48:43 PM »
delusional trump supporters are totally fine with other countries messing with our elections.  it's so irrational, but that's trump supporters for you
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2016, 08:01:00 PM »
Lib..7...can...not....form....argument....beep.....beep.....boop....error code.......will....shut....down...soon
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2016, 08:05:16 PM »
 :lol:

Russian reset, baby!

Russia has been meddling with the u.s. since the 60's. Ted Kennedy asked the russians to upset Reagan 84. All of the sudden the Russians are a problem when the little whiny crybaby snowflakes don't get their way.  :bawl:

Catch a clue, little libtard. The Democrats are more insignificant at all 3 branches of the federal government and at the state and local level now, than they have been in a century. It's not the russians, its you, little libtard. :ROFL:

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2016, 08:08:49 PM »
Technically the giant stud Obama/Biden ticket deserve most of the credit.  :ROFL:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2016, 08:10:47 PM »
The little libtard has no clothes  :cry:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2016, 08:20:14 PM »
delusional trump supporters are totally fine with other countries messing with our elections.  it's so irrational, but that's trump supporters for you

Again, it does not appear the Russian gov had anything to do with these leaks.

And again, this is a little rich coming from the administration that has admitted to interfering in the elections of another country - which is both an ally and the only real democracy in the Middle East.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2016, 11:57:50 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2016, 07:55:54 AM »
The intelligence community outside of "anonymous cia sources" thinks b.o., hilltard and the neo-fascist libtards are full of crap

Podesta's calls come on the heels of a letter sent by a small group of electors to National Intelligence Director James Clapper, which was spearheaded by the daughter of Democratic Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi. According to Reuters, Clapper's agency, which oversees the 17-agency intelligence community, has not embraced the CIA leaker's assessment. It is important to note that the FBI also reached a different conclusion than the reported CIA sources.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2016, 07:56:56 AM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2016, 07:58:13 AM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2016, 07:59:11 AM »