Author Topic: Trump's Wall  (Read 26361 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Trump's Wall
« Reply #150 on: July 20, 2016, 12:49:15 PM »
trump doesn't have a platform.  maybe you should check and see what pence's stance is.

He (Trump) is quoted as having an opinion.  His son has spoken in depth and very directly on this issue.  Both of them could be lying, though.  Do you believe they have changed their minds or are lying, or other?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 20, 2016, 01:02:38 PM »
trump doesn't have a platform.  maybe you should check and see what pence's stance is.

He (Trump) is quoted as having an opinion.  His son has spoken in depth and very directly on this issue.  Both of them could be lying, though.  Do you believe they have changed their minds or are lying, or other?

it has been quoted that he offered his vice president control over domestic policy.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 20, 2016, 01:05:33 PM »

it has been quoted that he offered his vice president control over domestic policy.

And I suppose you believe the quote and also believe it was a sincere offer?  Both seem like big leaps to take.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2016, 01:23:11 PM »
yes, i believe the quote.  it is entirely consistent with trump's character and intellect.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 20, 2016, 01:51:29 PM »
another quote.

He needs an experienced person to do the part of the job he doesn’t want to do,” Paul Manafort told the Huffington Post’s Howard Fineman about the VP search back in May.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2016, 06:53:39 PM »
Well do you also believe it to be a sincere offer?  He could say anything to get the right running mate to agree to join his circus.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 20, 2016, 06:55:46 PM »
He got the last of 16
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 20, 2016, 07:31:16 PM »
the idea that he has little interest in policy and in the details of management is abundantly supported.  if his vice president would not be the effective president, then someone else (or multiple someones) certainly would be.  that's not to say that he wouldn't wander around randomly overriding his staff and colleagues at inopportune times.

to refocus the discussion, there's no evidence that trump has any particular interest in public lands policy, so the idea that he'd pay attention to that particular arena is far-fetched at best.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2016, 09:48:32 AM »
the idea that he has little interest in policy and in the details of management is abundantly supported.  if his vice president would not be the effective president, then someone else (or multiple someones) certainly would be.  that's not to say that he wouldn't wander around randomly overriding his staff and colleagues at inopportune times.

to refocus the discussion, there's no evidence that trump has any particular interest in public lands policy, so the idea that he'd pay attention to that particular arena is far-fetched at best.

You need to research his son, then, who is in his ear every day.  This podcast, if you're open to changing your mind, is worth a listen:  http://jayscottoutdoors.podbean.com/e/122-donald-trump-jr-talks-hunting-fishing-family-and-politics/

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2016, 01:38:51 PM »

Could you even imagine how horrible of a job it would be to be "the most powerful vp ever"?  I mean, you get stuck with all the work, which will no doubt be more challenging because of your VP status, and on top of that you have to try to wrangle your boss who is going around saying and doing a bunch of crap that no doubt is not part of your planned policies.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 25, 2016, 06:22:11 PM »

Could you even imagine how horrible of a job it would be to be "the most powerful vp ever"?  I mean, you get stuck with all the work, which will no doubt be more challenging because of your VP status, and on top of that you have to try to wrangle your boss who is going around saying and doing a bunch of crap that no doubt is not part of your planned policies.

I think pence is going into it thinking that if he does get elected he will inevitably be impeached and he can Gerald Ford his way into the job.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 06, 2016, 02:36:30 PM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 02, 2016, 05:35:25 PM »
"Now, there are certain places you don't need a wall, because you have, you know, you have mountains, you have other things. You have large and rather vicious rivers," Trump said

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-no-full-border-wall-thanks-vicious-rivers-article-1.2895264

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 02, 2016, 10:24:08 PM »
It's only a matter of time until he realizes we already have fencing everywhere it isn't incredibly hard to cross.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 03, 2016, 12:00:31 AM »
It's only a matter of time until he realizes we already have fencing everywhere it isn't incredibly hard to cross.

He should have figured that out long ago.

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2016, 06:46:40 PM »

He should have figured that out long ago.

Coupled with most illegals come through airports or ways a wall does no good.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 13, 2018, 02:29:30 PM »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #168 on: March 13, 2018, 02:56:36 PM »
Which prototype is the most racist????  :runaway:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 13, 2018, 03:12:39 PM »
He is going to be pissed at that one without holes. He is big on seeing through it so you don't get hit on the head by drugs if I remember properly.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 13, 2018, 03:14:00 PM »
He is going to be pissed at that one without holes. He is big on seeing through it so you don't get hit on the head by drugs if I remember properly.

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/973652603237122048

Who the hell put that in his head?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 13, 2018, 03:14:51 PM »

The one without holes would be hard to use a ladder on, though.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 13, 2018, 03:26:04 PM »
I mean who is even in charge of wall prototypes down there?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 13, 2018, 03:30:31 PM »
This wall should be made out of bullet-proof plexiglass.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 13, 2018, 03:43:42 PM »
Since Mexico is paying they get to pick the color