Author Topic: Repository for Uber Libtarded posts  (Read 11838 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Repository for Uber Libtarded posts
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2015, 06:49:08 PM »
Blaming society ranks right up there with blaming god

Black Lives Matter is ultimately necessary because, as I've pointed out before, the entirety of our society doesn't value the lives of black people the way we value others. I'm baffled by those of you who continue to whine about black-on-black crime, as if you actually care, like black people don't know it's a problem. Black lives mattering like that of livestock is deeply rooted in this country, the BLM movement is a noble one but I'm not sure how it will reverse 400 years of history. And it seems like on the whole white America refuses to acknowledge this so it seems this is all futile.

Here is the most egregious case of black life being marginalized that I've ever seen. I don't know if I'm more pissed that it happened or that no one seems to care that it did, business as usual.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/autopsy-results-expected-woman-removed-hospital-35922002

BTW, "society" has gone well out of its way to help.

LOL, how? This should be good.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2015, 07:27:33 PM »
You are a crazy person, and it's past your bedtime. But thanks for contributing to this thread
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2015, 07:36:19 PM »
You are a crazy person, and it's past your bedtime. But thanks for contributing to this thread

That's what I thought, thank you for pointing out all of the ways society has gone out of it's way to help.

Offline Cullen Fitzpatrick

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • sobriety is overrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2015, 07:39:44 PM »

That's what I thought, thank you for pointing out all of the ways society has gone out of it's way to help.

Good gawd. You are an absolute rough ridin' lunatic.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2015, 07:51:15 PM »
There are myriad public and private assistance / incentives / programs / policies /legislation solely for African Americans. That is no secret

Offline Cullen Fitzpatrick

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • sobriety is overrated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2015, 07:57:29 PM »
Can we start a White Lives Matter thread, or would that be racist?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2015, 08:20:00 PM »
There are myriad public and private assistance / incentives / programs / policies /legislation solely for African Americans. That is no secret

It's a secret to me, I'd love to be enlightened so me and my kids can take advantage.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2015, 08:30:40 PM »
 :facepalm:

:'bye cruel world:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2015, 11:17:08 PM »
Still waiting, something tells me I'm going to die waiting.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2015, 11:30:15 PM »
Is this really where you want plead ignorance?

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2015, 09:21:18 PM »

It's a secret to me, I'd love to be enlightened so me and my kids can take advantage.

Here you go.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2015, 10:33:26 PM »

Here you go.

Did you miss the part I bolded, I bet so.

For the record none of those pieces of legislation were solely for African Americans. Two of those; the civil rights acts of 1957 and 1960 I suppose could be counted but the bills do not mention anything about African American, Negroes, Coloreds, etc. One of them IMO is detrimental, the one drop rule.

Either way, that list is for legislation that clarifies minorities rights afforded them in the constitution, that's not a "myriad public and private assistance / incentives / programs / policies /legislation solely for African Americans."

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2015, 08:03:26 PM »

Here you go.

Did you miss the part I bolded, I bet so.

For the record none of those pieces of legislation were solely for African Americans. Two of those; the civil rights acts of 1957 and 1960 I suppose could be counted but the bills do not mention anything about African American, Negroes, Coloreds, etc. One of them IMO is detrimental, the one drop rule.

Either way, that list is for legislation that clarifies minorities rights afforded them in the constitution, that's not a "myriad public and private assistance / incentives / programs / policies /legislation solely for African Americans."

For the record, I spent about 10 seconds on that post.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2016, 07:00:07 PM »
So some of bundy's brood have taken and occupy a federal building. They claim if police try to remove them that they will not hesitate to use violence.

Sounds like terrorism to me

:lol:

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2016, 07:38:42 PM »
Can we have updated standings showing what libtards contribute the most to this repository.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2016, 11:39:18 AM »
Can we have updated standings showing what libtards contribute the most to this repository.

MIR got out to a commanding lead. That probably has more to do with his knee jerk reaction to the thread, unhealthy issue woth anger and inability to ascertain context, than his fequency of libtarded posting.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2016, 12:15:34 PM »
So some of bundy's brood have taken and occupy a federal building. They claim if police try to remove them that they will not hesitate to use violence.

Sounds like terrorism to me

:lol:

:confused:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2016, 03:09:25 PM »

MIR got out to a commanding lead. That probably has more to do with his knee jerk reaction to the thread, unhealthy issue woth anger and inability to ascertain context, than his fequency of libtarded posting.

:dunno: Other than the absurdly immature use of the word tard, I think the thread is hilarious

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2016, 05:28:02 PM »
I'll allow it, and the record will so reflect.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2016, 09:01:37 AM »
My nomination for today - Edna's understanding of the Constitution....

A good article on how this administration, the most lawless and unconstitutional administration in history, have stretched their executive powers to pretty much abolish due process in campus rape accusations.

Please provide a detailed list of unconstitutional acts.

Ok. Here is a very detailed and extensively reasoned list. http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2014/02/an-executive-unbound-the-obama-administrations-unilateral-actions

In summary, Obama has used his executive agencies to create and enforce regulations that are in no way shape or form authorized by the law. Example, the EPA regulations to limit carbon emissions, based upon a law - the Clean Air Act - that makes zero reference to climate change or CO2.

In other instances, he has ordered agencies to simply ignore laws for entire classifications of people, far beyond case-by-case prosecutorial discretion. Example, his attempts to create new immigration amnesties in direct contravention of immigration law - a move that has thus far been blocked by the courts.

In other instances, he simply ignores inconvenient parts of his very own signature law - Obamacare - unilaterally ignoring statutory deadlines and other provisions.

He is EASILY the most lawless, unconstitutional president in US history.

To Barack Obama, the law is whatever the eff he says it is. His strategy is to do whatever he wants, let his opponents sue the various agencies, and even if he ultimately loses a few years later, big deal.

Yeah those are arguably "lawless" acts which are debateable.  You could mildly claim he wasn't acting in a constitutional manner since he isn't upholding his oath the way you want him to, but you still failed to list anything that smacked against the constitution itself. If you really want to educate yourself read up on Jackson and get back to me when Obama tells the SCOTUS to stuff it and then proceeds to destroy a civilization.

Because it's not in the Constitution that he faithfully execute the laws.... :lol:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2016, 09:55:41 AM »
 :facepalm:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2016, 11:43:01 AM »
Thanks everyone for joining me today as we induct another Edna post to the Libtard Hall of Fame. Behold!

And yeah, I guess I'm a living Constitution person.....because I like things like the 13th, 14th, and 15th, and the 19th isn't so bad.

Speaking of you looking foolish... Amending the Constitution and a "living Constitution" are two entirely different things. You're like a walking breathing facepalm.

Oh we're talking the academic definition.  I mean if you want to talk about cases involving the penumbra of the constitution we can do that.  I won't end up well for you and you'll just tap out.  Why don't we just skip to that now?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2016, 11:44:14 AM »
Interacting with people online is by and large worthless.  And Jacob Pullen sucks. 
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2016, 01:51:34 PM »
Interacting with people online is by and large worthless.  And Jacob Pullen sucks.

Hmmmmm, I'll allow it, but I'm not happy about this.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2016, 02:18:00 PM »

Hmmmmm, I'll allow it, but I'm not happy about this.

He was taking a shot at edn there